FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Kali Nethunter for Magisk

734 posts
Thanks Meter: 656
 
By Atarii, Senior Member on 20th September 2017, 08:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Atarii: Updated
10th February 2019, 08:57 AM |#391  
riahc3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
More
A uninstaller zip that removes all would be nice.
 
 
11th February 2019, 06:16 AM |#392  
Senior Member
Flag Menufia / Cairo
Thanks Meter: 90
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello mr Atarii
I have j415f (samsung J4+ ) with phh Aosp v110 by phhusson android pie
I installed your modue
I face this , I tried to install busybox by osama but in vain .
What should I do ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-081312.png
Views:	1066
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	4703392   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-081332.png
Views:	1080
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	4703393  
11th February 2019, 07:10 AM |#393  
Senior Member
Flag Menufia / Cairo
Thanks Meter: 90
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapmino269

Hello mr Atarii
I have j415f (samsung J4+ ) with phh Aosp v110 by phhusson android pie
I installed your modue
I face this , I tried to install busybox by osama but in vain .
What should I do ?

and I install another version it work but
when I open terminal close .
busybox not found .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-090753.png
Views:	862
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	4703401  
11th February 2019, 07:28 AM |#394  
Senior Member
Flag Menufia / Cairo
Thanks Meter: 90
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapmino269

and I install another version it work but
when I open terminal close .
busybox not found .

and ehen I use busybox pro
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-092751.png
Views:	448
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	4703412  
14th February 2019, 09:33 PM |#395  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I installed it by magisk but it does not showing in aop drawer. Any help?
16th February 2019, 08:12 PM |#396  
Member
Flag Severodonetsk
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
On mi max 3 (x64) what chroot need? "Arm" or any?
19th February 2019, 02:26 PM |#397  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please reupload thanks :)
Please reupload thanks great work
24th February 2019, 12:07 AM |#398  
Digital DJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Hey guys, I'm going to give this a shot on my rooted Pixel 2XL. I'm currently running stock ROM on it bc I like stock. Has anyone done this on a Google Pixel 2 or 3 yet? If so, any issues arise?
25th February 2019, 02:36 AM |#399  
8bitbang's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 247
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital DJ

Hey guys, I'm going to give this a shot on my rooted Pixel 2XL. I'm currently running stock ROM on it bc I like stock. Has anyone done this on a Google Pixel 2 or 3 yet? If so, any issues arise?

This module has issues on Android pie A/B devices. Use with caution
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8bitbang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 8bitbang Ad-Free
25th February 2019, 03:20 AM |#400  
Digital DJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitbang

This module has issues on Android pie A/B devices. Use with caution

Bummer, I was hoping I could get it to work.......
28th February 2019, 09:08 PM |#401  
Hayatzada's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital DJ

Bummer, I was hoping I could get it to work.......

Not showing after install Magisk Module, I installed it several times before in past but cant understand what the problem could be? i am on Havoc 2.2 Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Hayatzada For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hayatzada Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes