FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][LOCKED/UNLOCKED] SALT - The LG(up) revolution (begins)

4,452 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,976
 
By steadfasterX, Recognized Developer on 11th December 2017, 03:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2017, 03:44 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Can't backup H815 - no partion detected error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DEN
Hi ,

I read about SALT and it seems to be great tool. unfortunately it do not work well for me. I've attempted to update my phone to nougat and I've try to create backup but it failed. Later on I've found out that no partition was detected on the phone. The following happened :
- SALT installed on UBUNTU 17.04 - with minor issues that were solved
- Phone detected automatically
- Phone can be rebooted by SALT
- Error during backup

Log file is attached bellow.

Phone was delivered with Android 5.1 Updated to Marshallow via LG Bridge No root nor boot loader unlocked. After upgrade to Marshallow shows Warning massage after boot "Current version is not available for user. Can't find matched cust for NT-code mmx/mnc[],subset[]" , This messages is one of the reasons for attempting to flash Nougat, second one is battery life.

I'm looking for the following help. Waht steps need to be taken to backup the device and update it to Nougat v29a.
Can you please help ?

2017-12-19 16:25:43: Starting SALT v1.1-5:STABLE!
************************************************** **

2017-12-19 16:25:43: F_EGO: started
2017-12-19 16:25:43: F_EGO: /tmp/salt.lock created
2017-12-19 16:25:43: DEVCON before: 99
2017-12-19 16:25:43: F_CHKDEVCON: started
2017-12-19 16:25:44: F_CHKDEVCON: Device seems to be connected!
2017-12-19 16:25:44: RET: 0
2017-12-19 16:25:44: DEVCON after: 0
2017-12-19 16:25:44: F_GETINFO: started
2017-12-19 16:25:44: F_CDARB: started
2017-12-19 16:25:46: EMPTY ARB DETECTED:

2017-12-19 16:25:46: Please send this log and the SBL1 dump in /tmp/sbl1.err
2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_CDARB:
2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_CDARB: DEVARB=0, DEVARBEMPTY=1
2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_CDARB: ended
battery_level:100 device_sw_version:H81520g secure_device:S device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0 model_name:LG-H815 target_country:COM 2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_GETINFO: ended
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing arb:0:1
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing battery_level:100
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing device_sw_version:H81520g
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing secure_device:S
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing model_name:LG-H815
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing target_country:COM
2017-12-19 16:25:53: F_BACKUP: started with these arguments:
2017-12-19 16:25:55: F_BACKUP: choosen backup type was 1, Full, 0 KB
2017-12-19 16:25:57: F_BACKUP: choosen target directory was /tmp
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 72, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 65, in main
with partitions.laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-19 16:26:07: F_MSGOK: started
2017-12-19 16:26:07: F_ADVMENU: started
2017-12-19 16:26:10: getlog script started
The Following User Says Thank You to bodziak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bodziak Ad-Free
 
 
19th December 2017, 06:57 PM |#12  
steadfasterX's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodziak

Hi ,

I read about SALT and it seems to be great tool. unfortunately it do not work well for me. I've attempted to update my phone to nougat and I've try to create backup but it failed. Later on I've found out that no partition was detected on the phone. The following happened :
- SALT installed on UBUNTU 17.04 - with minor issues that were solved
- Phone detected automatically
- Phone can be rebooted by SALT
- Error during backup


Log file is attached bellow.

Phone was delivered with Android 5.1 Updated to Marshallow via LG Bridge No root nor boot loader unlocked. After upgrade to Marshallow shows Warning massage after boot "Current version is not available for user. Can't find matched cust for NT-code mmx/mnc[],subset[]" , This messages is one of the reasons for attempting to flash Nougat, second one is battery life.

I'm looking for the following help. Waht steps need to be taken to backup the device and update it to Nougat v29a.
Can you please help ?

