Many. First I have a OnePlus 6t and it works perfectly . Tbh this has absolutely nothing to do with the device . Adb just works .
You didn't provide ANY details like how do you installed FWUL (usb,VirtualBox,dvd...) and you didn't provided any output of anything .
So the first is given more details and the second is to open a terminal and type in
And paste the output. Usually it helps to use another usb port like switching from USB 2 to 3 or switching from ptp/photo transfer to file transfer in your OnePlus' swipe down menu ..
Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
Dear steadfasterX, thanks for your reply.
you are right, my question was without any detailed information, here more:
- FWUL is running on USB drive (used 2 differents) in Persistent mode on two different HP notebooks.
- OnePlus is attached using his original cable, but also tried with others diferent (Anker cables or the one original of Huawey P20, USB C to USB C)
- Also tried to switching from ptp/photo transfer to file transfer, as you suggested.
- The strange thing of LSUSB is that is showing somthing but without any Vendor descriptions.
- Here some screenshot.
-- Device from Linux is recognized and internal volume could be accessed.
-- cut of .android/adb_usb.ini file
-- also tried to execute the OnePlus builtin script to configure USB (screenshot before and after)
- For your information I also tried using: Fedora, 2 different Windows 10, and also an old MacBook Pro
Let me know if there is anything else to try, or maybe is a problem of my device.
Thanks in advance.
sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/steadfasterX/android-udev-rules/steadfasterX-patch-oneplus/51-android.rules -O /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules sudo usermod -a -G adbusers <your-username> (---> on FWUL: sudo usermod -a -G adbusers android ) reboot ... or: if the group exists already and your user was in that group already: sudo udevadm control --reload-rules sudo udevadm trigger reconnect USB, select MTP mode and ensure you have USB DEBUGGING enabled (obviously)
hi, can I get root access using fwul in lg v10 h960a with software version 30c-eur-xxx?
I have verified through this combination of numbers and signs (*#*#244773825625#*#*), that the anti-rollback version is 0.
it's the first time I use fwul tool. I would like downgrade from android 7 to android 6, and I do not know how to check the anti-rollback
of a kdz file.
|adb, android, fastboot, iso, windows|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|