9th April 2018, 02:08 PM |#491  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bruges
Thanks Meter: 4,362

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

I guess 12 EUR per year is a fair price. This would be 1 EUR per month. Public Hotspots as like as McDonalds or Burger King, Kindergarten, Schools and University should get this for free. If the EU or some local goverments spend some money into this project than I can do it for the half of the price. I don't want to become a millionaire with this. I just want to have a paid infrastructure, a Team and the option to offer a 24/7 Service for this.

That's my dream. I want to offer the option of a clean internet for all.

That's a very reasonable price! I'd even pay that for the public keweon you're already running for us all. I think I'll even point my DD-WRT infused router to your DNS to test it across my entire home network (it's just running on my phone right now).

I don't necessarily agree with the public hotspots. I mean, if people connect to these things without a proper VPN, they know they're asking for trouble.

I sincerely hope you get to realise your dream. I've made a case for the XDA Portal, I hope it helps
The Following User Says Thank You to Timmmmaaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Timmmmaaahh Ad-Free

9th April 2018, 03:07 PM |#492  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 1,056

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmmmaaahh

That's a very reasonable price! I'd even pay that for the public keweon you're already running for us all. I think I'll even point my DD-WRT infused router to your DNS to test it across my entire home network (it's just running on my phone right now).

I don't necessarily agree with the public hotspots. I mean, if people connect to these things without a proper VPN, they know they're asking for trouble.

I sincerely hope you get to realise your dream. I've made a case for the XDA Portal, I hope it helps

Everything what makes keweon globaly know will help. Million thanks!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
9th April 2018, 08:08 PM |#493  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
keweon Server Update

After a view tests with my test companies it seems I have increased the performance of the DNS response time. Now it's time to update the public servers.

The DNS answers can be up to 25% faster than before. It's up to you to test and feedback would be great. Tomorrow at 4 AM GMT+1 the DNS update is in place and active.
I really have no idea how this change have impact to the current VPS environment. We will see it tomorrow morning.

Hope you enjoy this!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
10th April 2018, 03:28 PM |#494  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
keweon Update

The US Company "Cloudflare, Inc." is currently taking a deeper look at the keweon project. I also have had a short conversation with Matthew Prince (CEO) - many thanks to him - and he told me that Adblocking & things like that is not the goal of Cloudflare but he will delegate the keweon Project to his team.

He kept his promise and after a view mails I know that Cloudflair will currently take a look at it. Only take a look! No one within the world will get direct access to my servers.

From my point of view this is a real honor for me and keweon. I have no clue about Cloudflare Inc. and my question to all of the keweon user is now:

I have no problem with a big player because I have my vision. Without a common goal there is no way. If they agree to my basics it I'm fine. That would mean no tracking, no sniffing, no logging. 100% privacy. And with them I have currently a good feeling.

I would have a real problem if the users will have the feeling that this is a way to track and sniff data. Based on there new DNS Server I have a good feeling about Cloudflar.

Actually they flood the Internet with there privacy protection DNS Server. Without any filtering and without any logging. It would be a big high 5 for Google. It's a high 5 for them within the face. Love this.

Quote:

2606:4700:4700::1111
2606:4700:4700::1001

What do you think about when Cloudflare will cooperate with me and they will host keweon for real? What is your trust into this Company? What would you think about all of this?

I'm asking YOU because keweon is also YOUR system!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
10th April 2018, 03:52 PM |#495  
Flag Kolaghat
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:

keweon Update

The US Company "Cloudflare, Inc." is currently taking a deeper look at the keweon project. I also have had a short conversation with Matthew Prince (CEO) - many thanks to him - and he told me that Adblocking & things like that is not the goal of Cloudflare but he will delegate the keweon Project to his team.

He kept his promise and after a view mails I know that Cloudflair will currently take a look at it. Only take a look! No one within the world will get direct access to my servers.

From my point of view this is a real honor for me and keweon. I have no clue about Cloudflare Inc. and my question to all of the keweon user is now:

I have no problem with a big player because I have my vision. Without a common goal there is no way. If they agree to my basics it I'm fine. That would mean no tracking, no sniffing, no logging. 100% privacy. And with them I have currently a good feeling.

I would have a real problem if the users will have the feeling that this is a way to track and sniff data. Based on there new DNS Server I have a good feeling about Cloudflar.

Actually they flood the Internet with there privacy protection DNS Server. Without any filtering and without any logging. It would be a big high 5 for Google. It's a high 5 within the face. Love this.

What do you think about when Cloudflare will cooperate with me and they will host keweon for real? What is your trust into this Company? What would you think about all of this?

I'm asking YOU because it's also YOUR system!!!

I don't know how all these works, so if you are confident about it & trust them, then im ok with it 😊
The Following User Says Thank You to jyoti.id For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jyoti.id Ad-Free
10th April 2018, 04:54 PM |#496  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoti.id

I don't know how all these works, so if you are confident about it & trust them, then im ok with it 😊

Wowwww... Thanks 👍👍👍
I have a good feeling with them but at the moment I'm light-years away from a decision.

I only want to prevent that I lost 60% or more of the users when I realy move.
Transparency is important for me because no one knows everything.

And you can be sure that I have an damn high level of requirements on privacy. Anything else would make no sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
10th April 2018, 07:49 PM |#497  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:

keweon Update

Actually they flood the Internet with there privacy protection DNS Server. Without any filtering and without any logging. It would be a big high 5 for Google. It's a high 5 for them within the face. Love this.

Wow BIG US company is looking into keweon..
It would be great if they support you to do your work on keweon on (y)ours terms for privacy
No tracking, no logs , no backdoors nothing.

If they support keweon you'll get big environment as you wanted I hope,which allows you to make it more privacy

I don't know much about Cloudfare, a BIG US company,which started DNS service without any logs,more privacy friendly ,from US...!!(?)

Whatever they think about keweon play with your terms
Privacy ,no logs,no tracking
The Following User Says Thank You to J4jks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J4jks Ad-Free
11th April 2018, 12:14 PM |#498  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bruges
Thanks Meter: 4,362

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Are you kidding me? TPB is one of their clients, of course I support Cloudflare! I mean, if a pirate can trust them, anyone can, right?

There has been some controversy around the company (see Wikipedia page) but overall they seems pretty solid and neutral so that's a careful 'go for it!' from me.

The question you should ask yourself is 'do I need them?' and 'do the pros exceed the cons?'. Perhaps you should make a list of (potential) pros and cons first.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timmmmaaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Timmmmaaahh Ad-Free
13th April 2018, 01:56 PM |#499  
Flag CONSTANTA
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

keweon Update

Since I am a total noob, the only person I trust is you. So feel free to do exactly how you feel.
The Following User Says Thank You to dodobila For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dodobila Ad-Free
18th April 2018, 08:56 AM |#500  
Flag hatay
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

Check my signature.

yes, i've see, thank you <3
The Following User Says Thank You to namhoang235 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift namhoang235 Ad-Free
18th April 2018, 09:16 AM |#501  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by namhoang235

yes, i've see, thank you <3

Whenever you see something is wrong, let me know this!
I'm pretty sure if all users would give feedback within the next 2 Weeks keweon would be alsmost free of any errors.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adblocker, dns

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)