Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2017, 08:05 AM |#181  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,457

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.gangster

Seems like the Nexus is really kind of sensitive.
Did you try this already:

Although requested once it's not supported on the OnePlus One. Read here why (hope you at least understand some of that )

For Repit it's ok to reduce it to 8MB (=min). Several people already did that (having a bigger system partition already in place) in favor of a bigger data partition for switching to emulated storage. If you want to go for adoptable storage instead and realize the external SD to be slowing down things, the emulated storage would be a way that works.

hey TG!!!

thanks for your excellent support! sorry that i'm MIA, swamped by work, miss XDA
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanchon Ad-Free
29th March 2017, 11:45 AM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
@the.gangster

too late. I've repartitioned it using PIT file and odin already. Nevertheless I've used the most up-to-date version as far as I know.
1st April 2017, 04:09 PM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 1,371

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olleo

@the.gangster
...Nevertheless I've used the most up-to-date version as far as I know.

man, if you had done that I wouldn't have suggested what I did. You quoted your error that was showing you used the 20160317-version.
Current version would have been 20170115!
But anyways...
1st April 2017, 05:15 PM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Can the process be reversed ?... I mean can I get back my system partition size to its original size again???
2nd April 2017, 09:58 AM |#185  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathagata Nandi

Can the process be reversed ?... I mean can I get back my system partition size to its original size again???

this file is NOT twrp flashable. it contains several pit-files including stock (got it from some somewhere in xda,but cannot remember, never tried it)
Attached Files
File Type: zip pit_files.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.3 KB, 48 views)
2nd April 2017, 11:32 AM |#186  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathagata Nandi

Sure.
If you looked into the documentation which is linked in the opening post you'd knew that already. It's even listed as one of the samples in there, how to repartition to stock sizes again.
Any combination is possible.
4th May 2017, 01:51 PM |#187  
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,340

Donate to Me
More
Hello, will this be OK on stock ROM with jeboo kernel, wanting to increase both system to 1.5 GB and data to 6GB.
P.S, been a long time since I used my s2 as been on Nexus 6
Sent from my GT-I9100
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1493902230574.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	4137855  
5th May 2017, 05:32 PM |#188  
Flag manchester

Donate to Me
More
+Lanchon I changed zip name lanchon-repit-20170115-system=2+wipe-data=6+wipe-sdcard=max-preload=min+wipe-i9100.zip but keeps saying invalid system name, any ideas. Running 6.0.1 Bliss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
5th May 2017, 06:59 PM |#189  

More
@jimbomodder
First of all:
check the readme on the github documentation for the syntax! It changed already with builds as of 2016-09-23. Now units (like G) are mandatory for size definitions.
If it still fails, and I assume it will as you might run it from within a recovery, that doesn't have the full toolset that is needed: post the recovery.log or the repit.log (again: please read the documentation).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the.gangster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the.gangster Ad-Free
6th May 2017, 07:16 AM |#190  
Flag manchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.gangster

@jimbomodder
First of all:
check the readme on the github documentation for the syntax! It changed already with builds as of 2016-09-23. Now units (like G) are mandatory for size definitions.
If it still fails, and I assume it will as you might run it from within a recovery, that doesn't have the full toolset that is needed: post the recovery.log or the repit.log (again: please read the documentation).

It's ok, I ran 6gb pit via Odin and it's all sorted now, thanks anyway
12th May 2017, 07:11 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
@Lanchon

Hey man! I flashed your RePit to I9305, 11GB free space up to 13GB! Good result. No any error.

I can't flash custom rom, system.img is small sized. (My USB port broken) How to back stock partition size? Would you make a backup for me?

*I know, my lang is bad. sorry.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)