FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Rooting a new Android set top box: LGE SH960S-AT (Airtel Internet Tv Set top box)

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By avisekjena, Junior Member on 7th August 2018, 10:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2019, 12:14 PM |#81  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hope we can make some progress, would be nice to see android TV Oreo on this box.
Another strange thing is the remote on Airtel internet TV drain battery like anything.
https://digitalnet99.com/gas-used-in-refrigerator/
29th December 2019, 10:48 AM |#82  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akrut

Yes , its working fine

use the below command to uninstall the app
" pm uninstall -k --user 0 'App Name or package name' "

Will this work with new xstream box?
5th January 2020, 08:06 AM |#83  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi Venugopal

It seems airtel has removed the subscription check... i can use all apps without subscription check.... without any modification ... just factory reset ...updated the system completely and its working ..... apart from this ..managed to install airtel xtream apk and use it for live TV

Hi Ravi, thank you for the suggestion. I did a factory reset and its now on latest build version 06.02.73 and model number of my settop box is SH960S-AT . I see that the balance gets deducted even after the reset. So once my balance gets to 0, wouldn't it again do a subscription check?! I am confused here.. need your detailed input.
Thankyou
7th January 2020, 05:07 AM |#84  

More
Can anyone else help me here please.
Did any of you observe if Airtel has removed subscription check ?
Thankyou
14th January 2020, 02:58 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Any response on this? I recently got Ganesa box upgraded as it went bad and stopped working... Would love to be able to remove subscription check on this new xstream box
15th January 2020, 09:47 AM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikuttan

Hi Ravi, thank you for the suggestion. I did a factory reset and its now on latest build version 06.02.73 and model number of my settop box is SH960S-AT . I see that the balance gets deducted even after the reset. So once my balance gets to 0, wouldn't it again do a subscription check?! I am confused here.. need your detailed input.
Thankyou

Hi. I think i forgot to mention that i have the box suspended by airtel as i have 2 connections. One for DTH, which is working and has balance, the other is for just casting and streaming...which is suspended...never asked me for balance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)