FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: You like Nitro X ??

WoW !! Magic
 
172 Vote(s)
35.68%
Amazing !!
 
93 Vote(s)
19.29%
Satisfying
 
86 Vote(s)
17.84%
No difference
 
131 Vote(s)
27.18%

★ [ TWEAKS MOD ] NITRO X SPARK V.3.0 VISION [GB-M][ARM/X86] Pure Nitro Feeling 260915

2,861 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,551
 
By k1ks, Senior Member on 8th July 2014, 05:46 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
4th June 2016, 04:42 PM |#4431  
HASH's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KØÇ#!
Thanks Meter: 361
 
Donate to Me
More
I am using galaxy core prime (sm g360h)
Running 4.4.4 stock deodexed rooted rom with Custom kernel
I am getting bugs after flashing nitro vision and installing hypercola
After flashing nitro vision-
My battery is draining high
Screen is not responding quick .there is a bit of lag and had to press few times to select somethig
....
After installing hypercola
I am not able to turn off my screen
But long press is working(reboot)
...
The screen problems is solved when i uninstall hypercola
But the battery and lag problem remains
I hope it would help for further dev and hope any will help me to get nitro to work smoothly
 
 
4th June 2016, 05:15 PM |#4432  
ashm@123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Bro can i flash it on my micromax a310.. I hv a custom rom cm 12.1..
Im really intersted to hv this mod..
But only if it supports

And pls provide a proper link for nitro rescue zip


Sent from my Nitro
4th June 2016, 05:48 PM |#4433  
k1ks's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,551
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $!n$ter

I am using galaxy core prime (sm g360h)
Running 4.4.4 stock deodexed rooted rom with Custom kernel
I am getting bugs after flashing nitro vision and installing hypercola
After flashing nitro vision-
My battery is draining high
Screen is not responding quick .there is a bit of lag and had to press few times to select somethig
....
After installing hypercola
I am not able to turn off my screen
But long press is working(reboot)
...
The screen problems is solved when i uninstall hypercola
But the battery and lag problem remains
I hope it would help for further dev and hope any will help me to get nitro to work smoothly





Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Bro can i flash it on my micromax a310.. I hv a custom rom cm 12.1..
Im really intersted to hv this mod..
But only if it supports

Sent from my Nitro

Skip , uninstall and go to Skynet

Sent from my E2303 using XDA Free mobile app
5th June 2016, 02:31 AM |#4434  
HASH's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KØÇ#!
Thanks Meter: 361
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ks

Skip , uninstall and go to Skynet

Sent from my E2303 using XDA Free mobile app

My rom works better without your tweaks
I dont need those
I did the post becoz i thought it would help u...
5th June 2016, 06:41 AM |#4435  
k1ks's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,551
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $!n$ter

My rom works better without your tweaks
I dont need those
I did the post becoz i thought it would help u...

obviously

Sent from my E2303 using XDA Free mobile app
5th June 2016, 08:07 AM |#4436  
HASH's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KØÇ#!
Thanks Meter: 361
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ks

obviously

Sent from my E2303 using XDA Free mobile app

Skynet works much better
Thanks for that....
13th June 2016, 02:16 AM |#4437  
TechGuyAnthony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
EDIT: It says it works up to Android Lollipop but what about Marshmallow?

Does this work on Android Marshmallow (CM13.0)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
13th June 2016, 11:06 AM |#4438  
savvy1968's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 790
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGuyAnthony

EDIT: It says it works up to Android Lollipop but what about Marshmallow?

Does this work on Android Marshmallow (CM13.0)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

i think it will be ok on mm bud.
13th June 2016, 04:55 PM |#4439  
Frank Castle's Avatar
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 56,719
 
1010101010
More
Thread Closed, as same for your other thread, directing Members to your money making thread.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes