1,389 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,562

Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2015, 02:36 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 923

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerj7uc

@Morningstar I'm sorry to be a hassle but is there anyway you could send me the image of what the settings are from the OP. I can't see them and I can't see it on a friends computer either. Thank you for your time in advance

heh. i don't see the images either but...

assuming you've got MALI running and have dragged a .pkm image onto the left-hand pane...
click on the image and it should display on the right.
at the top right menu bar, click on the yellow "compress the selected image" icon. i save the temp image to the desktop to find it easier. also in the "alpha handling" pull-down select "discard alpha channel"

now the right pane shows the newly saved (not yet png) images
back on the menu bar, top right corner click on the blue disk icon "save selected image as". again i save to the desktop just to find it quickly, give it a name along with.png extension (or select png from the pull-down)

should be good to go
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeymopar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikeymopar Ad-Free

6th September 2015, 04:09 PM |#32  
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,782

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymopar

heh. i don't see the images either but...

assuming you've got MALI running and have dragged a .pkm image onto the left-hand pane...
click on the image and it should display on the right.
at the top right menu bar, click on the yellow "compress the selected image" icon. i save the temp image to the desktop to find it easier. also in the "alpha handling" pull-down select "discard alpha channel"

now the right pane shows the newly saved (not yet png) images
back on the menu bar, top right corner click on the blue disk icon "save selected image as". again i save to the desktop just to find it quickly, give it a name along with.png extension (or select png from the pull-down)

should be good to go

Awesomeness that worked perfectly. Thank you so much for your response.

People work hard to make your phone happy, just give thanks!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerj7uc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parkerj7uc Ad-Free
7th September 2015, 01:02 AM |#33  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 2,562

Donate to Me
More
Weird. I just looked on my PC, and the images in the OP aren't there, but looking at it in Tapatalk they are...

Stupid Tapatalk...Causes way too many weird things like that...When I get home later, I'll fix the images.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morningstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Morningstar Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 08:49 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Нужно поговорить....
Выйди те на связь... Те кто отлично умеет работать с форматом..pkm....+380683260083 viber ;WhatsApp
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)