2017-12-19 16:25:43: Starting SALT v1.1-5:STABLE!
************************************************** **

2017-12-19 16:25:43: F_EGO: started
2017-12-19 16:25:43: F_EGO: /tmp/salt.lock created
2017-12-19 16:25:43: DEVCON before: 99
2017-12-19 16:25:43: F_CHKDEVCON: started
2017-12-19 16:25:44: F_CHKDEVCON: Device seems to be connected!
2017-12-19 16:25:44: RET: 0
2017-12-19 16:25:44: DEVCON after: 0
2017-12-19 16:25:44: F_GETINFO: started
2017-12-19 16:25:44: F_CDARB: started
2017-12-19 16:25:46: EMPTY ARB DETECTED:

2017-12-19 16:25:46: Please send this log and the SBL1 dump in /tmp/sbl1.err
2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_CDARB:
2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_CDARB: DEVARB=0, DEVARBEMPTY=1
2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_CDARB: ended
battery_level:100 device_sw_version:H81520g secure_device:S device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0 model_name:LG-H815 target_country:COM 2017-12-19 16:25:46: F_GETINFO: ended
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing arb:0:1
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing battery_level:100
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing device_sw_version:H81520g
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing secure_device:S
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing model_name:LG-H815
2017-12-19 16:25:46: parsing target_country:COM
2017-12-19 16:25:53: F_BACKUP: started with these arguments:
2017-12-19 16:25:55: F_BACKUP: choosen backup type was 1, Full, 0 KB
2017-12-19 16:25:57: F_BACKUP: choosen target directory was /tmp
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 72, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 65, in main
with partitions.laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-19 16:26:07: F_MSGOK: started
2017-12-19 16:26:07: F_ADVMENU: started
2017-12-19 16:26:10: getlog script started

many thanks for writing such a qualified report

Please open SALT
Click the Update button
and set everything to develop like here:
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_003.png
Views:	392
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	4365059

Click Update to switch to the testing release and close SALT when prompted.
start SALT again and attach again the Debug log. I have just adjusted the debug log output to identify the issue for you.

plus (if its generated) the file /tmp/sbl1.err which MAY gets generated once you opened SALT.

.
20th December 2017, 09:25 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
SALT log data from development branch
Hi,

I've followed the instructions. SALT was updated to development branch 29 changes in 3 files . kdztools and lglaf no changes detected. New log generated and attached. Same error happed when reading ARB - 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED). File /tmp/sbl1.err was not created at all. Tested just after starting SALT and when attempting backup.

I've also found out discussion on similar issue - but there is is too much low level details in it for me :
Try to check on github.com the following link /Lekensteyn/lglaf/issues/7
Sorry - I'm not allowed to publish external links

2017-12-20 09:56:35: Starting SALT v1.2-0:TESTING!
************************************************** **

2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_EGO: started
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_EGO: /tmp/salt.lock created
2017-12-20 09:56:35: DEVCON before: 99
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_CHKDEVCON: started
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_CHKDEVCON: Device seems to be connected!
2017-12-20 09:56:35: RET: 0
2017-12-20 09:56:35: DEVCON after: 0
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_GETINFO: started
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_CDARB: started
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 369, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 330, in main
with laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-20 09:56:37: EMPTY ARB DETECTED:

2017-12-20 09:56:37: Please send this log and the SBL1 dump in /tmp/sbl1.err
2017-12-20 09:56:38: 2017-12-20 09:56:37,718 LGLAF.py: DEBUG: Using endpoints 83 (IN), 02 (OUT)
2017-12-20 09:56:37,721 partitions: DEBUG: Using Protocol version: 0x1000001
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 369, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 330, in main
with laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-20 09:56:38: F_CDARB:
2017-12-20 09:56:38: F_CDARB: DEVARB=0, DEVARBEMPTY=1
2017-12-20 09:56:38: F_CDARB: ended
battery_level:95 device_sw_version:H81520g secure_device:S device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0 model_name:LG-H815 target_country:COM 2017-12-20 09:56:39: F_GETINFO: ended
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing arb:0:1
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing battery_level:95
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing device_sw_version:H81520g
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing secure_device:S
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing model_name:LG-H815
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing target_country:COM
2017-12-20 09:56:39: Reboot button script started
2017-12-20 09:56:55: F_BACKUP: started with these arguments:
2017-12-20 09:57:00: F_BACKUP: choosen backup type was 1, Full, 0 KB
2017-12-20 09:57:02: F_BACKUP: choosen target directory was /tmp
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 72, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 65, in main
with partitions.laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-20 09:57:18: F_ABOUT: started
2017-12-20 09:59:49: F_ADVMENU: started
2017-12-20 09:59:51: getlog script started



Click Update to switch to the testing release and close SALT when prompted.
start SALT again and attach again the Debug log. I have just adjusted the debug log output to identify the issue for you.

plus (if its generated) the file /tmp/sbl1.err which MAY gets generated once you opened SALT.

