Nali Kethunter, a modded kernel supported Kali Nethunter for Magisk

Search This thread

Mahaluz

Mar 25, 2018
Hey man, quick question. Which zip do I have to install if my kernel supports NetHunter already? (It has all the wifi injection patches, etc)?

Mahaluz

Mar 25, 2018
It's not possible to remove your module from Magisk... I click on the uninstall button, but when I send my phone to restart it comes up with the module installed. Help?
Other modules can be uninstalled easily.

Edit:

Had to use this to uninstall your module.

Last edited:

bilshow

Mar 21, 2017
What's problem.. Renovate ice 10.1!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180427-125156_NetHunter.jpg
    Screenshot_20180427-125156_NetHunter.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 5,353

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
It's not possible to remove your module from Magisk... I click on the uninstall button, but when I send my phone to restart it comes up with the module installed. Help?
Other modules can be uninstalled easily.

Edit:

Had to use this to uninstall your module.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear the but it seems to be working fine for me. Could you provide logs? I strongly believe something is interfering with it.

Limitscrw

Jan 30, 2012
Vancouver
HTC One X
Google Nexus 5
Thanks for your work on this LazerL0rd! Quick question: what are you using for external wifi adapter?

edit: still curious what you're using, but I can confirm that monitor mode is working for the awus036neh via airodump-ng on my nexus 5x running stock Oreo 8.1 OPM4.171019.016.A1 with your brand new Zest kernel from today + Nali Kethunter!

edit #2: wondering if I should have flashed the no-firmware version of nali kethunter, instead, over the zest kernel?

you rock!!

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

no luck recognizing the TL-WN722N (v1), though. any suggestions?

Last edited:

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
Thanks for your work on this LazerL0rd! Quick question: what are you using for external wifi adapter?

I'm personally not using any. A few times I used this Chinese Adaptor which I couldn't read the company I could use monitor mode.

edit: still curious what you're using, but I can confirm that monitor mode is working for the awus036neh via airodump-ng on my nexus 5x running stock Oreo 8.1 OPM4.171019.016.A1 with your brand new Zest kernel from today + Nali Kethunter

Ah that's great it works!

edit #2: wondering if I should have flashed the no-firmware version of nali kethunter, instead, over the zest kernel?

Either way works. I prefer not reflashing over tho.

I'll have a look as I have one of those but the only devices ik that may have problems with my kernel are the Atheros BT chips.

Reactions: Limitscrw

benimautner

Aug 24, 2017
Error in NetHunter Terminal

I've installed Kali NetHunter over the Magisk module lately. Everything works fine, even the package install&update works. The only thing that doesn't is the NetHunter Terminal. Every time I open it and select "KALI" it tries to start something but then stops working without any visible error.
Android and AndroidSU work perfectly but kali doesn't. The funny thing is, when I go into the NetHutner app and Install&update a package, I get a root console which then works perfectly fine.
Has anyone had this problem too? I'd really like to use kali linux on my phone.

Phone: OnePlus 6
Android: 8.1.0
OOS: 5.1.9
Magisk Version: v16.7

Limitscrw

Jan 30, 2012
Vancouver
HTC One X
Google Nexus 5
I've installed Kali NetHunter over the Magisk module lately. Everything works fine, even the package install&update works. The only thing that doesn't is the NetHunter Terminal. Every time I open it and select "KALI" it tries to start something but then stops working without any visible error.
Android and AndroidSU work perfectly but kali doesn't. The funny thing is, when I go into the NetHutner app and Install&update a package, I get a root console which then works perfectly fine.

Have you tried choosing AndroidSU when you open Nethunter Terminal, then entering the following command:

bootkali

aaarghhh

Aug 2, 2018
I would be glad to test/develop the angler version. If I haven't misunderstood this module was tested on Bullhead .

I had an early version of nethunter with custom kernel and supersu, i tryed to update my device, and the result is:
Tha latest version of Nougat isn't compatible to last version of TWRP, the last version of Oreo isn't working with Magisk + custom kernel.

After like 54 clean-flash, I have the last stock Angler' Image (Oreo) with the last magisk , without any module on it and without Nethunter.
I saw that there is a module of Nethunter for Magisk which don't support custom kernel , so , no alpha card, no pineapple (eth), no hid attack , no hackrf .
I have all this kind of stuff. :(

It would be great if the next releases will contain nexmon like the other project (Nethunter OS) of BinkyBear.
So i want to contribute , anyone can point me how to start?
Thank you a lot. Regards.

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
I would be glad to test/develop the angler version. If I haven't misunderstood this module was tested on Bullhead .
It works on any device. Angler has special kernel WiFi support so using a custom kernel that supports aircrack-ng along with this module would be an improvement.

I had an early version of nethunter with custom kernel and supersu, i tryed to update my device, and the result is:
Tha latest version of Nougat isn't compatible to last version of TWRP, the last version of Oreo isn't working with Magisk + custom kernel.

After like 54 clean-flash, I have the last stock Angler' Image (Oreo) with the last magisk , without any module on it and without Nethunter.
I saw that there is a module of Nethunter for Magisk which don't support custom kernel , so , no alpha card, no pineapple (eth), no hid attack , no hackrf .
I have all this kind of stuff. :(

It would be great if the next releases will contain nexmon like the other project (Nethunter OS) of BinkyBear.
So i want to contribute , anyone can point me how to start?
Thank you a lot. Regards.
Best thing to do is use my module alongside a custom kernel built by you with the nexmon patches. Guides for kernel building and cherry-picking exist around XDA with great ones by Nathan.

PS - HID needs its own commit and pineapple should work with my module but if not you can kang the 80211 injection commit from my zestyhead repo on GitHub (https://github.com/lazerl0rd/zestyhead).

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
if my kernel not support nethunter ?? what zip I should installed on my device to work on like HID attack ,wifi injection ,etc . thanks

If your kennel doesn't support it, you can't use those features. I'm going to clear up the zip formats here soon too so just keep an eye out for that.

The best zip to use currently is the one with firmware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Temporarily removed. Will be back soon.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nali Kethunter, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    LazerL0rd, JohnFawkes, Zackptg5

Version Information

Created 2018-03-29
    Last Updated 2019-02-08

Have you tried choosing AndroidSU when you open Nethunter Terminal, then entering the following command:

bootkali

I'm personally not using any. A few times I used this Chinese Adaptor which I couldn't read the company I could use monitor mode.

edit: still curious what you're using, but I can confirm that monitor mode is working for the awus036neh via airodump-ng on my nexus 5x running stock Oreo 8.1 OPM4.171019.016.A1 with your brand new Zest kernel from today + Nali Kethunter

Ah that's great it works!

Either way works. I prefer not reflashing over tho.

I'll have a look as I have one of those but the only devices ik that may have problems with my kernel are the Atheros BT chips.

bootkali

Wow, thank you so much, works perfectly.
    Wow, thank you so much, works perfectly.

Awesome!