1,445 posts
Thanks Meter: 377

By Qiangong2, Senior Member on 26th February 2019, 07:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2019, 11:46 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Need help with installing drivers
Hey, im new to the whole rooting thing, can anyone please post links for all the drivers necessary for Qin 1s?
btw i just saw that they're coming out with a new version called Qin 1s+ which improves the RAM and has Wechat.
20th March 2019, 06:19 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Hello
Try this keyboard
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=83537682
How to enable: from the main menu we launch and immediately get to the input method settings dialog. Remove the check mark from the stock and put it on the QinPad.
Switch layout - grid, register - asterisk. There is no separate layout for digital input. Add. characters enter by enumerating zero and one.
Attached Files
File Type: apk qinpad-0.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.37 MB, 1150 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaguga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gaguga Ad-Free
20th March 2019, 05:35 PM |#33  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaguga

Hello
Try this keyboard
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=83537682
How to enable: from the main menu we launch and immediately get to the input method settings dialog. Remove the check mark from the stock and put it on the QinPad.
Switch layout - grid, register - asterisk. There is no separate layout for digital input. Add. characters enter by enumerating zero and one.

Can this change the ai launch button to launch something else?
26th March 2019, 05:58 AM |#34  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puk puk

Hey, im new to the whole rooting thing, can anyone please post links for all the drivers necessary for Qin 1s?
btw i just saw that they're coming out with a new version called Qin 1s+ which improves the RAM and has Wechat.

It should install the drivers automatically when you connect your device to your computer
26th March 2019, 08:27 AM |#35  
OP Senior Member

More
After looking into the device further, I found that all of the partitions use ubifs. I'm currently trying to get them off and see what they hold
29th March 2019, 12:35 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiangong2

After looking into the device further, I found that all of the partitions use ubifs. I'm currently trying to get them off and see what they hold

Any chance to download whole ROM/Firmware?? What about root?
Have you got locked bootloader because mine is locked.
30th March 2019, 07:31 AM |#37  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danio40

Any chance to download whole ROM/Firmware?? What about root?
Have you got locked bootloader because mine is locked.

I contacted mi china, and they would not give me a copy of the firmware. I am looking through root possibilities. For instance, the dirty cow exploit will install, but the suid bit will not be set.
8th April 2019, 10:45 AM |#38  
OP Senior Member

More
I figured out today that if you enter adb shell in recovery, you can actually run binaries. However, only in the /productinfo folder.

Also, nothing will run unless it gives root write access, not even read or execute is required. For some reason, the stock adb shell only checks to see if write is enabled.

For instance, if you use chmod 377 on a file, it will run, but chmod 477 will not
11th April 2019, 05:17 AM |#39  

More
NEW qin 1s +

I just brought the new QIN 1S+ on JD, i am able to enter fastboot mode, however i am unable to unlock bootloader, and have been able to use the debloater to remove system apps.
I need help with;
1. Root
2. Installing apk's
I used the tool and have received the following errorError message
Thanks
11th April 2019, 06:43 PM |#40  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Hello all,
The installation method should be the same, code *#*#83781#*#* check "Debug", then switch on "USB Debuging" in Settings-About Phone.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I think unlocking the Boot Loader can become official through their site.
11th April 2019, 08:03 PM |#41  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoko

Hello all,
The installation method should be the same, code *#*#83781#*#* check "Debug", then switch on "USB Debuging" in Settings-About Phone.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I think unlocking the Boot Loader can become official through their site.

Can enter developer mode and run adb, however installing apk has been blocked on the new qin 1s +, any sulotions?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hacking, qin 1s, root, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)