Viewing Android file system by ADB in native Windows Explorer.
Accordingly, copying files, installation APK, create screenshots: ADB utility is used (included in the installer).
Virtual Folder "Network ADB" is added to "My Computer"
1) Copy the Windows-Android, Android-Windows, Android-Android
2) Create a new folder
3) Delete the folder / file
4) Create a Link for Windows - move the Android-Windows while holding down the left mouse button
1) The context menu on any folder, any drive - Creating a screenshot (in the folder place the device screenshot)
2) Right-click the APK file - install apk on your device
1) Requires .NET Framework 4.0
2) Tested only on Windows 7, the behavior of other systems not tested.
3) Tested: on Android 5 - 7
mobiles: nexus 6p, sony xperia, samsung note 3
Sony Android TV: KD-55x9305c, KDL-55w807c
1) Turn on your mobile (android TV) - developer mode.
1.1 Go to the "Settings" section and select "About phone (or on TV)"
1.2 find the "Build Number", click on it seven times (the system will report that enabled mode)
1.3 In the setting will be a new item - Developer Mode
2) In option "developer mode" enable - "remote debug"
3) After install my application - in context menu click - "Preferces" and type IP Adress (port 5555 not change - this is ADB port)
4) in context menu click - Connect. In TV or Mobile message appears for authorization to operate the device with your computer - click allow. Amen, in Windows Explorer, you should see a Android file system.
--- change device to using network:
1) connected via USB
2) run command: adb.exe tcpip 5555
3) Disconnect USB
latest adb.exe - contains in installer. If Installed Android Studio - delete in current dirrectory adb.exe - extension will work with adb.exe installed in android studio.
--- this extension only wrapper for adb
1) Add Install apk progress window
2) Set permissions+owner/group
Installer for Windows x64: NetworkADB-x64-003.zip
1) add console
2) change adb path, multi-devices support (wifi-usb-emulator etc)
Installer for Windows x64: NetworkADB-x64-002.zip
Installer for Windows x32:NetworkADB-x32-002.zip
if no work: rty version in this post
Installer for Windows x64: NetworkADB-x64.zip
Installer for Windows x32: NetworkADB-x32.zip
Source code (VS 2012 C#): NetworkADB-src.zip
Main russian forum in 4pda - "Network ADB for Windows"