FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do we need a 32bit version of FWUL?

it would be nice to have but I will not die if not

111 Vote(s)
47.23%
32bit? Is that something to eat?

41 Vote(s)
17.45%
Are you kidding? NO absolutely NOT!

56 Vote(s)
23.83%
Yes I need it so bad..

27 Vote(s)
11.49%

[LIVE-ISO][FWUL]adb/fastboot without any installation and driver issues [v3.1]

4,965 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,308

By steadfasterX, Recognized Developer on 27th December 2016, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from steadfasterX: BETA TESTERS NEEDED! Read the details here -->
21st November 2019, 07:36 AM |#1021  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crettit1204

I flashed FWUL 3.1, 3.0 and 2.7 with latest Rufus in different pendrives, but I'm always facing this issue.
What can I do?
This only happens me with permissive mode.

according to the op the recommended way to flash is by using ETCHER please try it and ensure that the md5sum is correct after downloading ! I've seen that in the past when you download something and have for example Malware Protection Client installed it get corrupted . . So compare the md5sum before flashing with etcher

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2019, 07:25 PM |#1022  
Flag Jaén, España
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

according to the op the recommended way to flash is by using ETCHER please try it and ensure that the md5sum is correct after downloading ! I've seen that in the past when you download something and have for example Malware Protection Client installed it get corrupted . . So compare the md5sum before flashing with etcher

Thanks a lot! I don't believe md5sum is wrong as I don't have any antivirus or antimalware, but I'll check it though.
23rd November 2019, 08:51 PM |#1023  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

Try the latest nightly

Where can I find them? The leech binbash URL doesn't load, and pinging it with all variations (with and without port, with and without leech subdomain) all time out.
23rd November 2019, 09:13 PM |#1024  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotletmeusemyemailaddr

Where can I find them? The leech binbash URL doesn't load, and pinging it with all variations (with and without port, with and without leech subdomain) all time out.

Sorry. Link updated ( domain moved from .it to .rocks)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2019, 12:42 PM |#1025  
Thanks Meter: 127

Donate to Me
More
ADB, Fastboot and USB drivers Installer Tool for Windows
I do know that the OP had made an awesome Linux OS, which is like the swiss knife and includes many things.
I would always suggest using that, because you don't have to setup things, it already includes many things in it

But if you only want adb,fastboot and usb drivers , I just made a tool to install the latest ADB, Fastboot and USB drivers for windows, its very easy to use, just double click the file to start the installation process
you can see it here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ndows-t3999445

Screenshot:
Screenshot

The reason why made this is because, many windows users are noobs and they always tend to make mistakes while setting up the drivers, adb etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to fawazahmed0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fawazahmed0 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:55 PM |#1026  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawazahmed0

I do know that the OP had made an awesome Linux OS, which is like the swiss knife and includes many things.
I would always suggest using that, because you don't have to setup things, it already includes many things in it

But .

While I appreciate your work this thread is the wrong place to promote it.
I would recommend to create an own thread and I could link that one in my OP - if you like .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, android, fastboot, iso, windows

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)