FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[LP] Lenovo Medion Lifetab E10316

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By calvxrr, Member on 12th November 2015, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi!

Thanks to CrewRKTablets, I'va managed to install Lolipop 5.1.1 on my Lenovo Lifetab E10316. So far LP can be downloaded from here: http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?wpfb_dl=2675
Then you have to apply WIFI patch: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...UZNemEwZ25fNXM
And then DPI patch: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...m1DOXNHOVhqR3M
Here are the specs:
GPU: ARM Mali-400 MP4
SOC: RK3188
RAM: 1GB DDR2/DDR3
Storage: 16GB

It booted, but:
- there are some problems with rotation,
- no sound,
- no bluetooth.

Big request to you dears devs. I've attached dmesg and logcat. Could you give me some directions what to do to find where are problems with sound card?
How can I debug this?

Thx

Thanks to:
- CrewRKTeam
- OMA
Attached Files
File Type: log dmesg.log - [Click for QR Code] (158.3 KB, 200 views)
File Type: log logcat.log - [Click for QR Code] (1.04 MB, 120 views)

13th December 2015, 11:17 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I can't do it. I've successfully flashed 4.4.4 KitKat, but this, which you sent a link doesn't boot at all. Have you modified something from the 7z file?
22nd December 2015, 06:37 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Hmm, no.
I flashed using the same method like in kitkat. Then rebooted to cwm and patched above files.
22nd December 2015, 09:37 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvxrr

Hmm, no.
I flashed using the same method like in kitkat. Then rebooted to cwm and patched above files.

As I found out, you must have changed kernel.img file to the one working with E10316.
28th December 2015, 03:24 AM |#5  

More
How did you get rid of the "Unfortunatelly, Bluetooth Share has stopped" repeated message?
31st December 2015, 11:53 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Go to settings->applicatins->all and turn off com.android.bluetooth or bluetooth share. This should help.
The Following User Says Thank You to calvxrr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift calvxrr Ad-Free
3rd January 2016, 11:26 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvxrr

Go to settings->applicatins->all and turn off com.android.bluetooth or bluetooth share. This should help.

Thank you. I've already done it with App Quarantine application, but i think it does the same

BTW this rom seems more stable than the 4.4.4 one. If only it has sound it would be all i need (i don't need bluetooth).
4th January 2016, 05:55 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
I think the same. LP is far way more responsive.. I've already tried changing sound drivers, but for now it didn't work. As for me I'm using now LP. If only there is a way to get sound, it would be great!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
e10316, lolipop, medion

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)