Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2020, 06:19 AM |#41  
Flag Small town in Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 1,413

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosgaba

@w1nst0n_fr
Is it possible for you to make an aroma version of your script for us those aren't able to deal with linux/bash?
That would be very nice of you to make such a thing.
Just a suggestion

Aroma means, you wish to run this debloater in twrp? This debloater is special, because it works well for unmodified devices with locked bootloader. I think there are other solutions for rooted devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to kurtn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kurtn Ad-Free
25th June 2020, 08:46 AM |#42  
Flag safi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
my phone is rooted , can run the sh from the phone as ROOT ?
25th June 2020, 08:56 AM |#43  
Flag Gorgoroth
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtn

Aroma means, you wish to run this debloater in twrp? This debloater is special, because it works well for unmodified devices with locked bootloader. I think there are other solutions for rooted devices.

Yeah TWRP was what I meant.
Yes there are many twrp flashable debloaters but they aren't being updated regularly and are outdated.
Because of that even if some of us are rooted, we need this debloater as twrp flashable too 😀.
Thanks for the feedback
Yesterday, 08:33 PM |#44  
Flag Small town in Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 1,413

More
Today i got a Samsung galaxy xcover 4 with June 2019 srcurity patch level. I dit not update immediately. I first debloated v2.3.2. Everyting worked fine. I had to enable gmail, gmaps, playstore and play services in the list.
Ota update to December security patch worked without problems. Only strange finding: at first start the counter ran up to 276 apps for optimisation. Seems like the debloated apps get optimised as well.

Oh yes, debloat and restore single packages ends in [EXIT ERROR TRAP]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, debloat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)