FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][WINDOWS] Mini ADB & Fastboot | October2019

833 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,140
 
By K3V1991, Senior Member on 30th June 2019, 04:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th September 2019, 05:46 PM |#21  
Sam Nakamura's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Landshut (Ndb.)
Thanks Meter: 4,537
 
Donate to Me
More
Great to see an up-to-date ADB/fastboot installer again, long time till someone felt like carrying on this convenient piece of work, much appreciated thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Nakamura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sam Nakamura Ad-Free
20th September 2019, 06:21 PM |#22  
CXZa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Nakamura

Great to see an up-to-date ADB/fastboot installer again, long time till someone felt like carrying on this convenient piece of work, much appreciated thanks!

There has been plenty of these installers. Even I have done one... (it's still the smallest and the best BTW)
But there is no need for these nowadays really as Google has their small zip published.
Just unzip it to some folder and run....
20th September 2019, 06:48 PM |#23  
Sam Nakamura's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Landshut (Ndb.)
Thanks Meter: 4,537
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXZa

There has been plenty of these installers. Even I have done one... (it's the smallest and the best BTW)
But there is no need for these nowadays really as Google has their small zip published.
Just unzip it to somewhere and run....

I was looking for this kind of installer some time ago to suggest it as easy and convenient solution for a friend but could only find pretty outdated binaries at the time, this is actually the first still supported Installer I stumbled upon lately hence my appreciation, didn't meant to trigger you in any way at all, for me it's less about making one and leave it but rather for keeping it up to date for longer periods! Furthermore I rather get the files from Google myself and install them manually on my machine, however those installers creat an easy and convenient approach to Android modding and development for those just beginning their experience i.e. as suggestions for lesser experienced, guides, etc...
20th September 2019, 07:10 PM |#24  
CXZa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Nakamura

I was looking for this kind of installer some time ago to suggest it as easy and convenient solution for a friend but could only find pretty outdated binaries at the time, this is actually the first still supported Installer I stumbled upon lately hence my appreciation, didn't meant to trigger you in any way at all, for me it's less about making one and leave it but rather for keeping it up to date for longer periods! Furthermore I rather get the files from Google myself and install them manually on my machin, however those installers creat a easy and convenient approach to Android modding and development for those just beginning their experience i.e. as suggestions for lesser experienced, guides, etc...

Lol. That was a nice and longish answer to my little comment.
I'm not "triggered" in any way. I don't even know when my thread
was last commented. The program I made was really an add-on
for another one. That is , for the Yet Another Universal ADB package...
+++ It is just a downloader that downloads and extracts the latest.
That is the main feature. Some extra options if ini file is used. +++

Just to say that there isn't much need for these - anymore,
that's IHMO. but I see your point...
edit: Therefore I take my words back. And I agree, it's good
to have those who keep their works updated. For example,
if Google someday changes their zip structure mine will
stop working. And maybe this thread wasn't the best place
for such comment. Sorry for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to CXZa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CXZa Ad-Free
26th September 2019, 11:04 PM |#25  
ksio89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Thanks man, I appreciate the portable version, because I just place the binaries in with twrp image and stock firmware for my device in the same folder, being lazy as I am.
The Following User Says Thank You to ksio89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ksio89 Ad-Free
30th October 2019, 07:48 PM |#26  
K3V1991's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wonderland
Thanks Meter: 1,140
 
Donate to Me
More
OP upated with v1.1.5

Changelog:

Updated to r29.0.5 (October)
  • adb
    • Slight performance improvement on Linux when using many simultaneous connections.
    • Add --fastdeploy option to adb install, for incremental updates to APKs while developing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K3V1991 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift K3V1991 Ad-Free
26th November 2019, 03:37 AM |#27  
AndresOrue's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rosario
Thanks Meter: 538
 
Donate to Me
More
How can I make this adb, system wide ? To open it from any folder o path
2nd December 2019, 02:21 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can you use this tool to flash into twrp to make your phone have twrp?
4th December 2019, 10:32 PM |#29  
Phantom Thief's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by we123we123

Can you use this tool to flash into twrp to make your phone have twrp?

Yes you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndresOrue

How can I make this adb, system wide ? To open it from any folder o path

You need to set the environment variables
The Following User Says Thank You to Phantom Thief For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phantom Thief Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, cmd, fastboot, installer, mini

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes