FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[LLVM/CLANG] DragonTC ~ The future is now

1,390 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,136
 
By frap129, Recognized Developer on 19th February 2016, 05:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from frap129: Build commit test 12 FINAL is out
14th March 2016, 11:45 AM |#21  
frap129's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,136
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spezi77

Big thanks to the dev for this evolutionary TC! In my device the rom feels much snappier now, even when Antutu does not reflect this observation in higher scoring. Benchmark is pretty much the same as before. But maybe I didn't understand the concepts well enough and this is how we should expect it.
@frap129 Did you or someone else do benchmarks to check whether a rom compiled with the latest Clang toolchains actually perform better than if we use one of the latest GCC tc, e.g. 5.3?

I personally haven't done any benchmarking, since my device broke while this was still being developed. @xanaxdroid is letting me borrow his old Nexus 6, so I will definitely run some tests this weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to frap129 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th March 2016, 11:47 AM |#22  
frap129's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,136
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronicChloride

Why was arm mode disabled by default? Would like to give it a try, but I'm assuming there was a reason for disabling it.

If arm mode is still included, I just forgot to remove it. I originally included it to fix a bug, but the update to marshmallow made arm mode non-functional
14th March 2016, 11:49 AM |#23  
frap129's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,136
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo55

Hello @frap129 @brandonabandon after switching to dragonTC i get the following error:

Code:
build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:20: *** external/compiler-rt/lib/asan: LOCAL_MODULE not defined before call to local-intermediates-dir.  Stop.
I am building for lollipop so the code is here
I am using prebuilt 3.7 and the patches to platform build which you can see here

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DragonTC was primarily designed for marshmallow, can't give much help on other versions. Sorry.
16th March 2016, 07:42 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 288
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frap129

DragonTC was primarily designed for marshmallow, can't give much help on other versions. Sorry.

Thanks i tried to hack around but too many things changed so i had to give up (i can't touch bionic and libcxx because i need them to stay the same for binary compatibility)

Is it maybe an option to provide older versions of clang as a drop in replacement for the prebuilt from AOSP?
17th March 2016, 05:47 PM |#25  
frap129's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,136
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo55

Thanks i tried to hack around but too many things changed so i had to give up (i can't touch bionic and libcxx because i need them to stay the same for binary compatibility)

Is it maybe an option to provide older versions of clang as a drop in replacement for the prebuilt from AOSP?

Its not necessarily because clang is new, 3.6 should work fine with Lollipop. The build commit is whats causing the issue
19th March 2016, 05:05 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 288
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frap129

Its not necessarily because clang is new, 3.6 should work fine with Lollipop. The build commit is whats causing the issue

Ok I will try using dragontc 3.6 after I get the compile working with uber optimizations
20th March 2016, 04:30 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
I am trying to build my rom with Dragon-TC 3.7 . I fixed a few errors with my source, but this i am unable to fix:

