FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Rooting a new Android set top box: LGE SH960S-AT (Airtel Internet Tv Set top box)

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By avisekjena, Junior Member on 7th August 2018, 09:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2018, 03:29 AM |#11  
Flag navi mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can anyone help bypass the subscription check. So I can use the android without dish
I m airtel internet tv user my subscription is over now and Airtel packages are really high and without package I m not able to use anything on the box so any options to bypass the subscription check. So I can use it without dish as a normal android box. Thanks in advance.

5th November 2018, 05:27 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riks4039

I m airtel internet tv user my subscription is over now and Airtel packages are really high and without package I m not able to use anything on the box so any options to bypass the subscription check. So I can use it without dish as a normal android box. Thanks in advance.

Dump airtel dth long ago ... using MI tv box 3 (mdz 16 ab) with jio stb apk and livenet tv apk ... now am happy

ps : u cant bypass airtel internet box subscription
6th November 2018, 03:54 AM |#13  
Flag navi mumbai

More
Dumping isn't solution for the money we paid them. And what if we get some idea to install custom ROM and m sure in custom rom we can boot it without any subscription just like a ordinary android box. at present it just works for few min and again it comes to the errors screen that my subscription is over. Don't want to give up so easily. I still have hope.
6th November 2018, 03:16 PM |#14  

More
no custom rom with out money ...

thts why dumping is the solution ...

6th November 2018, 09:43 PM |#15  

More
dont know your box's charachteristics but some have a pinhole push button inside the 3,5mm jack that needs to be pushed during boot to get to twrp
7th November 2018, 02:10 PM |#16  

More
its Dual core ARM B15 BCM7252S soc

made by LG

19th December 2018, 08:02 AM |#17  
Flag navi mumbai

More
Can anyone help bypass the subscription check. So I can use the android without dish
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayanux

no custom rom with out money ...

thts why dumping is the solution ...

M ready to pay for it if i get solutions. Coz oblivious someone is helping me so m ready to help them too.
23rd January 2019, 05:43 PM |#18  

More
i used adblink and removed all the airtel app with adb shell command and the box works as android box now.

No Subscription check no airtel launcher, just google launcher and apps as soon as it boots
The Following User Says Thank You to jayg17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayg17 Ad-Free
23rd January 2019, 06:42 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayg17

i used adblink and removed all the airtel app with adb shell command and the box works as android box now.

No Subscription check no airtel launcher, just google launcher and apps as soon as it boots

wow <3 <3

now try to install jio android tv app
12th February 2019, 06:28 AM |#20  

More
Please sent a full process how you done that thanks .. please........................
Quote:

jakakakaksksn
13th February 2019, 06:06 AM |#21  

More
Please list down the steps...
Quote:

I also have the same Internet Settop box from Airtel. Can you please make a list of steps to achieve that...it would be very useful for many people...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)