Thanks Meter: 453

By yattodettaman, Senior Member on 8th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2019, 06:00 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yattodettaman

Well. To avoid black screens/blue flickering, you have to Disable HW overlays in Developer Settings, every time reboot the device. you can download this script
[/CODE]
https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...3&d=1399997136 to make permanent this setting.
1) Unzip the script
2) Put the script in /sbin/.core/img/.core/post-fs-data.d (you have to install Magisk First)
3) chmod 777 the script file
4) reboot and check in developer settings if Disable Hw overlays checkbox if active !

Done, but however the screen turns black after a (short) time, although HW overlay is disabled in the developer settings as described by you.
6th September 2019, 02:37 PM |#52  

More
Problem with script
Quote:
Originally Posted by yattodettaman

Well. To avoid black screens/blue flickering, you have to Disable HW overlays in Developer Settings, every time reboot the device. you can download this script

Code:
#!/system/bin/sh

(while :
do
    sf=$(service list | grep -c "SurfaceFlinger")

if [ $sf -eq 1 ]
    then
        service call SurfaceFlinger 1008 i32 1
        break
    else
        sleep 2
    fi
done
) &
https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...3&d=1399997136 to make permanent this setting.
1) Unzip the script
2) Put the script in /sbin/.core/img/.core/post-fs-data.d (you have to install Magisk First)
3) chmod 777 the script file
4) reboot and check in developer settings if Disable Hw overlays checkbox if active !

To mitigate ghost touches, in Kernel there is an option for this, The ParrotMod. You have to use an app to manage kernel settings to activate it. I use Ex kernel Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...adge-Mar2515-1
To activate ParrotMod, in settings (miscellaneus) you have to find "Force AC Mode for touchscreen". Btw ghost touches depends on hw issues.... no solutions.

Hi
I installed magisk and everything is OK , but my root explorer software not show this address : /sbin/.core/img/.core/post-fs-data.d or I can't find.
Please help me to find address or if need to install any software to browse correctly my root folder please help me.
Thanks
12th January 2020, 05:25 PM |#53  

More
Which is the correct Gapp version to install the 9.0 arm64 or arm?
13th January 2020, 02:33 PM |#54  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esh2018

Hi
I installed magisk and everything is OK , but my root explorer software not show this address : /sbin/.core/img/.core/post-fs-data.d or I can't find.
Please help me to find address or if need to install any software to browse correctly my root folder please help me.
Thanks

I do not have the .core folder inside /sbin.
Should I create it?

[EDIT]
I've resolved with Amaze File Manager and Total commando after having enabled the root mode and with some issue (Amaze did not change permission and Total Commando did not copy the file in the /data/adb/post-fs-data.d folder which is the one /sbin/.core/img/.core/post-fs-data.d links to.
13th January 2020, 06:19 PM |#55  

More
What about Security Patches.
Is there a way to install newer ones?
14th January 2020, 03:55 PM |#56  

More
I noted that in my Motorola Moto G5 with stock Android 8.1, when I plug an USB pen drive via an OTG cable the system creates both the mount point /mnt/media_rw/xxxx-xxxx (where xxxx-xxxx is the UID of the filesystem) and the /storage/xxxx-xxxx.
The latter is used by apps to access data.
The asus me302kl with LOS 16 creates only /mnt/media_rw/xxxx-xxxx.
Is it possible to correct this problem in some way?

PS I have just discovered that the motorola gives only read access to the USB drive (the app reports permission denied if I try to move a file to the USB). Is there any solution for this issue too?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)