target thumb C++: libLLVMSupport_32 <= external/llvm/lib/Support/DynamicLibrary.cpp
0 clang++ 0x0000000000deb49d llvm::sys::PrintStackTrace(llvm::raw_ostream&) + 56
1 clang++ 0x0000000000deaf3b
2 libpthread.so.0 0x00002b61af6ab340
3 clang++ 0x00000000011c1f4b
4 clang++ 0x00000000011c2f14
5 clang++ 0x00000000011c2fa9
6 clang++ 0x00000000011d1f98 llvm::SelectionDAG::getNode(unsigned int, llvm::SDLoc, llvm::SDVTList, llvm::ArrayRef<llvm::SDValue>) + 1078
7 clang++ 0x000000000124a88c
8 clang++ 0x000000000125618f
9 clang++ 0x000000000121859f
10 clang++ 0x0000000001218897 llvm::SelectionDAG::LegalizeTypes() + 51
11 clang++ 0x00000000011ff73f llvm::SelectionDAGISel::CodeGenAndEmitDAG() + 257
12 clang++ 0x000000000120508d llvm::SelectionDAGISel::SelectAllBasicBlocks(llvm: :Function const&) + 1147
13 clang++ 0x0000000001205461 llvm::SelectionDAGISel::runOnMachineFunction(llvm: :MachineFunction&) + 557
14 clang++ 0x000000000096bfb3
15 clang++ 0x0000000000c753fb llvm::FPPassManager::runOnFunction(llvm::Function& ) + 283
16 clang++ 0x0000000000c7564e llvm::FPPassManager::runOnModule(llvm::Module&) + 36
17 clang++ 0x0000000000c7583d llvm::legacy::PassManagerImpl::run(llvm::Module&) + 475
18 clang++ 0x0000000000e64f41 clang::EmitBackendOutput(clang:iagnosticsEngine& , clang::CodeGenOptions const&, clang::TargetOptions const&, clang::LangOptions const&, llvm::StringRef, llvm::Module*, clang::BackendAction, llvm::raw_pwrite_stream*) + 5920
19 clang++ 0x000000000125c042
20 clang++ 0x00000000013d1387 clang::ParseAST(clang::Sema&, bool, bool) + 463
21 clang++ 0x0000000000fd5998 clang::FrontendAction::Execute() + 54
22 clang++ 0x0000000000fbf1d9 clang::CompilerInstance::ExecuteAction(clang::Fron tendAction&) + 377
23 clang++ 0x0000000001010672 clang::ExecuteCompilerInvocation(clang::CompilerIn stance*) + 2465
24 clang++ 0x00000000007fdd27 cc1_main(llvm::ArrayRef<char const*>, char const*, void*) + 1011
25 clang++ 0x00000000007d4498 main + 1101
26 libc.so.6 0x00002b61b032cec5 __libc_start_main + 245
27 clang++ 0x00000000007fc1c9
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: prebuilts/clang/linux-x86/host/3.7/bin/clang++ -cc1 -triple thumbv7--linux-android -emit-obj -disable-free -disable-llvm-verifier -main-file-name APInt.cpp -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 2 -mthread-model posix -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -masm-verbose -mconstructor-aliases -munwind-tables -fuse-init-array -target-cpu cortex-a8 -target-feature +soft-float-abi -target-feature -fp-only-sp -target-feature -d16 -target-feature +vfp3 -target-feature -fp16 -target-feature -vfp4 -target-feature -fp-armv8 -target-feature +neon -target-feature -crypto -target-abi aapcs-linux -mfloat-abi soft -dwarf-column-info -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -coverage-file /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.o -nostdsysteminc -resource-dir prebuilts/clang/linux-x86/host/3.7/bin/../lib/clang/3.7 -dependency-file /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.d -MT /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.o -sys-header-deps -isystem system/core/include -isystem system/media/audio/include -isystem hardware/libhardware/include -isystem hardware/libhardware_legacy/include -isystem libnativehelper/include -isystem frameworks/native/include -isystem frameworks/native/opengl/include -isystem frameworks/av/include -isystem frameworks/base/include -isystem hardware/ril/include -isystem /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj/include -isystem bionic/libc/arch-arm/include -isystem bionic/libc/include -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/uapi -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/uapi/asm-arm -isystem bionic/libm/include -isystem bionic/libm/include/arm -include build/core/combo/include/arch/linux-arm/AndroidConfig.h -D _FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D QCOM_HARDWARE -D QCOM_BSP -D QTI_BSP -D ANDROID -D PROPERTY_PERMS_APPEND={"htc.camera.sensor.", AID_CAMERA, 0}, {"camera.4k2k.", AID_MEDIA, 0}, -D BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_NAME="androidboot.mode" -D BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE="chargerlogo" -D NDEBUG -D NDEBUG -U DEBUG -D __compiler_offsetof=__builtin_offsetof -D QCOM_HARDWARE -D QCOM_BSP -D QTI_BSP -D ANDROID -D NDEBUG -U DEBUG -D ANDROID_TARGET_BUILD -D _GNU_SOURCE -D __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -D __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D __STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D sprintf=sprintf -D __android__ -D _USING_LIBCXX -I device/htc/hima-common/include -I bionic -I external/llvm/lib/Support/../.. -I external/llvm/lib/Support/../../include -I external/llvm/lib/Support/../../device/include -I external/libcxx/include -I external/llvm/lib/Support -I /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates -I /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/gen/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates -I libnativehelper/include/nativehelper -I build/core/combo/include/arch/linux-arm/ -internal-isystem prebuilts/clang/linux-x86/host/3.7/bin/../lib/clang/3.7/include -O3 -Wno-multichar -Werror=format-security -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=parentheses -Wno-error=strict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-variable -W -Wall -Wno-unused -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Werror=return-type -Werror=non-virtual-dtor -Werror=address -Werror=sequence-point -Wstrict-aliasing=2 -Wno-unknown-warning-option -Werror=int-conversion -Wno-reserved-id-macro -Wno-format-pedantic -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=parentheses -Wno-error=strict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-variable -W -Wall -Wno-unused -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wsign-promo -Werror=return-type -Werror=non-virtual-dtor -Werror=address -Werror=sequence-point -Wno-unknown-warning-option -Wno-inconsistent-missing-override -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-sign-promo -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Werror=pointer-to-int-cast -std=c++11 -fdeprecated-macro -fdebug-compilation-dir /root/uberaicp -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 0 -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -stack-protector 1 -mstackrealign -fno-rtti -fno-signed-char -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -vectorize-loops -vectorize-slp -mllvm -polly -mllvm -polly-parallel -mllvm -polly-parallel-force -mllvm -polly-allow-nonaffine=1 -mllvm -polly-ast-detect-parallel -mllvm -polly-vectorizer=polly -mllvm -polly-opt-fusion=max -mllvm -polly-opt-maximize-bands=yes -mllvm -polly-run-dce -o /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.o -x c++ external/llvm/lib/Support/APInt.cpp
1. <eof> parser at end of file
2. Code generation
3. Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'external/llvm/lib/Support/APInt.cpp'.
4. Running pass 'ARM Instruction Selection' on function '@_ZN4llvm5APInt8tcNegateEPyj'
clang++: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault
clang++: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)
clang version 3.7
Target: arm--linux-android
Thread model: posix
clang++: note: diagnostic msg: PLEASE submit a bug report to http://llvm.org/bugs/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
target thumb C++: libLLVMSupport_32 <= external/llvm/lib/Support/Errno.cpp
clang++: note: diagnostic msg:
********************

