OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn
Thanks Meter: 1,528

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by namhoang235

yes, i've see, thank you <3

Whenever you see something is wrong, let me know this!
I'm pretty sure if all users would give feedback within the next 2 Weeks keweon would be alsmost free of any errors.

19th April 2018, 07:01 AM |#502  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by namhoang235

yes, i've see, thank you <3

I was using my brand new whitelist algorythm for your domains. It's a cute thing.
Let me know if it's working now.
20th April 2018, 09:59 PM |#503  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
UPDATE FOR TOMORROW

Fixed Sony devices with update problems.

Still troubles with AMAZON Apps on a some devices.
I guess during this weekend also this should be fixed.

Feedback please and enjoy it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrT69 Ad-Free
21st April 2018, 07:52 PM |#504  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69

UPDATE FOR TOMORROW

Fixed Sony devices with update problems.

Feedback please and enjoy it!

Still not working... Damn.
It's still seeking for "Network Status" and it's contacting a lot of GOOGLE addresses. But even when I open them on my test server it's not working.

Someone here arround with an idea or an recomendation??
I can't do a deeper investigations because it's the mobile device from the sister of my girlfriend. No chance to root it.

Would need some help please...
22nd April 2018, 10:04 AM |#505  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
SONY UPDATE PROBLEM FIX

At the moment I can only offer a work arround to fix this problem. If you are using the "Fake VPN Tool" from Frostnerd than you can do this within an easy way.

Keep in mind. This tool will not establish a VPN connection because the VPN "simulation" is required to change the DNS Server. THERE IS NO (!) VPN TUNNEL TO ANY SERVER!
Thanks a lot for your work Daniel!

Create an exception and your mobile device will stay free and the App is working.

You only need to create an exception for Software Updater and everything is working again. It's just an interim solution but it's working.

Thanks a lot to Chavez and Mireille for your support! Sometimes it's to easy to find a simple solution
22nd April 2018, 12:54 PM |#506  
Flag Kutaraja
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Hi...
I wanna add dns Singapore on build.prop :
net.ppp0.dns1=45.76.151.221
net.ppp0.dns2=45.76.151.221
net.dns1=45.76.151.221
net.dns2=45.76.151.221

Is it right?
Thx
22nd April 2018, 03:15 PM |#507  
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-dy

Hi...
I wanna add dns Singapore on build.prop :
net.ppp0.dns1=45.76.151.221
net.ppp0.dns2=45.76.151.221
net.dns1=45.76.151.221
net.dns2=45.76.151.221

Is it right?
Thx

If you are not sure what you are doing, in any case if it goes wrong, you can use magisk module from Midnight's!
The Following User Says Thank You to AdroitAdorKhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdroitAdorKhan Ad-Free
22nd April 2018, 03:27 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 1,193

More
@MrT69 - quick issue, (I know you're busy with much...), not a big problem, just reporting - When I have Keweon certificate installed, repository apps won't get a connection. I'm on Sailfish OS, so mainly I get it with apps that connect to openrepos.net, (Warehouse app, Storeman app...). However, I also had the same problem on Android, with Xposed repository. Easy workaround is to use certificate mgr to uninstall certificate, connect to repos to check updates, etc, then reinstall certificate.

Is it just an issue of whitelisting, or something else?

Thanks
22nd April 2018, 04:36 PM |#509  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by levone1

@MrT69 - quick issue, (I know you're busy with much...), not a big problem, just reporting - When I have Keweon certificate installed, repository apps won't get a connection. I'm on Sailfish OS, so mainly I get it with apps that connect to openrepos.net, (Warehouse app, Storeman app...). However, I also had the same problem on Android, with Xposed repository. Easy workaround is to use certificate mgr to uninstall certificate, connect to repos to check updates, etc, then reinstall certificate.

Thanks

I've been using but no such issues with xposed or any
In able to connect to repos ,xposed and d download modules
I'm on android not using with magisk module
22nd April 2018, 04:52 PM |#510  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks

I guess it's somewhere in the Blacklist Database.
I will check it and set it on the Whitelist. Tomorrow it should work.

Thanks a lot. Whenever you see something will not work, let me know.
22nd April 2018, 05:22 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member
Flag Königsbrunn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks

I don't understand why it's working without the certificate but not with the certificate.
That's strange.
The certificate is responsible to terminate all the HTTPS errors because of blocking HTTPS domains. You will get a 200 answewhich shows everything is fine.

Interesting thing and currently no idea why. The only thing I can offer is to connect to my private server an log everything to see what's going wrong.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adblocker, dns

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)