.[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to bodziak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bodziak Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 09:58 AM |#14  
steadfasterX's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodziak

Hi,

I've followed the instructions. SALT was updated to development branch 29 changes in 3 files . kdztools and lglaf no changes detected. New log generated and attached. Same error happed when reading ARB - 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED). File /tmp/sbl1.err was not created at all. Tested just after starting SALT and when attempting backup.


I've also found out discussion on similar issue - but there is is too much low level details in it for me :
Try to check on github.com the following link /Lekensteyn/lglaf/issues/7
Sorry - I'm not allowed to publish external links

2017-12-20 09:56:35: Starting SALT v1.2-0:TESTING!
************************************************** **

2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_EGO: started
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_EGO: /tmp/salt.lock created
2017-12-20 09:56:35: DEVCON before: 99
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_CHKDEVCON: started
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_CHKDEVCON: Device seems to be connected!
2017-12-20 09:56:35: RET: 0
2017-12-20 09:56:35: DEVCON after: 0
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_GETINFO: started
2017-12-20 09:56:35: F_CDARB: started
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 369, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 330, in main
with laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-20 09:56:37: EMPTY ARB DETECTED:

2017-12-20 09:56:37: Please send this log and the SBL1 dump in /tmp/sbl1.err
2017-12-20 09:56:38: 2017-12-20 09:56:37,718 LGLAF.py: DEBUG: Using endpoints 83 (IN), 02 (OUT)
2017-12-20 09:56:37,721 partitions: DEBUG: Using Protocol version: 0x1000001
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 369, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 330, in main
with laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-20 09:56:38: F_CDARB:
2017-12-20 09:56:38: F_CDARB: DEVARB=0, DEVARBEMPTY=1
2017-12-20 09:56:38: F_CDARB: ended
battery_level:95 device_sw_version:H81520g secure_device:S device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0 model_name:LG-H815 target_country:COM 2017-12-20 09:56:39: F_GETINFO: ended
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing arb:0:1
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing battery_level:95
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing device_sw_version:H81520g
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing secure_device:S
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing model_name:LG-H815
2017-12-20 09:56:39: parsing target_country:COM
2017-12-20 09:56:39: Reboot button script started
2017-12-20 09:56:55: F_BACKUP: started with these arguments:
2017-12-20 09:57:00: F_BACKUP: choosen backup type was 1, Full, 0 KB
2017-12-20 09:57:02: F_BACKUP: choosen target directory was /tmp
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 72, in <module>
main()
File "/root/programs/lglafng/extract-partitions.py", line 65, in main
with partitions.laf_open_disk(comm) as disk_fd:
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "/root/programs/lglafng/partitions.py", line 61, in laf_open_disk
open_header = comm.call(open_cmd)[0]
File "/root/programs/lglafng/lglaf.py", line 264, in call
raise RuntimeError('Command failed with error code %#x (%s)' % (errCode, msg))
RuntimeError: Command failed with error code 0x8000010a (LAF_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
2017-12-20 09:57:18: F_ABOUT: started
2017-12-20 09:59:49: F_ADVMENU: started
2017-12-20 09:59:51: getlog script started

ok great thx again. This confirms what I thought.
The important line is: 2017-12-20 09:56:37,721 partitions: DEBUG: Using Protocol version: 0x1000001

I'm in active discussion with Lekensteyn and others to fix/implement things around LGLAF (backend tool in SALT) so I'm aware of this

Background: Older LAF versions do not needed a challenge / response when doing several actions. Newer need them.
Until now we all assumed that we can use the protocol version as an indicator if that challenge/response is needed or not but this seems to be not the case as your example shows.
I also have another user running a H811 with exact the same issue.

So basically this will work for you with a simple change: replacing all occurrences of 0x1000004 with 0x1000001 in lglaf.py and partitions.py but unfortunately this would break then for other users running an older release of LAF. I will implement another detection which then should work for all (hopefully).

.
EDIT: @bodziak could you pls do this in a terminal while in download mode and device connected (no SALT needed):
lsusb

thx!
20th December 2017, 11:08 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Editions ??
Hi ,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "could you pls do this in a terminal while in download mode and device connected (no SALT needed)". Do you mean "replacing all occurrences of 0x1000004 with 0x1000001 in lglaf.py and partitions.py" . So I should:
- connect the device in download mode
- use terminal to edit python files
- start SALT
is it correct sequence ?

