OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 889

Donate to Me
More
Let me give an example why this domain was listed within my Virus Database:

If you check the domain at virustotal you will see that the IP Address is:
69.78.235.102 (vtext.com)

The owner of this domain is the Company "MARK MONITOR Inc." - and they are not my friends.
The website of them tell you: MarkMonitor is the global leader in online brand protection
I tell you: A company which spread virus, malware and other funny things on public domains

Why?
If you take a look at the Server IP Address, than you will see that this server hosts also:
69.78.235.102 text.vzw.com
(https://www.virustotal.com/#/domain/text.vzw.com)

And what happens when you take a deeper look at this domain?
https://www.virustotal.com/#/domain/text.vzw.com

And who is the owner of the vzw.com Domain? Who do you think?
Now let's take a look again at the Brand Protection Company and you will see this. Take a look at here - this is an example:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3c...3758/detection

Brand protection? Uhhhh, all domains who are registred by "MarkMonitor Inc." hosting such funny things. That would mean, if it's "Mark Monitor Inc." you can be 101% sure that something is around on the server which contains poison things. A view years ago this was the reason why facebook was blacklisted on my Virus Database. But I have also learnd a lot of things in the meantime

This is the reason why I would need so many feedback. It might happens that something will be listed as dangerous which is in real not dangerous. But if it's listed within the whitelist database it will stay open even after an update.

Btw, tomorrow the MMS thing should work again right after the update was running this night. But I haven't found any IP Address for this URL. Even the Google Servers don't know this address.

But I have unlocked the entire domain and let's see if it's working tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free

12th February 2018, 07:51 PM |#302  
boston
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!!

http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms is the full URL from the log if that helps anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigeric828 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigeric828 Ad-Free
13th February 2018, 07:15 AM |#303  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Whoever send me this URL:
https://www.paquetexpress.com.mx

Is this working now or still problems?

PM me please 😉
13th February 2018, 01:44 PM |#304  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Systemless(magisk) keweon DNS manager (with root certificate) version 1.2

Whats New :
1. New servers added to the list.
2. Improvements & bug fixes.
3. Proper credits given.

How to use :
Open terminal and type "su" then 'keweon".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180125-054633.png
Views:	142
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	4418685  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Systemless-keweon-DNS-Manager-v1.2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (15.7 KB, 38 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bhaskarjy0ti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhaskarjy0ti Ad-Free
13th February 2018, 04:53 PM |#305  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskarjy0ti

Systemless keweon DNS manager (with root certificate) version 1.2

Whats New :
1. New servers added to the list.
2. Improvements & bug fixes.
3. Proper credits given.

Ho to install? just flash or magisk it's needed? tks
13th February 2018, 06:28 PM |#306  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecabra

Ho to install? just flash or magisk it's needed? tks

Magisk needed.
13th February 2018, 06:51 PM |#307  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskarjy0ti

Magisk needed.

it's possible to create a flash version for none magisk users that use supersu, I prefer this method instead of using the dns app
13th February 2018, 06:54 PM |#308  

More
Quote:

it's possible to create a flash version for none magisk users, I prefer this method instead of using the dns app

Direct changes to system partition is risky. Its better to use magisk then other su methods. I'm glad that you like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhaskarjy0ti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhaskarjy0ti Ad-Free
13th February 2018, 07:43 PM |#309  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

it's possible to create a flash version for none magisk users that use supersu, I prefer this method instead of using the dns app

This option was removed from Google since Android 5.
Thats the reason why you need either an App or MagicDisk.

If this would be possible to change it direct within Android I would immediately root my device.

If you want to test it change the default DNS Server on your WiFi or Soho Router. It has the advantage that the entire network is safe. You only need the App when you are within 3/4G mobile mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
13th February 2018, 08:57 PM |#310  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

This option was removed from Google since Android 5.
Thats the reason why you need either an App or MagicDisk.

If this would be possible to change it direct within Android I would immediately root my device.

If you want to test it change the default DNS Server on your WiFi or Soho Router. It has the advantage that the entire network is safe. You only need the App when you are within 3/4G mobile mode.

The reason I ask is because I don't have a router, my net it's 4g and the Dns app won't let me store all the addresses of the servers, some kind of bug were there is a limit of characters, it's ok in the main screen, but to store favorites it fales, some time it's needed to change servers and its not practical to introduce by hand
13th February 2018, 09:44 PM |#311  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The reason I ask is because I don't have a router, my net it's 4g and the Dns app won't let me store all the addresses of the servers, some kind of bug were there is a limit of characters, it's ok in the main screen, but to store favorites it fales, some time it's needed to change servers and its not practical to introduce by hand

You can create shortcuts by the App. Inside this shortcuts you will store the DNS Server IP Adresse.
I'm using several servers for test, Dev and debug.
One hit on the shortcut change the Dns immediately and you can assign a name to the shortcut.

For me it's the best external invention which supports my entire development.
If you need to change betweem different DNS Servers i don't know anything which is better and faster. You can also create a shortcut for Google or Level3 DNS. Click & done.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)