Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2015, 03:52 PM |#21  
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,782

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar

Read the OP. I found a way of converting them, it's just somewhat clunky.

Yes thank you. I couldn't get it to work at first, kept getting a java error. I was using the one for 64, even tho the computer is 64, I had to use the 86 install, now everthing is working good. Thank you for helping.
The Following User Says Thank You to parkerj7uc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parkerj7uc Ad-Free

26th June 2015, 12:34 PM |#22  
France
Thanks Meter: 20

More
hello
thank you for this tutorial
it is possible to convert my .png to >>>.pkm to replace original pkm
thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Haze39 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Haze39 Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 12:44 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 2,562

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze39

hello
thank you for this tutorial
it is possible to convert my .png to >>>.pkm to replace original pkm
thank you

Yes. You'll need to have the Android SDK installed, then open Command Prompt, navigate to your SDK folder/tools, and use the following command:
Code:
etc1tool [path to your png] --encode -o [path to your pkm]
Replace [path to your png] with, well, the path to your png, ie: C:\images\image.png, for example, and replace [path to your pkm] with the path and filename of where you want the pkm to be saved, ie. C:\images\image.pkm.

Note that you don't have to replace the original .pkm with another .pkm file. If you've converted it to a .png, you can delete the original .pkm file, and just put the .png in its' place, as long as the filename (not the extension) is the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to Morningstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Morningstar Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 02:38 PM |#24  
France
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Yes. You'll need to have the Android SDK installed, then open Command Prompt, navigate to your SDK folder/tools, and use the following command:

Code:
etc1tool [path to your png] --encode -o [path to your pkm]
Replace [path to your png] with, well, the path to your png, ie: C:\images\image.png, for example, and replace [path to your pkm] with the path and filename of where you want the pkm to be saved, ie. C:\images\image.pkm.

Note that you don't have to replace the original .pkm with another .pkm file. If you've converted it to a .png, you can delete the original .pkm file, and just put the .png in its' place, as long as the filename (not the extension) is the same.

thank you
it's too much
I download android sdk and Studio Bundle
I come to tell you
thank you again
The Following User Says Thank You to Haze39 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Haze39 Ad-Free
4th July 2015, 05:23 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 351

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymopar

hey @Morningstar...i reworked my batch file i made that resizes a folder full of xxhdpi images to xhdpi and hdpi sizes to now also convert a folder full of atc images to tga, flip them, and convert them all to png images all in one step. maybe it'll help y'all out a little...ionno...maybe.

folder structure must be exactly as shown and explained in the setup.txt file.

Image Converter

link empty
The Following User Says Thank You to ninja_unmatched For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ninja_unmatched Ad-Free
5th July 2015, 05:06 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 923

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_unmatched

link empty

V2 on the second page of this thread is valid - or just click here ---->
V2 Resizer

and you need to follow the install help file and match the folder structure for it to work properly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeymopar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikeymopar Ad-Free
30th August 2015, 12:56 AM |#27  
Cincinnati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Read the OP. I found a way of converting them, it's just somewhat clunky.

It say s to match settings but there is none in the OP
The Following User Says Thank You to parkerj7uc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parkerj7uc Ad-Free
30th August 2015, 03:59 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 2,562

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerj7uc

It say s to match settings but there is none in the OP

Yes there is, in one of the screenshots. I'm looking at it as I type this...
The Following User Says Thank You to Morningstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Morningstar Ad-Free
30th August 2015, 04:38 AM |#29  
Cincinnati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes there is, in one of the screenshots. I'm looking at it as I type this...

Ok, must be my computer, thank you. I'll let you know.

People work hard to make your phone happy, just give thanks!!!
31st August 2015, 10:45 AM |#30  
Cincinnati

Donate to Me
More
@Morningstar I'm sorry to be a hassle but is there anyway you could send me the image of what the settings are from the OP. I can't see them and I can't see it on a friends computer either. Thank you for your time in advance.

People work hard to make your phone happy, just give thanks!!!
6th September 2015, 02:36 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 923

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerj7uc

@Morningstar I'm sorry to be a hassle but is there anyway you could send me the image of what the settings are from the OP. I can't see them and I can't see it on a friends computer either. Thank you for your time in advance

heh. i don't see the images either but...

assuming you've got MALI running and have dragged a .pkm image onto the left-hand pane...
click on the image and it should display on the right.
at the top right menu bar, click on the yellow "compress the selected image" icon. i save the temp image to the desktop to find it easier. also in the "alpha handling" pull-down select "discard alpha channel"

now the right pane shows the newly saved (not yet png) images
back on the menu bar, top right corner click on the blue disk icon "save selected image as". again i save to the desktop just to find it quickly, give it a name along with.png extension (or select png from the pull-down)

should be good to go
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeymopar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikeymopar Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)