29th April 2015, 12:20 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 2,562

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymopar

hey @Morningstar...i reworked my batch file i made that resizes a folder full of xxhdpi images to xhdpi and hdpi sizes to now also convert a folder full of atc images to tga, flip them, and convert them all to png images all in one step. maybe it'll help y'all out a little...ionno...maybe.

folder structure must be exactly as shown and explained in the setup.txt file.

Image Converter

Wow, Mikey, excellent work! Fortunately, I haven't had to deal with too many .atc files, but I know some devices have a ton of them, and that'll be a great time saver.

Fantastic job!
The Following User Says Thank You to Morningstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Morningstar Ad-Free

29th April 2015, 03:15 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 923

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar

Wow, Mikey, excellent work! Fortunately, I haven't had to deal with too many .atc files, but I know some devices have a ton of them, and that'll be a great time saver.

Fantastic job!

i only expanded on your solution by adding it to my simple script. all credit goes to you - awesome work as usual...much respect
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeymopar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikeymopar Ad-Free
29th April 2015, 09:14 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i only expanded on your solution by adding it to my simple script. all credit goes to you - awesome work as usual...much respect

Ditto.
8th May 2015, 10:30 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA

Donate to Me
More
New tool/script for batch conversion of .wbp files HERE.
12th May 2015, 11:36 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 923

More
Quote:

New tool/script for batch conversion of .wbp files HERE.

nice. also added this new feature to my image converter (as long as you don't mind). now it BATCH resizes xxhdpi and converts .atc and .wbp images to png images

IMAGE RESIZERv2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	setup_folder structure_v2.jpg
Views:	1620
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	3309811  
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeymopar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikeymopar Ad-Free
12th May 2015, 11:42 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

nice. also added this new feature to my image converter (as long as you don't mind). now it BATCH resizes xxhdpi and converts .atc and .wbp images to png images

IMAGE RESIZERv2

Nice work, Mikey! ...And you know I don't mind lol. Er....if you didn't notice already, there was a slight error in my script. When converting from .wbp to .png, it renamed the files like this: file_name.wbp.png. It doesn't affect recompiling or anything, but if you're OCD it'll drive you nuts. I just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. Lol.

Excellent work. It's nice as hell to have everything in one easy to use package, rather than mucking about with a bunch of different programs and scripts and codecs

The Following User Says Thank You to Morningstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Morningstar Ad-Free
31st May 2015, 08:32 PM |#17  
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,782

Donate to Me
More
I put a pkm into the "Original_Images_to_convert" folder ran the bat it said it was complete but where does it save it to?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerj7uc

I put a pkm into the "Original_Images_to_convert" folder ran the bat it said it was complete but where does it save it to?

Ok I see that after doing it a folder appears as "Images_converted_to_png" but the folder is empty.
1st June 2015, 04:08 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerj7uc

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Ok I see that after doing it a folder appears as "Images_converted_to_png" but the folder is empty.

Ummm....I don't think @mikeymopar's script does .pkm files?
1st June 2015, 01:22 PM |#19  
Flag Enfield, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 2,463

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ummm....I don't think @mikeymopar's script does .pkm files?

Correct as far as i know theres no tool out yet for converting pkm image format
The Following User Says Thank You to willowmaker420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift willowmaker420 Ad-Free
1st June 2015, 03:47 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmaker420

Correct as far as i know theres no tool out yet for converting pkm image format

Read the OP. I found a way of converting them, it's just somewhat clunky.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morningstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Morningstar Ad-Free
1st June 2015, 03:52 PM |#21  
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,782

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Read the OP. I found a way of converting them, it's just somewhat clunky.

Yes thank you. I couldn't get it to work at first, kept getting a java error. I was using the one for 64, even tho the computer is 64, I had to use the 86 install, now everthing is working good. Thank you for helping.
The Following User Says Thank You to parkerj7uc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parkerj7uc Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)