By AdrianDC, Recognized Developer on 18th January 2018, 10:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd January 2019, 06:00 AM |#321  
Flag Thiruvananthapuram
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techy studio

What happens if I install it on nougat?? anyone pls reply..

If the ROMs UI is optimised for low ram flag there shouldn't be any probs and will work fine. If not you will have black screen issues in system UI.
The Following User Says Thank You to SHãdøw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SHãdøw Ad-Free

3rd January 2019, 06:00 AM |#322  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,995

More
Quote:

What happens if I install it on nougat?? anyone pls reply..

It should work on 4.4 and higher. I use this on my Kindle, which is on LP. This tweak puts Pie into GO mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ace42 Ad-Free
3rd January 2019, 06:03 AM |#323  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
If I use the same lineage os ROM that is present on your website for Sony Xperia e3 to tweak with Android go patch will it work on 512 m.b Ram variant??pls reply
3rd January 2019, 02:15 PM |#324  
Flag New York

More
Quote:

If I use the same lineage os ROM that is present on your website for Sony Xperia e3 to tweak with Android go patch will it work on 512 m.b Ram variant??pls reply

I think GO apps require Android 8.1 and up. Otherwise it disables features like split screen, lowers RAM usage, PiP, and transparency on some devices. It should work on your Sony, it's just a single line in the build prop.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ace42 Ad-Free
3rd January 2019, 02:24 PM |#325  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

I think GO apps require Android 8.1 and up. Otherwise it disables features like split screen, lowers RAM usage, PiP, and transparency on some devices. It should work on your Sony, it's just a single line in the build prop.

So can I go ahead and install lineage os and patch it with go patcher??
3rd January 2019, 02:39 PM |#326  
Flag New York

More
Quote:

So can I go ahead and install lineage os and patch it with go patcher??

Yes, or you can use the magisk version.
3rd January 2019, 04:34 PM |#327  
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)
Thanks Meter: 2,063

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

It should be working since 5.1 or 6. But not all ROMs support it properly: Some developers "forgot" to implement and test the alternates which should be used when low ram property is set.

But if it does not work for you it is easy to disable it. Best way is to use a magisk module or to backup your system.props before altering it.
10th January 2019, 01:37 PM |#328  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
can i install this on lineage os 16 pie version?
10th January 2019, 04:44 PM |#329  
Flag New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmonk100

can i install this on lineage os 16 pie version?

Yes, it works on Pie. This will enable GO mode, so keep that in mind. Your recents might switch to the flat version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ace42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ace42 Ad-Free
13th January 2019, 08:12 AM |#330  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Working in xiaomi redmi note 4x miui 10.1. Or course speed improvement but ui is flat. It that is okay for me.
11th February 2019, 02:07 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
works like charm but when i enable this mod it also disable "notification access" and this mean i can't get notifications to my watch with android wear :\ there is a way to enable only this Feature ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)