Bodziak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

ok great thx again. This confirms what I thought.
The important line is: 2017-12-20 09:56:37,721 partitions: DEBUG: Using Protocol version: 0x1000001

I'm in active discussion with Lekensteyn and others to fix/implement things around LGLAF (backend tool in SALT) so I'm aware of this

Background: Older LAF versions do not needed a challenge / response when doing several actions. Newer need them.
Until now we all assumed that we can use the protocol version as an indicator if that challenge/response is needed or not but this seems to be not the case as your example shows.
I also have another user running a H811 with exact the same issue.

So basically this will work for you with a simple change: replacing all occurrences of 0x1000004 with 0x1000001 in lglaf.py and partitions.py but unfortunately this would break then for other users running an older release of LAF. I will implement another detection which then should work for all (hopefully).

.
EDIT: @bodziak could you pls do this in a terminal while in download mode and device connected (no SALT needed):
lsusb

thx!

20th December 2017, 11:27 AM |#16  
steadfasterX's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodziak

Hi ,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "could you pls do this in a terminal while in download mode and device connected (no SALT needed)". Do you mean "replacing all occurrences of 0x1000004 with 0x1000001 in lglaf.py and partitions.py" . So I should:
- connect the device in download mode
- use terminal to edit python files
- start SALT
is it correct sequence ?

Bodziak

sorry for the confusion

connect device in download mode to the pc (wait until you see the cycle arrows screen)
open terminal and type: lsusb
gimme the output

no change in code for the above needed.

thx
20th December 2017, 01:08 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
LSUSB result
Hi,

Here is result from LSUSB
Bus 001 Device 009: ID 1004:633a LG Electronics, Inc.

By the way I was able to backup using SALT by modify the file as suggested. As far as i understand right now i need downgrade the device to android 5 then update it to nougat.An you do not advice to use SALT for that. Correct ?

Bodziak




Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

sorry for the confusion

connect device in download mode to the pc (wait until you see the cycle arrows screen)
open terminal and type: lsusb
gimme the output

no change in code for the above needed.

thx

The Following User Says Thank You to bodziak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bodziak Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 01:53 PM |#18  
steadfasterX's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodziak

Hi,

Here is result from LSUSB
Bus 001 Device 009: ID 1004:633a LG Electronics, Inc.

By the way I was able to backup using SALT by modify the file as suggested. As far as i understand right now i need downgrade the device to android 5 then update it to nougat.An you do not advice to use SALT for that. Correct ?

Bodziak

thanks.
  • open a terminal and go into the lglaf folder again: /root/programs/lglaf
  • then type (this will revert your manual changes as I have implemented a new way of detection):
    git reset --hard
  • start SALT again (no device connected)
  • execute the UPDATE again
  • close SALT
  • connect device
  • start SALT when download mode is fully up
  • open advanced menu -> show partitions

when you see the partition listing my brand new fix had worked
pls send in any case the debug log as well

you dont need to downgrade to LP in order to uprade to Nougat. Just flash the TOT.

.
20th December 2017, 02:38 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
It Works !!!!
Hi,

Your fix is working now . Log is bellow - just removed from it HTML data. See bellow. Can you recommend any specific TOT file ?

Thank for help and prompt response
Bodziak

2017-12-20 15:26:14: Starting SALT v1.2-3:TESTING!
************************************************** **

