FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][Windows] APK Easy Tool 1.56 / 1.57 beta-1 (29 nov. 2019)

1,490 posts
Thanks Meter: 689

By evildog1, Senior Member on 11th March 2016, 12:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2019, 06:07 AM |#621  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for the answer

without any editing, the same error appears
the application is
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...layer.tv&hl=en
The Following User Says Thank You to Atmans For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Atmans Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 08:40 AM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I modded this app before (1.8.0). Let me look at the new version to see if anything changed...

Its renaming png files on decompile.
Example:
Cant find 9patch chunk in file: "drawable-mdpi-v4/lb_in_app_search_shadow_focused.9.png". Renaming it to *.png.

Hint: AndResGuard
But since I am nice, here is the complete res folder and androidmanifest.xml...notice the difference. Your going to have fun if no knowledge of modding obfuscation files.
Code:
https://www.upload.ee/files/10799704/resources.7z.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cerberus007 Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 11:14 PM |#623  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
thank you, I'll check it out this weekend
4th December 2019, 05:52 PM |#624  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there, I've never tried to modify apks, so I ask if with this tool I can change te color of my Samsung stock keyboard from the boring grey to a better dark tone. It's just (I think) a change of color code. Just need that.
Is that possible with apk easy tool? If yes, I'll study to reach my goal.
Thanks to all
Today, 12:18 AM |#625  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi chaps. I'm trying to perform a simple asset swap for a game, and I've used different software on my android phone no problem. But to swap large numbers of files and for ease, doing it on pc made sense. This software seemed the simplest solution but the APK I'm trying to decompile doesn't seem to be decompiling properly.

It says "Decompile Successfull" but the folder is empty. I've tried numerous decompile settings, but nothing works. I'd consider this a sign of an obfuscated apk, but since I've already done the changes on a different app, surely it can't be.

Any suggestions?
Today, 03:28 AM |#626  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Think we are getting off topic of the thread and the devs intensions. End users must understand some android development in order to decompile or compile apks. Its not the devs intension to educate ppl on how to reverse engineer but to create a gui for included tools that are basically used from command prompt. Yes other tools can get passed some obfuscated files because they are not targeted yet. For example, AndResGuard specifically targets the apktool since it is the most common tool for decompiling and compiling edited apk files. The main reason AndResGuard was created was to reduce thieves from re-branding and claiming the app as their own.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)