FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

keweon - Next Generation of Adblock and Online Security

969 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,797
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2018, 05:29 PM |#1171  
MrT69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 1,797
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmalick

mozila firefox app syn not working
anybooks app not working


Can you provide me some links or something like that?
 
 
3rd August 2018, 08:15 PM |#1172  
MrT69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 1,797
 
Donate to Me
More
keweon Update

Database uploading and within 2 hours from now it should working. I have done minor updates and also fixed all posted infos.

Pinterest was also not working and is also fixed.

Great work from all of you!! Thanks a lot to all supporter!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by dmalick

mozila firefox app syn not working
anybooks app not working

Let me know if everything is working now. The Firefox API was blocked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
3rd August 2018, 10:11 PM |#1173  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi, thank you for your great work on this! I have an app that use for checking financial information called seeking alpha. I notice that whenever keweon is enabled the app stops working. Is there a way to whitelist it? Thanks

https://seekingalpha.com
4th August 2018, 08:10 AM |#1174  
MrT69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 1,797
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigalsa

Hi, thank you for your great work on this! I have an app that use for checking financial information called seeking alpha. I notice that whenever keweon is enabled the app stops working. Is there a way to whitelist it? Thanks

https://seekingalpha.com


As long as I can have the App I always can try to open it.
Currently I have 2 Apps which will be definitely stay closed.

It's the IngDiba App because they are pushing the entire user traffic over Google Ads Server for analytics. INGDiba has confirmed this and they do it for security reasons. I already reported this a few month ago within this tread.

The other one is the MediaMarkt App. I have had it tested only with the German edition. It seems they are also doing the same. Als long as they don't push the traffic via Google Ads and Analytics System I can open it.

If you ever see an App trouble and you urgently need this app for some reasons than you can create exceptions when you are using the DNS changer App.

Report the App to me, create the exception and when I have found the problem and when it is possible to remove than you don't need this exception any longer.

Hope you enjoy this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
4th August 2018, 11:16 AM |#1175  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

Advertising and Whatsapp


A few minutes ago I got the info Whatsapp will start with advertising in 2019.
I guess this was also the reason why Jan Koum has left Facebook a few weeks ago.

It seems 2019 will become the Advertising year. Facebook, WhatsApp and even Apple will start with personal Ads and they are ready for personal advertising.

If Apple would really start with this then my trust into the famous Apple cloud will be lost because I'm pretty sure they will do the same as Microsoft.

I don't really care about this. Apple earns so much money with there products and from my point of few this will finally hurt Apple because trust is a value which is not payable. This decision is the way to loose a lot of users because with this they have no longer any difference compared to Google, Amazon or Microsoft.

Since round about 2 years I'm trying to get in contact with Apple because keweon would be a cute solution and very easy for Apple to implement it with a simple switch button into there IOS. Now I know why they are not interested just only to take a look at it.

I count on your support and your help. I'm anyway free and without ads. But this game will be only successful if we will to work together.

I hate Facebook, Whatsapp so much. But no, I have to use Whatsapp for acquaintances and family.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to androidfive For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidfive Ad-Free
4th August 2018, 11:29 AM |#1176  
MrT69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 1,797
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfive

I hate Facebook, Whatsapp so much. But no, I have to use Whatsapp for acquaintances and family.


In the meantime I have a lot of International contacts to a lot of peoples. Only a view of them, round about 10%, using Whatsapp. The most of them using Telegram,

When they really serve advertising I will only use this to remove the Ads and I will move everyone to Telegram.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
4th August 2018, 06:12 PM |#1177  
MrT69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 1,797
 
Donate to Me
More
keweon Update

The "last" Update for the next few days is done. All your submitted requests are processed and we will see us again at the 15th of August.

Enjoy your time and I hope I will see all of you again.
Thanks again to all of you for this great support. May the ad-free be with you.

😉👍
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
5th August 2018, 06:56 AM |#1178  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

keweon Update

The "last" Update for the next few days is done. All your submitted requests are processed and we will see us again at the 15th of August.

Enjoy your time and I hope I will see all of you again.
Thanks again to all of you for this great support. May the ad-free be with you.

😉👍

Enjoy the holiday
8th August 2018, 03:36 AM |#1179  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

App fixing is quite easy.

1. Send me the Link of the App

2. If I can't download it here in Germany than I ping back and I would need the App by Mail.

3. I'm using Andyroid to debug. That's a VM where you have a Android tablet within a VM on Windows.

4. If I can't find it with Andyroid then you need to connect to my private Server on my DSL Line and this server has full logging enabled. If nothing is working than this server shows everything.

Debugging on Android direct is hard if you have a non rooted device. But for testing reasons I need to keep it default.

Thanks for responding!!

This is the link of the Naver Papago Translator app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...abs.translator

And I attached the latest version of Papago that I downloads from google play for sure.

I really appreciated to your support!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Papago v1.2.8.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.55 MB, 0 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to SleeplessDays For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SleeplessDays Ad-Free
8th August 2018, 03:13 PM |#1180  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hmmm is it still working?? After update my rom to revonte 13 i see some ads in the app
11th August 2018, 12:39 AM |#1181  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

As long as I can have the App I always can try to open it.
Currently I have 2 Apps which will be definitely stay closed.

It's the IngDiba App because they are pushing the entire user traffic over Google Ads Server for analytics. INGDiba has confirmed this and they do it for security reasons. I already reported this a few month ago within this tread.

The other one is the MediaMarkt App. I have had it tested only with the German edition. It seems they are also doing the same. Als long as they don't push the traffic via Google Ads and Analytics System I can open it.

If you ever see an App trouble and you urgently need this app for some reasons than you can create exceptions when you are using the DNS changer App.

Report the App to me, create the exception and when I have found the problem and when it is possible to remove than you don't need this exception any longer.

Hope you enjoy this.

Here is the app I was referring to:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pha.webwrapper
The Following User Says Thank You to Arigalsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arigalsa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adblocker, dns

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes