FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] APK Easy Tool 1.55 (Windows) (11 may 2019)

1,446 posts
Thanks Meter: 632

By evildog1, Senior Member on 11th March 2016, 11:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2016, 06:54 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikinda

Ok,thanks. The same situation is with uc browser.

Good news. The fix is coming. I will update the tool once the new apktool.jar is released

https://github.com/iBotPeaches/Apkto...a7f14e3e16e954

https://github.com/iBotPeaches/Apkto...ment-200612779
The Following User Says Thank You to evildog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evildog1 Ad-Free

24th March 2016, 08:44 PM |#22  
Flag kikinda
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Great news
28th March 2016, 04:00 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikinda

Great news

Hi,

I have updated the tool.
The Following User Says Thank You to evildog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evildog1 Ad-Free
2nd April 2016, 12:02 PM |#24  
Flag kikinda
Thanks Meter: 14

More
now work ok
The Following User Says Thank You to kikinda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kikinda Ad-Free
1st May 2016, 05:16 PM |#25  
Flag Denpasar-Bali
Thanks Meter: 208

More
Hi there, I'm using windows 7 and JDK 8u73 as prompted by your tool. However, your tooI just doesn't to be working, and I got this error message:
Code:
01/05/2016 23:25:31.00 
Decompiling... 

Error: Unable to access jarfile apktool.jar
Any way to fix this?

Btw, nice concept.
3rd May 2016, 12:56 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirta.agung

Hi there, I'm using windows 7 and JDK 8u73 as prompted by your tool. However, your tooI just doesn't to be working, and I got this error message:

Code:
01/05/2016 23:25:31.00 
Decompiling... 

Error: Unable to access jarfile apktool.jar
Any way to fix this?

Btw, nice concept.

Hi,

Is the folder "APK Easy Tool" extracted in your Documents folder?
Is your Documents shared with a server?
22nd June 2016, 05:14 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 438

More
Thanks a lot man , I've been having trouble with write issues on two of my ported Roms . this saves me the task of setting up apktool. I will give credits when I upload and share the rom
29th June 2016, 10:29 PM |#28  

More
@evildog1 this tool use the latest apktool and appt.exe? Cause I can't decompile framework res apk of Roms like temasek and RR citing a multiple resource error in theme default resolver .
I " think " this is because some new theme thing has been added in these Roms that cause the app to crash cause I can do the pure cm12.1 fine .can you pls contact the apktool Dev about it?
30th June 2016, 01:04 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

@evildog1 this tool use the latest apktool and appt.exe? Cause I can't decompile framework res apk of Roms like temasek and RR citing a multiple resource error in theme default resolver .
I " think " this is because some new theme thing has been added in these Roms that cause the app to crash cause I can do the pure cm12.1 fine .can you pls contact the apktool Dev about it?

Hello,
i think this tool use apktool 2.1.0, and about appt.exe, i don't know. Can you share your apk files here so i can test it out?
Share the log of APK Easy Tool, screenshots and logcats from your ROM (if you created bugreport from Developer Options).
30th June 2016, 01:07 PM |#30  

More
Will do when I get home ,thanks
30th June 2016, 06:55 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildog1

Hello,
i think this tool use apktool 2.1.0, and about appt.exe, i don't know. Can you share your apk files here so i can test it out?
Share the log of APK Easy Tool, screenshots and logcats from your ROM (if you created bugreport from Developer Options).

I've scrapped both ROMs ,I ran into a thread in which a user contacted ibotpeaches with the same problem I have and ibotpeaches confirmed that teamsek took a theme file from slimrom that caused the apktool to crash and this will be hard to fix. I didn't bookmark the thread.appreciate your help
Anyway nice thread and tool .kudos to you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)