Thanks Meter: 2,385

By hinxnz, Senior Member on 25th August 2016, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2019, 08:13 PM |#621  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bober10113

lol really... wow i was so sure. then that explains alot.lolol

thanks for the rectification.

then there is something odd going on that i need to figure out.

does your mod gen a log somewhere? how can we know if it is active or not.

ah this "detach.log" actually IS the log and shows that the script runs and if there are entries like "com.google.android.youtube NOT FOUND!" multiple times (and adding every 180 secs) then it's fine and running
even tho in between there should be a "com.google.android.youtube DETACHED!" at some point but that is only there if youtube got attached again and it can be that u don't see this long time bcause
log gets flushed by the script so thats a bit of luck to see this log entry. mostly it's coming after a reboot tho because of the timing playstore service might be able to re-attach apps
anyways u can do a test by removing the vanced bundled detach script by putting disable_detach into cache + reboot and wait after boot the vanced version should get removed. now do another reboot and see if
the 99-detach script does it's jop by checking if the youtube app re-appears/disappears again. OOR u remove the detach module (not sure hwo to uninstall it properly tho) and see if the left vanced bundled method
still works. however i meanwhile did check the detach magisk module and for what i saw is that it also does looping now so i guess u should get the same results with both modules/scripts, but u will see. its just u r
maybe using 2 detach scripts at the same time which well should not be for my taste
5th April 2019, 08:19 PM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 1,603

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneZam

ah this "detach.log" actually IS the log and shows that the script runs and if there are entries like "com.google.android.youtube NOT FOUND!" multiple times (and adding every 180 secs) then it's fine and running
even tho in between there should be a "com.google.android.youtube DETACHED!" at some point but that is only there if youtube got attached again and it can be that u don't see this long time bcause
log gets flushed by the script so thats a bit of luck to see this log entry. mostly it's coming after a reboot tho because of the timing playstore service might be able to re-attach apps
anyways u can do a test by removing the vanced bundled detach script by putting disable_detach into cache + reboot and wait after boot the vanced version should get removed. now do another reboot and see if
the 99-detach script does it's jop by checking if the youtube app re-appears/disappears again. OOR u remove the detach module (not sure hwo to uninstall it properly tho) and see if the left vanced bundled method
still works. however i meanwhile did check the detach magisk module and for what i saw is that it also does looping now so i guess u should get the same results with both modules/scripts, but u will see. its just u r
maybe using 2 detach scripts at the same time which well should not be for my taste

will test when i get back from work. because yeah i agree 2 x modules fighting each other might now be a good thing...not kosher
6th April 2019, 08:04 PM |#623  

More
Quote:

ok so i started from scratch. this time i started by testing again the magisk module( the new o e 2.7.1) and it worked right off the bat( which didint work before). ill see during the next few days if it sticks.
The Following User Says Thank You to bober10113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bober10113 Ad-Free
7th April 2019, 04:17 AM |#624  

More
Quote:

looks like it stopped working. couple reboots later and i just noticed youtube got updated. (with the 2.7.1 module)

ill do more tests tomorrow and see if i can get the vanced version working
7th April 2019, 07:27 AM |#625  
Thanks Meter: 640

Donate to Me
More
So far everything is working. Detaching works flawlessly and autodetach made with Tasker works too since the script was fixed in 2.7.1. Good job OP
7th April 2019, 02:38 PM |#626  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bober10113

looks like it stopped working. couple reboots later and i just noticed youtube got updated. (with the 2.7.1 module)

ill do more tests tomorrow and see if i can get the vanced version working

seems that the included vanced detacher is working. dont know what i was doing wrong initially. anyways it still seems as it is working after a few reboots.

edit

so again on the Vanced version it stoped working eventually. then i thought for a second how sometimes i wipe caches. and then i made the link lolol...
11th April 2019, 04:27 AM |#627  
Flag Gatineau
Thanks Meter: 78

More
What version should I install? The latest version in here is 2.6 but when installed from magisk it downloaded version 2.7.1

Fyi. Pixel 3xl, Android pie.
11th April 2019, 07:15 AM |#628  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitramus

What version should I install? The latest version in here is 2.6 but when installed from magisk it downloaded version 2.7.1

Fyi. Pixel 3xl, Android pie.

The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joluke Ad-Free
15th April 2019, 08:34 AM |#629  
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

So far everything is working. Detaching works flawlessly and autodetach made with Tasker works too since the script was fixed in 2.7.1. Good job OP

Would be nice if you can share a guide how to make the autodetach with Tasker!

Thanks!
15th April 2019, 01:08 PM |#630  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirs_E_Fruit

Would be nice if you can share a guide how to make the autodetach with Tasker!

Thanks!

You can find Auto Detach made with Tasker in this post:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=498

Just run the app and give it root permissions. Wasn't done by me and works great
The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joluke Ad-Free
17th April 2019, 02:04 PM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Busybox is installed
/system/bin/Detach[534]: [: missing ]

Does anybody know what it means? Detach isn't working on my Moto G7 Power with Android 9.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190417-140129.png
Views:	616
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	4744315  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps, detach, market, playstore, tbo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)