2017-12-20 15:26:14: F_EGO: started
2017-12-20 15:26:14: F_EGO: /tmp/salt.lock created
2017-12-20 15:26:14: DEVCON before: 99
2017-12-20 15:26:14: F_CHKDEVCON: started
aarch64
2017-12-20 15:26:15: F_CHKDEVCON: Device seems to be connected!
2017-12-20 15:26:15: RET: 0
2017-12-20 15:26:15: DEVCON after: 0
2017-12-20 15:26:15: F_GETINFO: started
2017-12-20 15:26:15: F_CDARB: started
2017-12-20 15:26:16,588 partitions: INFO: Wrote 1048576 bytes to -
2017-12-20 15:26:16: F_CDARB:
2017-12-20 15:26:16: ARB valid and 0
2017-12-20 15:26:16: F_CDARB: DEVARB=0, DEVARBEMPTY=0
2017-12-20 15:26:16: F_CDARB: ended
battery_level:100 device_sw_version:H81520g secure_device:S device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0 model_name:LG-H815 target_country:COM 2017-12-20 15:26:17: F_GETINFO: ended
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing arb:0:0
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing battery_level:100
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing device_sw_version:H81520g
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing secure_device:S
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing model_name:LG-H815
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing target_country:COM
2017-12-20 15:26:25: F_ADVMENU: started
2017-12-20 15:26:27: F_LISTPARTS: started
2017-12-20 15:26:27: F_GETPARTS: started
2017-12-20 15:26:28: modem,1,32768,208895,2C9C5EC0-5089-C2FD-2BB8-B0D6B55FC969
2017-12-20 15:26:28: pmic,2,229376,230399,E0887475-3501-9541-0995-604BB69779CA
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sbl1,3,230400,232447,E4A4D5BB-85C9-86FA-39B5-6D3E1A116849
2017-12-20 15:26:28: tz,4,232448,234495,A5505947-385B-5172-8592-69ABD5E3F82C
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sdi,5,234496,235519,07EFDA3B-B262-86D1-42DC-A16EF3719745
2017-12-20 15:26:28: hyp,6,235520,236543,D2DAF4F8-F494-F8AF-445B-F7AEEA17BDCC
2017-12-20 15:26:28: rpm,7,236544,237567,4C0D1B93-329C-AB73-7FA7-36D373E9767D
2017-12-20 15:26:28: aboot,8,237568,241663,8D24F8E9-80B6-9926-9225-1B9741F497DA
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sbl1bak,9,241664,243711,B736164F-DBCE-91B4-7C0E-97635A37E655
2017-12-20 15:26:28: pmicbak,10,243712,244735,16294DF1-8874-A104-8040-85DAD0085055
2017-12-20 15:26:28: tzbak,11,244736,246783,C19E6F07-CF19-DFDB-194B-DE650336E75D
2017-12-20 15:26:28: hypbak,12,246784,247807,0E9DDEB4-85E6-CEF7-87AE-2FAAEEA7CDB0
2017-12-20 15:26:28: rpmbak,13,247808,248831,B54BA8EE-5FCD-9BF2-B651-CD5A1D2FC3CC
2017-12-20 15:26:28: abootbak,14,248832,252927,C615F011-743C-D40F-0FB6-1594027DFB8B
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sdibak,15,252928,253951,04F5EC33-21A5-FE27-2A88-0F0EA036FFE9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: limits,16,253952,254975,00258E3B-090A-F71E-FA35-67862A4FE206
2017-12-20 15:26:28: devinfo,17,254976,255999,5BEEF108-1A26-72CC-9009-CE1C4F97EFA9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: apdp,18,256000,257023,FF02DE10-0634-8D65-F3A6-F2C106096830