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
clang++: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/APInt-848268.cpp
clang++: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/APInt-848268.sh
clang++: note: diagnostic msg:

********************
20th March 2016, 09:28 PM |#28  
frap129's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,136
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adromir

I am trying to build my rom with Dragon-TC 3.7 . I fixed a few errors with my source, but this i am unable to fix:

target thumb C++: libLLVMSupport_32 <= external/llvm/lib/Support/DynamicLibrary.cpp
0 clang++ 0x0000000000deb49d llvm::sys::PrintStackTrace(llvm::raw_ostream&) + 56
1 clang++ 0x0000000000deaf3b
2 libpthread.so.0 0x00002b61af6ab340
3 clang++ 0x00000000011c1f4b
4 clang++ 0x00000000011c2f14
5 clang++ 0x00000000011c2fa9
6 clang++ 0x00000000011d1f98 llvm::SelectionDAG::getNode(unsigned int, llvm::SDLoc, llvm::SDVTList, llvm::ArrayRef<llvm::SDValue>) + 1078
7 clang++ 0x000000000124a88c
8 clang++ 0x000000000125618f
9 clang++ 0x000000000121859f
10 clang++ 0x0000000001218897 llvm::SelectionDAG::LegalizeTypes() + 51
11 clang++ 0x00000000011ff73f llvm::SelectionDAGISel::CodeGenAndEmitDAG() + 257
12 clang++ 0x000000000120508d llvm::SelectionDAGISel::SelectAllBasicBlocks(llvm: :Function const&) + 1147
13 clang++ 0x0000000001205461 llvm::SelectionDAGISel::runOnMachineFunction(llvm: :MachineFunction&) + 557
14 clang++ 0x000000000096bfb3
15 clang++ 0x0000000000c753fb llvm::FPPassManager::runOnFunction(llvm::Function& ) + 283
16 clang++ 0x0000000000c7564e llvm::FPPassManager::runOnModule(llvm::Module&) + 36
17 clang++ 0x0000000000c7583d llvm::legacy::PassManagerImpl::run(llvm::Module&) + 475
18 clang++ 0x0000000000e64f41 clang::EmitBackendOutput(clang:iagnosticsEngine& , clang::CodeGenOptions const&, clang::TargetOptions const&, clang::LangOptions const&, llvm::StringRef, llvm::Module*, clang::BackendAction, llvm::raw_pwrite_stream*) + 5920
19 clang++ 0x000000000125c042
20 clang++ 0x00000000013d1387 clang::ParseAST(clang::Sema&, bool, bool) + 463
21 clang++ 0x0000000000fd5998 clang::FrontendAction::Execute() + 54
22 clang++ 0x0000000000fbf1d9 clang::CompilerInstance::ExecuteAction(clang::Fron tendAction&) + 377
23 clang++ 0x0000000001010672 clang::ExecuteCompilerInvocation(clang::CompilerIn stance*) + 2465
24 clang++ 0x00000000007fdd27 cc1_main(llvm::ArrayRef<char const*>, char const*, void*) + 1011
25 clang++ 0x00000000007d4498 main + 1101
26 libc.so.6 0x00002b61b032cec5 __libc_start_main + 245
27 clang++ 0x00000000007fc1c9
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: prebuilts/clang/linux-x86/host/3.7/bin/clang++ -cc1 -triple thumbv7--linux-android -emit-obj -disable-free -disable-llvm-verifier -main-file-name APInt.cpp -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 2 -mthread-model posix -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -masm-verbose -mconstructor-aliases -munwind-tables -fuse-init-array -target-cpu cortex-a8 -target-feature +soft-float-abi -target-feature -fp-only-sp -target-feature -d16 -target-feature +vfp3 -target-feature -fp16 -target-feature -vfp4 -target-feature -fp-armv8 -target-feature +neon -target-feature -crypto -target-abi aapcs-linux -mfloat-abi soft -dwarf-column-info -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -coverage-file /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.o -nostdsysteminc -resource-dir prebuilts/clang/linux-x86/host/3.7/bin/../lib/clang/3.7 -dependency-file /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.d -MT /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.o -sys-header-deps -isystem system/core/include -isystem system/media/audio/include -isystem hardware/libhardware/include -isystem hardware/libhardware_legacy/include -isystem libnativehelper/include -isystem frameworks/native/include -isystem frameworks/native/opengl/include -isystem frameworks/av/include -isystem frameworks/base/include -isystem hardware/ril/include -isystem /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj/include -isystem bionic/libc/arch-arm/include -isystem bionic/libc/include -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/uapi -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/uapi/asm-arm -isystem bionic/libm/include -isystem bionic/libm/include/arm -include build/core/combo/include/arch/linux-arm/AndroidConfig.h -D _FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D QCOM_HARDWARE -D QCOM_BSP -D QTI_BSP -D ANDROID -D PROPERTY_PERMS_APPEND={"htc.camera.sensor.", AID_CAMERA, 0}, {"camera.4k2k.", AID_MEDIA, 0}, -D BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_NAME="androidboot.mode" -D BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE="chargerlogo" -D NDEBUG -D NDEBUG -U DEBUG -D __compiler_offsetof=__builtin_offsetof -D QCOM_HARDWARE -D QCOM_BSP -D QTI_BSP -D ANDROID -D NDEBUG -U DEBUG -D ANDROID_TARGET_BUILD -D _GNU_SOURCE -D __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -D __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D __STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D sprintf=sprintf -D __android__ -D _USING_LIBCXX -I device/htc/hima-common/include -I bionic -I external/llvm/lib/Support/../.. -I external/llvm/lib/Support/../../include -I external/llvm/lib/Support/../../device/include -I external/libcxx/include -I external/llvm/lib/Support -I /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates -I /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/gen/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates -I libnativehelper/include/nativehelper -I build/core/combo/include/arch/linux-arm/ -internal-isystem prebuilts/clang/linux-x86/host/3.7/bin/../lib/clang/3.7/include -O3 -Wno-multichar -Werror=format-security -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=parentheses -Wno-error=strict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-variable -W -Wall -Wno-unused -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Werror=return-type -Werror=non-virtual-dtor -Werror=address -Werror=sequence-point -Wstrict-aliasing=2 -Wno-unknown-warning-option -Werror=int-conversion -Wno-reserved-id-macro -Wno-format-pedantic -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=parentheses -Wno-error=strict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-variable -W -Wall -Wno-unused -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wsign-promo -Werror=return-type -Werror=non-virtual-dtor -Werror=address -Werror=sequence-point -Wno-unknown-warning-option -Wno-inconsistent-missing-override -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-sign-promo -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Werror=pointer-to-int-cast -std=c++11 -fdeprecated-macro -fdebug-compilation-dir /root/uberaicp -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 0 -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -stack-protector 1 -mstackrealign -fno-rtti -fno-signed-char -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -vectorize-loops -vectorize-slp -mllvm -polly -mllvm -polly-parallel -mllvm -polly-parallel-force -mllvm -polly-allow-nonaffine=1 -mllvm -polly-ast-detect-parallel -mllvm -polly-vectorizer=polly -mllvm -polly-opt-fusion=max -mllvm -polly-opt-maximize-bands=yes -mllvm -polly-run-dce -o /root/uberaicp/out/target/product/himaul/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMSupport_intermediates/APInt.o -x c++ external/llvm/lib/Support/APInt.cpp
1. <eof> parser at end of file
2. Code generation
3. Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'external/llvm/lib/Support/APInt.cpp'.
4. Running pass 'ARM Instruction Selection' on function '@_ZN4llvm5APInt8tcNegateEPyj'
clang++: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault
clang++: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)
clang version 3.7
Target: arm--linux-android
Thread model: posix
clang++: note: diagnostic msg: PLEASE submit a bug report to http://llvm.org/bugs/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
target thumb C++: libLLVMSupport_32 <= external/llvm/lib/Support/Errno.cpp
clang++: note: diagnostic msg:
********************

