Thanks Meter: 1,820

Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2017, 09:38 PM |#21  
Flag Franklin
Thanks Meter: 248

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

Use this App. No Root required. The app is a fake VPN App.
This will mean it will also work in 3G/LTE Mode and it's Open Source available at Git Hub.

Not my App. But I also use this outside.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erd.dnschanger

Enjoy it!

Thanks, I had this primed and ready, but was curious if a root-access alternative provided additional functionality. More functionality than just the VPN icon disappearing...

27th October 2017, 09:58 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
should i add only a single dns in tht app..or both?
27th October 2017, 10:13 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz.hasan

should i add only a single dns in tht app..or both?

Set both. You can use the same address.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 10:17 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond32

Thanks, I had this primed and ready, but was curious if a root-access alternative provided additional functionality. More functionality than just the VPN icon disappearing...

If you have troubles with this App contact the Developer. Daniel is happy about every feedback and he is really quick with updates.

I don't know if other Apps are also working. I'm using this App since 3 yrs
The Following User Says Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
28th October 2017, 01:46 AM |#25  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 646

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

If you have troubles with this App contact the Developer. Daniel is happy about every feedback and he is really quick with updates.

I don't know if other Apps are also working. I'm using this App since 3 yrs

the app just crashed on latest Miui rom this one working tho : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tirici.rootsuz . I have already sent an email of the logs to the devs.

one more thing if I use iptables to redirect dns request using init.d scripts like this :

Code:
 iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 53 -j DNAT --to-destination 137.74.155.255:53 && \ iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 53 -j DNAT --to-destination 137.74.155.255:53
why can't I connected to google playstore? , other connection working good tho, and how to debug if something goes wrong with the dns request?,

and your dns is very solid I tried testing it with dnsleak.com its literally hide my connection, great job.
The Following User Says Thank You to adewisman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adewisman Ad-Free
28th October 2017, 06:12 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adewisman

why can't I connected to google playstore? , other connection working good tho, and how to debug if something goes wrong with the dns request?,

Are you not able to connect at all to the playstore or does it not start downloads?

I was having issues with downloads not starting in playstore and also spotify. After setting the dns app to "always on" in the Android connection settings the issue was resolved and downloads are working again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ksathral For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ksathral Ad-Free
28th October 2017, 06:28 AM |#27  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 646

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksathral

Are you not able to connect at all to the playstore or does it not download?

I was having issues with downloads not starting in playstore and also spotify. After setting the dns app to "always on" in the Android settings the issue was resolved and downloads are working again.

It didnt get connected, just a white page.
28th October 2017, 08:39 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
It's interesting why a view of you can't get connect to PlayStore. The palystore is definitely not blocked.
Unfortunately I have only Samsung, HTC and Apple devices here around for testing.
For playing around with Android I'm also using Andyroid (Andy Android VM) to check if something went wrong.

There is something blocked what needs to be unblocked and on the other hand what the hell they have hide inside this Apps??? At the moment I have no quick solutions for you because on every device on my side everything is working.

When you know a way to use MUI within an Emulator or if you know someone who has experience within URL logging please let me know. If you have any other idea to find it let me know.

Sorry folks. That's currently not a good news for me.

EDIT:
Found a solution and I guess until tomorrow the problem should be fixed. 😉
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
28th October 2017, 05:16 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
The problem with non working PlayStore should be fixed now.
Can anyone confirm this?
28th October 2017, 08:46 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hi,could you add servers for Poland?regards😉
28th October 2017, 08:59 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Germany is already in Progress.
The problem is that the German BSI make an weekly Inventory on all German IP Adresse to investigate if it's an Open Resolver. On the one hand a good thing because Open Resolver could break down the entire Internet and on the other hand this will cause a lot of troubles for me because I need harder security to prevent this.

It's already done but I need to do more and deeper tests. I guess Germany (and France) will be online on next Thursday or Friday.

At the moment I recommend UK and NL for use in Europe until Germany and France is Online.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adblocker, dns

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)