2017-12-20 15:26:28: msadp,19,257024,258047,AFA69886-0D12-794F-B2B8-182E8B6D836E
2017-12-20 15:26:28: dpo,20,258048,259071,6A5DD444-EDC6-0975-7248-8867FEE7A810
2017-12-20 15:26:28: spare1,21,259072,262143,CEBB7F6C-0111-B41B-2272-569AD420F845
2017-12-20 15:26:28: misc,22,262144,294911,BF82D982-CFAC-EA0E-4B45-91942204DB13
2017-12-20 15:26:28: persist,23,294912,360447,BF06643E-8F51-237B-0D28-0B199C14F0AB
2017-12-20 15:26:28: modemst1,24,360448,363519,E04AEBC1-5925-68FE-4DCC-EA77E9038039
2017-12-20 15:26:28: modemst2,25,363520,366591,8417A7B8-4006-9175-C0F9-846B44B4E2A9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: fsg,26,366592,369663,ED3127E3-F4F7-A60F-8D49-2C790E709221
2017-12-20 15:26:28: fsc,27,369664,370687,9F0BDD06-5207-2139-CBFF-57E3D6D324BE
2017-12-20 15:26:28: ssd,28,370688,371711,DF246A3F-63E9-398F-1152-0A835A3A091D
2017-12-20 15:26:28: keystore,29,371712,372735,02280F6A-D0B0-05B4-8EC0-A2B388541783
2017-12-20 15:26:28: DDR,30,372736,376831,33A0E627-CD91-5BB3-8C3E-EB4FF1628C98
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sec,31,376832,377855,48470F02-90C6-0F79-C6CD-6AD3214F8BF2
2017-12-20 15:26:28: encrypt,32,377856,378879,F99FAEE6-0929-121B-8B9D-341C7AAFFF87
2017-12-20 15:26:28: eksst,33,378880,379903,95478EC7-9779-BCB7-B719-0B690AB33C82
2017-12-20 15:26:28: rct,34,379904,380927,021E62FE-3B12-BE62-A984-292D8FA57809
2017-12-20 15:26:28: persistent,35,380928,385023,47D47D16-CE0B-D069-E355-32A7291416D9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: spare2,36,385024,393215,84D64CA6-A736-00B5-1F20-EC9B8DD4AC38
2017-12-20 15:26:28: laf,37,393216,491519,26EBE353-E019-6B2F-B3A2-A3EAFDC12ED2
2017-12-20 15:26:28: boot,38,491520,573439,441836A1-4500-548F-5C7D-9B0B67D3EAA8
2017-12-20 15:26:28: recovery,39,573440,655359,70349858-D9AB-5A65-5F45-AB1B2349F1F7
2017-12-20 15:26:28: drm,40,655360,671743,97629E9A-6940-7260-3E03-0428128363E8
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sns,41,671744,688127,CA9C961A-A56A-784E-98ED-422D203BB457
2017-12-20 15:26:28: mpt,42,688128,753663,38B7E3E5-322D-A359-43B9-A206C6727178
2017-12-20 15:26:28: factory,43,753664,847871,EE22CFCB-8973-1A18-C462-05F74E14FC64
2017-12-20 15:26:29: fota,44,847872,868351,B9391BEA-A332-F97A-2C93-EF4FCB8E2CE1
2017-12-20 15:26:29: raw_resources,45,868352,876543,C8B74B09-291E-1661-9181-F97011D73B58
2017-12-20 15:26:29: raw_resourcesbak,46,876544,884735,2722471E-9CF4-3B7A-D660-DB9BE7632F2C
2017-12-20 15:26:29: system,47,884736,9363455,3254FDD9-5609-84CE-EFE5-42A160233B47
2017-12-20 15:26:29: cust,48,9363456,9887743,9ECF3D3B-E229-7A2E-FE72-BD0DD8479DC6
2017-12-20 15:26:29: cache,49,9895936,12419071,89C12426-F027-38D2-FF99-1A61A02C9ACF
2017-12-20 15:26:29: userdata,50,12419072,61046783,E394BCDC-DD6D-77B4-E54F-362B3C9CA81C
2017-12-20 15:26:29: grow,51,61046784,61071326,105D7851-F50E-198B-3BB0-B6640B8ED2A0
2017-12-20 15:26:29: (F_GETPARTS) created yad list: true
------ CUT redundant data here --
2017-12-20 15:26:46: getlog script started
2017-12-20 15:30:02: F_EXIT: started
2017-12-20 15:30:02: EXIT: main->end with code 0
usunięty '/tmp/salt.lock'


Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

thanks.

  • open a terminal and go into the lglaf folder again: /root/programs/lglaf
  • then type (this will revert your manual changes as I have implemented a new way of detection):
    git reset --hard
  • start SALT again (no device connected)
  • execute the UPDATE again
  • close SALT
  • connect device
  • start SALT when download mode is fully up
  • open advanced menu -> show partitions

when you see the partition listing my brand new fix had worked
pls send in any case the debug log as well

you dont need to downgrade to LP in order to uprade to Nougat. Just flash the TOT.

.

The Following User Says Thank You to bodziak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bodziak Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 02:52 PM |#20  
steadfasterX's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodziak

Hi,

Your fix is working now . Log is bellow - just removed from it HTML data. See bellow. Can you recommend any specific TOT file ?


Thank for help and prompt response
Bodziak

2017-12-20 15:26:14: Starting SALT v1.2-3:TESTING!
************************************************** **

2017-12-20 15:26:14: F_EGO: started
2017-12-20 15:26:14: F_EGO: /tmp/salt.lock created
2017-12-20 15:26:14: DEVCON before: 99
2017-12-20 15:26:14: F_CHKDEVCON: started
aarch64
2017-12-20 15:26:15: F_CHKDEVCON: Device seems to be connected!
2017-12-20 15:26:15: RET: 0
2017-12-20 15:26:15: DEVCON after: 0
2017-12-20 15:26:15: F_GETINFO: started
2017-12-20 15:26:15: F_CDARB: started
2017-12-20 15:26:16,588 partitions: INFO: Wrote 1048576 bytes to -
2017-12-20 15:26:16: F_CDARB:
2017-12-20 15:26:16: ARB valid and 0
2017-12-20 15:26:16: F_CDARB: DEVARB=0, DEVARBEMPTY=0
2017-12-20 15:26:16: F_CDARB: ended
battery_level:100 device_sw_version:H81520g secure_device:S device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0 model_name:LG-H815 target_country:COM 2017-12-20 15:26:17: F_GETINFO: ended
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing arb:0:0
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing battery_level:100
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing device_sw_version:H81520g
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing secure_device:S
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing device_factory_version:LGH815AT-00-V20g-OPT2-HQ-JUL-20-2016+0
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing model_name:LG-H815
2017-12-20 15:26:17: parsing target_country:COM
2017-12-20 15:26:25: F_ADVMENU: started
2017-12-20 15:26:27: F_LISTPARTS: started
2017-12-20 15:26:27: F_GETPARTS: started
2017-12-20 15:26:28: modem,1,32768,208895,2C9C5EC0-5089-C2FD-2BB8-B0D6B55FC969
2017-12-20 15:26:28: pmic,2,229376,230399,E0887475-3501-9541-0995-604BB69779CA
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sbl1,3,230400,232447,E4A4D5BB-85C9-86FA-39B5-6D3E1A116849
2017-12-20 15:26:28: tz,4,232448,234495,A5505947-385B-5172-8592-69ABD5E3F82C
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sdi,5,234496,235519,07EFDA3B-B262-86D1-42DC-A16EF3719745
2017-12-20 15:26:28: hyp,6,235520,236543,D2DAF4F8-F494-F8AF-445B-F7AEEA17BDCC
2017-12-20 15:26:28: rpm,7,236544,237567,4C0D1B93-329C-AB73-7FA7-36D373E9767D
2017-12-20 15:26:28: aboot,8,237568,241663,8D24F8E9-80B6-9926-9225-1B9741F497DA
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sbl1bak,9,241664,243711,B736164F-DBCE-91B4-7C0E-97635A37E655
2017-12-20 15:26:28: pmicbak,10,243712,244735,16294DF1-8874-A104-8040-85DAD0085055
2017-12-20 15:26:28: tzbak,11,244736,246783,C19E6F07-CF19-DFDB-194B-DE650336E75D
2017-12-20 15:26:28: hypbak,12,246784,247807,0E9DDEB4-85E6-CEF7-87AE-2FAAEEA7CDB0
2017-12-20 15:26:28: rpmbak,13,247808,248831,B54BA8EE-5FCD-9BF2-B651-CD5A1D2FC3CC
2017-12-20 15:26:28: abootbak,14,248832,252927,C615F011-743C-D40F-0FB6-1594027DFB8B
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sdibak,15,252928,253951,04F5EC33-21A5-FE27-2A88-0F0EA036FFE9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: limits,16,253952,254975,00258E3B-090A-F71E-FA35-67862A4FE206
