Thanks Meter: 272

Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2019, 12:13 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
dude, It dont increase the ram size, just improve the management of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidXL

i installed it with magisk manager and i dont see any improvement i see the same ammount of ram as before

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

one doubt, it will decrease battery life?
11th November 2019, 01:23 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodio

dude, It dont increase the ram size, just improve the management of it

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

one doubt, it will decrease battery life?

-1 Lol i know haha, sorry for my bad writing, i ment that i have the same amount of FREE ram as before, note 54 has an horrible RAM management, from 4GB i get 1/1.3GB free ram and i don game, nor i have heavy process on background
11th November 2019, 01:51 PM |#33  
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 228

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidXL

-1 Lol i know haha, sorry for my bad writing, i ment that i have the same amount of FREE ram as before, note 54 has an horrible RAM management, from 4GB i get 1/1.3GB free ram and i don game, nor i have heavy process on background

1, RAM management is not really about having more free RAM - free RAM is wasted RAM (Go to here and look for the memory management article then think about the file caches and other kind of things in your RAM, too, not only apps and processes, it's way more complicated)

2, I'm not sure this is working at all (I think it's not even installed correctly) because the template in the module is damn old, not compatible with recent Magisk versions (last update of the module: 26th August 2018, last huge Magisk template change with Repo purge was at 2nd May 2019, all modules not comlying with the new template scheme were wiped out completely from the Repo..)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crok.bic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crok.bic Ad-Free
29th March 2020, 07:17 AM |#34  
Flag united sins of america
Thanks Meter: 34

More
So this is not working anymore
29th March 2020, 02:19 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revized

So this is not working anymore

its dead dude
29th April 2020, 06:38 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
please, update with lastest magisk 20.4

Thanks
21st May 2020, 02:48 AM |#37  
Bien Hoa, Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello
My device is A505F Android 10, I flashed sucessfully module withMagisk, but when my phone was rebooted I don't see module which has been installed.
So module was flashed sucessfully?
Why wasn't it show in Magisk?
21st May 2020, 08:37 AM |#38  
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 228

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiuse

So module was flashed sucessfully?

Absolutely 100% nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiuse

Why wasn't it show in Magisk?

Because the module is old AF and hasn't been updated to comply with the latest Magisk Developer Guide's principles.
The updater-script is doing 'something' but not installing the module at all (not moving the files to correct place, etc..). That's why.

I made the base of this mod years ago.. if you are interested here's the latest one of my version: R0.0.07, there are 2 versions: normal has VM tweaks, 'b' has no VM tweaks (use version 'b' if you want to use other tweaks that are touching VM related kernel settings).
21st May 2020, 03:32 PM |#39  
Bien Hoa, Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crok.bic

Absolutely 100% nope.

Because the module is old AF and hasn't been updated to comply with the latest Magisk Developer Guide's principles.
The updater-script is doing 'something' but not installing the module at all (not moving the files to correct place, etc..). That's why.

I made the base of this mod years ago.. if you are interested here's the latest one of my version: R0.0.07

Oh...It works!. I think you should annoyce with everyone as soon as. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)