FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] APK Easy Tool 1.55 (Windows) (11 may 2019)

1,468 posts
Thanks Meter: 658

By evildog1, Senior Member on 11th March 2016, 11:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2019, 05:10 PM |#551  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhi

Did you get any success? I I am getting the same error.

Clear framework or use apktool 2.3.4 and older
The Following User Says Thank You to evildog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evildog1 Ad-Free

11th September 2019, 06:39 PM |#552  
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildog1

Ok. That file manager you talking about is Windows Explorer which has nothing to do with apk easy tool and i can't take control over that.
It must be done in windows settings somewhat or it could be the update broke it? Win10 is known to break random things
I don't have a laptop with different dpi to test unfortunately

I think it is definitely application side, in the attachements, you can see explorer integration in Microsoft Edge and in apktool to see the differences, if you need someone to test this stuff I can do it anyway

Normal one
Apk easy tool
11th September 2019, 10:07 PM |#553  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcAnt01

I think it is definitely application side, in the attachements, you can see explorer integration in Microsoft Edge and in apktool to see the differences, if you need someone to test this stuff I can do it anyway

Normal one
Apk easy tool

Then I think that's either .NET framework or WinForm or Windows 10 issues. The system may decide to behave differently on different apps.
Edge is written natively, not in .NET.
This app is based on WinForm in .NET.

Again I don't have full control over explorer. I can only change title and give file types. This is not my app fault, it can't be.

You can try right-click on apkeasytool.exe, select properties and play with dpi settings there.
The Following User Says Thank You to evildog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evildog1 Ad-Free
15th September 2019, 06:04 AM |#554  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank you very much
17th September 2019, 08:54 AM |#555  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
where do I place my url when trying to hardcode a app?
17th September 2019, 11:14 PM |#556  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,513

Donate to Me
More
Just a quick question @evildog1 as this isn't an issue or anything alike, it's more of a question about adding this feature on your "to-do list" for the next release.

Can you please add the ability to resize the software's window? It's currently at a fixed size/dimension that cannot be resized/expanded.

It's more of a convenience thing that would be helpful to keep from scrolling up and down within some of the tabs.

I hope I had explained this okay via text...

Thanks a bunch!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX2 Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.
Yesterday, 04:53 PM |#557  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Just a quick question @evildog1 as this isn't an issue or anything alike, it's more of a question about adding this feature on your "to-do list" for the next release.

Can you please add the ability to resize the software's window? It's currently at a fixed size/dimension that cannot be resized/expanded.

It's more of a convenience thing that would be helpful to keep from scrolling up and down within some of the tabs.

I hope I had explained this okay via text...

Thanks a bunch!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX2 Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.

I've disabled it because the software isn't optimized for resizing but I will try to optimize it, shouldn'e be hard hopefully
Yesterday, 05:04 PM |#558  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
@MarcAnt01 I setted up Win10 in a VM with high DPI set to 125%. The tool was blurry by default
With high DPI scale enabled in the properties of .exe, It's not blurred even the file selection, except the image since the size is smaller

But i realized it's possible to implement DPI awareness if upgrading .NET version. I thought it wasn't possible since WinForm is 'old school'. I will see more about that
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dot...-windows-forms
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evildog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evildog1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)