1,054 posts
Thanks Meter: 527

By adithyan25, Senior Member on 1st January 2017, 04:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2019, 02:09 PM |#121  
Flag Kadapa
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Yes Tio, when I kept pattern or pin or any,it reads perfectly,but when I tried to unlock,it won't unlocks,always shows incorrect even with correct one also. I don't know why this happened......
BTW anyway to read a lock of my rooted android to see that if it unlocks? As of now,I removed all lock by deleting locksettings.db,and I didn't kept any lock still.....
Should I want to replace any files from stock firmware?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

In simple words,my android is not accepting even the correct lock.
Is there any way to read what else the lock ? Or is there any way to set a lock by using ADB shell?
8th November 2019, 06:30 PM |#122  
Flag Barreiro
Thanks Meter: 1,081

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelakanta tech

Yes Tio, when I kept pattern or pin or any,it reads perfectly,but when I tried to unlock,it won't unlocks,always shows incorrect even with correct one also. I don't know why this happened......
BTW anyway to read a lock of my rooted android to see that if it unlocks? As of now,I removed all lock by deleting locksettings.db,and I didn't kept any lock still.....
Should I want to replace any files from stock firmware?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

In simple words,my android is not accepting even the correct lock.
Is there any way to read what else the lock ? Or is there any way to set a lock by using ADB shell?

If you using custom rom maybe rom problem, if using stock I don't know what could have happened, maybe trying to start clean (flash stock rom clean)
15th November 2019, 12:59 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thank you so much... you are the best
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bypass activation, lockscreen, pattern lock bypass, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)