2017-12-20 15:26:28: devinfo,17,254976,255999,5BEEF108-1A26-72CC-9009-CE1C4F97EFA9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: apdp,18,256000,257023,FF02DE10-0634-8D65-F3A6-F2C106096830
2017-12-20 15:26:28: msadp,19,257024,258047,AFA69886-0D12-794F-B2B8-182E8B6D836E
2017-12-20 15:26:28: dpo,20,258048,259071,6A5DD444-EDC6-0975-7248-8867FEE7A810
2017-12-20 15:26:28: spare1,21,259072,262143,CEBB7F6C-0111-B41B-2272-569AD420F845
2017-12-20 15:26:28: misc,22,262144,294911,BF82D982-CFAC-EA0E-4B45-91942204DB13
2017-12-20 15:26:28: persist,23,294912,360447,BF06643E-8F51-237B-0D28-0B199C14F0AB
2017-12-20 15:26:28: modemst1,24,360448,363519,E04AEBC1-5925-68FE-4DCC-EA77E9038039
2017-12-20 15:26:28: modemst2,25,363520,366591,8417A7B8-4006-9175-C0F9-846B44B4E2A9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: fsg,26,366592,369663,ED3127E3-F4F7-A60F-8D49-2C790E709221
2017-12-20 15:26:28: fsc,27,369664,370687,9F0BDD06-5207-2139-CBFF-57E3D6D324BE
2017-12-20 15:26:28: ssd,28,370688,371711,DF246A3F-63E9-398F-1152-0A835A3A091D
2017-12-20 15:26:28: keystore,29,371712,372735,02280F6A-D0B0-05B4-8EC0-A2B388541783
2017-12-20 15:26:28: DDR,30,372736,376831,33A0E627-CD91-5BB3-8C3E-EB4FF1628C98
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sec,31,376832,377855,48470F02-90C6-0F79-C6CD-6AD3214F8BF2
2017-12-20 15:26:28: encrypt,32,377856,378879,F99FAEE6-0929-121B-8B9D-341C7AAFFF87
2017-12-20 15:26:28: eksst,33,378880,379903,95478EC7-9779-BCB7-B719-0B690AB33C82
2017-12-20 15:26:28: rct,34,379904,380927,021E62FE-3B12-BE62-A984-292D8FA57809
2017-12-20 15:26:28: persistent,35,380928,385023,47D47D16-CE0B-D069-E355-32A7291416D9
2017-12-20 15:26:28: spare2,36,385024,393215,84D64CA6-A736-00B5-1F20-EC9B8DD4AC38
2017-12-20 15:26:28: laf,37,393216,491519,26EBE353-E019-6B2F-B3A2-A3EAFDC12ED2
2017-12-20 15:26:28: boot,38,491520,573439,441836A1-4500-548F-5C7D-9B0B67D3EAA8
2017-12-20 15:26:28: recovery,39,573440,655359,70349858-D9AB-5A65-5F45-AB1B2349F1F7
2017-12-20 15:26:28: drm,40,655360,671743,97629E9A-6940-7260-3E03-0428128363E8
2017-12-20 15:26:28: sns,41,671744,688127,CA9C961A-A56A-784E-98ED-422D203BB457
2017-12-20 15:26:28: mpt,42,688128,753663,38B7E3E5-322D-A359-43B9-A206C6727178
2017-12-20 15:26:28: factory,43,753664,847871,EE22CFCB-8973-1A18-C462-05F74E14FC64
2017-12-20 15:26:29: fota,44,847872,868351,B9391BEA-A332-F97A-2C93-EF4FCB8E2CE1
2017-12-20 15:26:29: raw_resources,45,868352,876543,C8B74B09-291E-1661-9181-F97011D73B58
2017-12-20 15:26:29: raw_resourcesbak,46,876544,884735,2722471E-9CF4-3B7A-D660-DB9BE7632F2C
2017-12-20 15:26:29: system,47,884736,9363455,3254FDD9-5609-84CE-EFE5-42A160233B47
2017-12-20 15:26:29: cust,48,9363456,9887743,9ECF3D3B-E229-7A2E-FE72-BD0DD8479DC6
2017-12-20 15:26:29: cache,49,9895936,12419071,89C12426-F027-38D2-FF99-1A61A02C9ACF
2017-12-20 15:26:29: userdata,50,12419072,61046783,E394BCDC-DD6D-77B4-E54F-362B3C9CA81C
2017-12-20 15:26:29: grow,51,61046784,61071326,105D7851-F50E-198B-3BB0-B6640B8ED2A0
2017-12-20 15:26:29: (F_GETPARTS) created yad list: true
------ CUT redundant data here --
2017-12-20 15:26:46: getlog script started
2017-12-20 15:30:02: F_EXIT: started
2017-12-20 15:30:02: EXIT: main->end with code 0
usunięty '/tmp/salt.lock
'

amazing thx for verifying.
just use the xda search. there is only one TOT available for v29.
21st December 2017, 12:47 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
MD5 verification on v29a
Hi,

I did backup yesterday when on ROM v20G..SALT detected that device is MD5 capable. I run verification there was only one error on userdata partition, and 8 warnings. today I'm on v29a and i did backup again and MD5 verification and i got 51 errors. there is something strange in log as well see bellow

2017-12-21 13:31:37: F_VERIFYBAK: vfilerem: fota, REMFILE: Hello,
2017-12-21 13:31:37: F_VERIFYBAK: #fota.bin verify ERROR ((f1c9645dbc14efddc7d8a322685f26eb != Hello,))!

I've assume that backup should be OK. "HELLO" do not look like MD5. Is it correct assumption ?

Bodziak
The Following User Says Thank You to bodziak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bodziak Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, kdz, lglaf, lgup, restore

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes