FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tool][Windows/Linux][Dec 13 2017] Android Flashable Zip Creator v5.0 Alpha

1,178 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,069
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Nikhil: AFZC v4.1 Update Released
8th February 2017, 02:30 AM |#21  
minhduongtrung's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Good job!
8th February 2017, 02:42 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Is there any coding invold sorry but haven't been able to look at it I'm still at work no PC accces I have java on my PC I'm in process of learning it still a noob tho

Thanks for developing this for the android community it sounds super awesome and convenient
8th February 2017, 04:44 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Wow..
Good job and thanks bro
8th February 2017, 05:12 AM |#24  
Member
Flag surabaya
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
imagine the possibility, for noobs like me
8th February 2017, 07:09 AM |#25  
tkt40's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Saint George, Ut.
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Samsung S7 edge?
Hi, really great work. I can see this saving me a lot of time. I don't see the Galaxy S7 edge in the list of phones when I run the app. Do you have plans to support it in the future? Or, is there another way to use this for unsupported phones? Thanks very much!
8th February 2017, 07:20 AM |#26  
chrisrj28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkt40

Hi, really great work. I can see this saving me a lot of time. I don't see the Galaxy S7 edge in the list of phones when I run the app. Do you have plans to support it in the future? Or, is there another way to use this for unsupported phones? Thanks very much!

Just grab a custom rom from your forum and then you just have to add the updater script from the rom into the program. Then you should be able to make your zips as normal
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrj28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisrj28 Ad-Free
8th February 2017, 07:34 AM |#27  
Nikhil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2,069
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanb93

Is there any coding invold sorry but haven't been able to look at it I'm still at work no PC accces I have java on my PC I'm in process of learning it still a noob tho

Thanks for developing this for the android community it sounds super awesome and convenient

Yes, the tool is coded in java. You'll need latest version of Java installed in your System to run the jar file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrj28

Just grab a custom rom from your forum and then you just have to add the updater script from the rom into the program. Then you should be able to make your zips as normal

Update-binary mate
Tool will generate the updater-script by itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkt40

Hi, really great work. I can see this saving me a lot of time. I don't see the Galaxy S7 edge in the list of phones when I run the app. Do you have plans to support it in the future? Or, is there another way to use this for unsupported phones? Thanks very much!

Yes, as suggested by chrisrj28, fetch update-binary from any working Custom rom of your device and paste it in root directory of the tool.
8th February 2017, 08:22 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
This is amazing work!

I can finally make a script that sets the DPI to 401 while flashing the ROM, instead of having to edit build.prop using ES File Explorer.
Thanks a ton!

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmukh1608

This is amazing work!

I can finally make a script that sets the DPI to 401 while flashing the ROM, instead of having to edit build.prop using ES File Explorer.
Thanks a ton!

You said this tool can be used by noobs too.
I'm a noob. :P
How do I create a flashable ZIP that edits build.prop and changes DPI to 401?
8th February 2017, 09:28 AM |#30  
martinusbe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Belgium / Flanders
Thanks Meter: 6,082
 
Donate to Me
More
Now this is handy
Great stuff
8th February 2017, 09:43 AM |#31  
drive2droad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 226
 
More
Can you please support the OnePlus 3T or similar 64bit device ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android flashable zip creator, aroma, flash, flashable, zip creator

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes