Thanks Meter: 353

By Qiangong2, Senior Member on 26th February 2019, 07:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2019, 06:06 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHasaki

I have a couple of mp3 files that I am trying to put onto the phone and I put a 60gb sd card in the phone. It doesn't seem to want to transfer to my sd card. and the storage on my internal is almost full... I have enabled usb debugging and have the usb connected with Media Device (mtp) is there something that I am missing?

Edit 1: ok I have figured out that the music is on my phone just not showing up in the music app..... What should I do?

Phone only accepts up to 32gb sd card.

Has anyone figured out how to install apps onto the sd card instead of the internal memory? When I use <c:\adb>adb install -s <apk>, it tells me "install_failed_insufficient_storage" but I know that isn't true because I jusut bought a new sd card.

16th May 2019, 05:29 AM |#72  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaguga

Hello
Try this keyboard
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=83537682
How to enable: from the main menu we launch and immediately get to the input method settings dialog. Remove the check mark from the stock and put it on the QinPad.
Switch layout - grid, register - asterisk. There is no separate layout for digital input. Add. characters enter by enumerating zero and one.

yeah tankas this keyboard turns it into abc keyboard and no Chinese
16th May 2019, 07:48 AM |#73  

More
Anyone have recommendations for apps that work well with this phone? I'm hoping for a browser, email, and maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzz0007

yeah tankas this keyboard turns it into t9 keyboard and no Chinese

Maybe I'm missing something but how do you get t9 with the Qinpad keyboard? For me, it's always in ABC mode.
16th May 2019, 08:45 AM |#74  
Flag delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatterseaPS

Anyone have recommendations for apps that work well with this phone? I'm hoping for a browser, email, and maps.

Maybe I'm missing something but how do you get t9 with the Qinpad keyboard? For me, it's always in ABC mode.

sorry my bad abc mode.......
16th May 2019, 01:40 PM |#75  
Flag delhi

More
any using airtel 4g i have seen that on 4g mode my network signal come and go on 4g but on 3g 2g mode its doing fine any solution or help??
17th May 2019, 03:53 AM |#76  

More
Hi All, I just got a 1s+ ... tried to install apk from adb but the error shows that the phone blocked it.... is this know issue for 1s+ or did I miss something...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hacking, qin 1s, root, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)