1,392 posts
Thanks Meter: 355

By Qiangong2, Senior Member on 26th February 2019, 07:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th July 2019, 05:35 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks
Can you send me another link or send me a file? He suggested that I could not find the file in this link.

23rd July 2019, 10:00 AM |#92  

More
the link to files on 4pda.ru seems to be dead.... any alternative files ??? any one?
2nd August 2019, 03:56 PM |#93  

More
Backspace Problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaguga

Hello
Try this keyboard

How to enable: from the main menu we launch and immediately get to the input method settings dialog. Remove the check mark from the stock and put it on the QinPad.
Switch layout - grid, register - asterisk. There is no separate layout for digital input. Add. characters enter by enumerating zero and one.

Hello!

I have tried this keyboard, but I cannot do backspace when entering from a text field (I installed Facebook Lite), and I cannot login once I commit a mistake...If I press on backspace, application asks if I want to exit the app...Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? Please advise. Thank you!
6th August 2019, 04:37 PM |#94  

More
The links in 4pda.ru seems dead or do we need to register? Can you reup the files elsewhere? thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I bought a 1s+ from banggood and it came with this OS.
It seems that they blocked off installing apks.
its not the same with the ones from 4pda.ru

imgur.com/a/maMnMn6
6th August 2019, 09:19 PM |#95  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 355

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbwlsnlee

The links in 4pda.ru seems dead or do we need to register? Can you reup the files elsewhere? thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I bought a 1s+ from banggood and it came with this OS.
It seems that they blocked off installing apks.
its not the same with the ones from 4pda.ru

imgur.com/a/maMnMn6

You nees to register to get the files on 4pda. Also, you need to put in a sim card before you can install apks. They changed that with the latest update
7th August 2019, 05:16 AM |#96  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiangong2

You nees to register to get the files on 4pda. Also, you need to put in a sim card before you can install apks. They changed that with the latest update

Yeah forgot to mention I already had sa SIM installed.
Also, they do warn you that you need to have a SIM installed before you are able to install 3rd party APKs
But apparently the phone itself just returns "This apk is not allowed to be installed on this device" or something similar
Then when using the provided qin installer it is just returning "RESTRICTED_APK" or something.

Will post screenshots later.
11th August 2019, 07:47 AM |#97  

More
speed dial
Hi, how does one use the speed dial feature? I can add nos to the speed dial list in general settings within call settings, but how does one dial them out?

Also, in engineering mode, within bandselect, how does one make one's selection stick? I unselected some bands, but the selection does not get saved. Is there some key to be pressed for saving the selection made?
11th August 2019, 02:26 PM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Hello. Does qin 1s+ have vibration? I know 1s doesnt. Appreciate 1s+ owner for confirmation.

Thank you.
11th August 2019, 09:27 PM |#99  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Yes, 1S+ has vibration.
The Following User Says Thank You to ikoko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikoko Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 07:40 AM |#100  

More
Ok, got how to make band selection stick. Just need to change as required, then navigate upwards past the topmost band and then press the center navigation button. A success message will pop up and the selection is saved. Still haven't figured out how to use speed dial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojmat29

Hi, how does one use the speed dial feature? I can add nos to the speed dial list in general settings within call settings, but how does one dial them out?

Also, in engineering mode, within bandselect, how does one make one's selection stick? I unselected some bands, but the selection does not get saved. Is there some key to be pressed for saving the selection made?

17th August 2019, 02:55 PM |#101  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Hello, one more theme for Qin 1S+

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...solve-t3957421
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hacking, qin 1s, root, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)