Thanks Meter: 2,369

By hinxnz, Senior Member on 25th August 2016, 10:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2019, 06:20 PM |#711  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmasgone

I have to write "su - c detach - id" every 30 minutes to 1 hour, or to automate it with - t and then 1 hour.
Is there any permanent solution or this is the only one to detach app from Play Store, so every 30 minutes to hour, we should write the command in terminal or automate it (but I don't know how this thing affects the battery life)..?

Install the Daily Job Scheduler magisk module... Then run the following command in your terminal: su -c Detach -t
Then select djs option.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

27th August 2019, 10:44 AM |#712  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,825

More
Question Sqlite3 binary source
Sorry for the slightly OT.

A new ROM I am using does not have sqlite3 binary built as part of the ROM (NB: 32bit). So I checked the Magisk Repo and found one for 64b Arm. My device is 32b. I replaced the sqlite3 binary in the 64b Magisk module with the one from the Magisk detach module, which has the same MD5 as the one in the detach script here. ie they are the same binaries.

I don't wish to step on anyone's toes, so is it OK to use the binary in your files? as i haven't seen any reference to the original builder/source anywhere, so would assume either you guys built it from the open sources, or its free/public domain to use without referencing of the source?
10th September 2019, 01:57 PM |#713  
Flag Fortaleza
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bober10113

lol just disable auto updates man . its not rocket science.

That's a way to avoid this issue, but it have some implications, in my case I disabled auto update only on YouTube, but others app don't update automatically anymore too...
Seams that they stuck waiting to YouTube to be updated... Or something else...
10th September 2019, 04:09 PM |#714  
Thanks Meter: 1,406

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro_cbc

That's a way to avoid this issue, but it have some implications, in my case I disabled auto update only on YouTube, but others app don't update automatically anymore too...
Seams that they stuck waiting to YouTube to be updated... Or something else...

its something else. id also have issues after tring to use many revisions of the detach module. also having used the detach switch in the vanced zip. all in all it screwed up something. i cleaned installed and just untick the auto update on youtube and all is working A1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps, detach, market, playstore, tbo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)