30th October 2017, 04:29 AM |#201  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,455

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopitalk

Firstly thank you for the awesome tool

I successfully repit my N7000 and at first with DiskInfo it showed correct information. But I don't know how later on the sdcard mount point changes to something weird. Iirc the only thing I did was to install ES Explorer. Any idea?

Update: I resolved this by explicitly specify sdcard partition size instead of just putting "max".

this is caused by your ROM. it has nothing to do with REPIT.
explicitly specifying sdcard partition size has absolutely no effect on this.
30th October 2017, 04:39 AM |#202  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaLoou

...Please, answer to me: Can I switch off journaling by using Lanchon repit tool?

no you can't.
you also can't fry eggs with REPIT.

if you want a faster phone, first switch to a TRIM-enabled OS, such as CM or lineage.
then do a manual fstrim or wait 48 hours with the phone turned on.
if that is not enough, switch /data to f2fs.

this is the REPIT thread: do not ask **ANY** questions about any of this here.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

really... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanchon Ad-Free
12th November 2017, 03:40 AM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
hey, I have a galaxy s2, i9100, I got twrp 3.1 on it, but I can't install roms or run repit cause for some odd reason it crashes/reboots after a few minutes in recovery
I don't know why, battery is over 60%.
I have no OS now. trying to repit and then I want to install xenonhd and gapps + magisk.
17th December 2017, 10:21 PM |#204  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have a Samsung S2 i777 just tried to install the lanchon-repit-20170115-system=1G-data=same-sdcard=max-preload=min+wipe-i777. The phone is rooted and I have ODIN installed and stock recovery. When I boot into recovery I get an error saying failed to mount /system (Invalid argument) I had this since I tried to use ODIN to resize using a PIT file; I would like to install a new ROM. I hope the lanchon would be able to fix this but although I can wipe data and cache in recovery when I tried to apply update from SD card I get installing update and then E:error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip (Status 255) E:Failed to mount /system (Invalid Argument) Installation aborted. Any ideas how to resolve this?
One step forward and one step backwards. I found a tar file for the i777 and flashed (ODIN) that at the same time as the pit file. Now the phone will boot and it does have the new larger storage. However the tar file was the original Android 2.3. I rooted the phone again and went into recovery but when you select the external SD card it shows an empty folder and so the 7..1.2 Rom that is ZIP'd on there I cannot flash. I need to do some more reading how to move forward from there. Any quick hints welcome, at least I've got rooting and resizing completed.
19th December 2017, 04:19 AM |#205  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I am still stuck. Does anyone have a link to a valid i777 tar file? The stock recovery won't see any files on the SD card. I tried internal storage but then it says there is an error checking the ZIP. I tried a few alternative ZIP files so I think the recovery is the issue. I can still get to ODIN so if I could find a more up to date tar file I can flash that way. ANYONE?
19th December 2017, 11:50 AM |#206  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger07

I am still stuck. Does anyone have a link to a valid i777 tar file? The stock recovery won't see any files on the SD card. I tried internal storage but then it says there is an error checking the ZIP. I tried a few alternative ZIP files so I think the recovery is the issue. I can still get to ODIN so if I could find a more up to date tar file I can flash that way. ANYONE?

READ THE DOCS!!!! i will not cut and paste the docs here, read them where they are published.
you just wasted my time (and other's too), so i have no desire to help you.
good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanchon Ad-Free
3rd February 2018, 06:01 PM |#207  
Flag Szeged
Thanks Meter: 42

More
hi! can't get work on maguro:
error message:
blockdev: /dev/block/mmcblk0: devic or resource busy

4th February 2018, 12:09 AM |#208  
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)
Thanks Meter: 2,350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappt

error message:

Looks like system or cache is mounted. Try to unmount /system in TWRP before flashing repit...
10th February 2018, 06:06 PM |#209  
Flag Kharkov
Thanks Meter: 502

More
I also can't get it work on Maguro with the same error, even if I run it from /tmp and even if I unmount all partitions in the mount menu.
PS, my data partition is f²fs, can this be the cause?
16th February 2018, 03:15 PM |#210  
Flag Szeged
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siealex

I also can't get it work on Maguro with the same error, even if I run it from /tmp and even if I unmount all partitions in the mount menu.

i am on EXT, and also tried every possible combination.
18th February 2018, 04:16 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 1,371

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappt

error message:

Quote:
Originally Posted by siealex

Did you read and try already, what was discussed/done from #42 down?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)