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
clang++: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/APInt-848268.cpp
clang++: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/APInt-848268.sh
clang++: note: diagnostic msg:

********************

Simply add the troublesome module name to the DISABLE_DTC make variable in build/core/dragontc.mk. In this case, add libLLVMSupport_32
20th March 2016, 09:30 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
I already did that, but still its coming up, maybe I did something wrong?
Code:
# Disable modules that don't work with DragonTC. Split up by arch.
DISABLE_DTC_arm := \
  libLLVMSupport_32 \
  libpng_32
  
DISABLE_DTC_arm64 := \
  libLLVMSupport_32 \
  libpng_32
I don't see an error though i made
9th April 2016, 12:25 AM |#30  
nicknitewolf's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 3,153
 
Donate to Me
More
Code:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/xerbla.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/xerbla.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from external/eigen/blas/single.cpp:15:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/single.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/single.o] Error 1
In file included from external/eigen/blas/double.cpp:16:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/double.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/double.o] Error 1
In file included from external/eigen/blas/complex_single.cpp:16:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_single.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_single.o] Error 1
In file included from external/eigen/blas/complex_double.cpp:16:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_double.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_double.o] Error 1
make: Leaving directory '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0'
Any help? This was generated from 3.9 Dragon TC compiling Cyanogenmod 13
9th April 2016, 12:29 AM |#31  
frap129's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,136
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick37332001

Code:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/xerbla.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/xerbla.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from external/eigen/blas/single.cpp:15:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/single.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/single.o] Error 1
In file included from external/eigen/blas/double.cpp:16:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/double.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/double.o] Error 1
In file included from external/eigen/blas/complex_single.cpp:16:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_single.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_single.o] Error 1
In file included from external/eigen/blas/complex_double.cpp:16:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/level1_impl.h:10:
In file included from external/eigen/blas/common.h:13:
In file included from external/eigen/Eigen/Core:28:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/complex:36:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_complex.h:30:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/stl/_cmath.h:44:
In file included from prebuilts/ndk/current/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport/math.h:32:
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: error: conflicting types for '__builtin_isnan'
int     __builtin_isnan(double) __NDK_FPABI_MATH__ __pure2;
        ^
prebuilts/ndk/current/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/../include/math.h:527:5: note: '__builtin_isnan' is a builtin with type 'int ()'
1 error generated.
build/core/binary.mk:726: recipe for target '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_double.o' failed
make: *** [/home/nick/android/cm-13.0/out/target/product/wt88047/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libF77blasV8_intermediates/complex_double.o] Error 1
make: Leaving directory '/home/nick/android/cm-13.0'
Any help? This was generated from 3.9 Dragon TC compiling Cyanogenmod 13

What device?
EDIT: It looks like you didnt add the commits to prebuilts/ndk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes