FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][LOCKED/UNLOCKED] SALT - The LG(up) revolution (begins)

4,782 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,472

By steadfasterX, Recognized Developer on 11th December 2017, 03:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st July 2019, 04:42 PM |#761  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
@steadfasterX i have a question. I read changelog and it can work on lg g7 right?
Are there any function like Partition DL on LGup?

4th July 2019, 02:23 AM |#762  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how to fix salt
After the second installation, I got a message asking for fastboot. Fixed it following al steps on this site:
hirenbootcd org
When done SALT was able to start and download necessary files Would like to inform you that SALT can't deal with bricked phones. Win10 see qualcom as COM3 and ubuntu 16 04 as Bus 002 Device 008: ID 05c6:9008 Qualcomm, Inc. Gobi Wireless Modem (QDL mode). Thank you for a good job. I would like to inform you that my last attempt to install tv tuner via git ended with media_build directory size 1.1GB May you try to make this program as a self bootable CD? Wish you fast progress Thanks for a hard job

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

After the second installation, I got a message asking for fastboot. Fixed it following al steps on this site:
hirenbootcd
When done SALT was able to start and download necessary files Would like to inform you that SALT can't deal with bricked phones. Win10 see qualcom as COM3 and ubuntu 16 04 as Bus 002 Device 008: ID 05c6:9008 Qualcomm, Inc. Gobi Wireless Modem (QDL mode). Thank you for a good job. I would like to inform you that my last attempt to install tv tuner via git ended with media_build directory size 1.1GB May you try to make this program as a self bootable CD? Wish you fast progress Thanks for a hard job
13th August 2019, 08:32 AM |#763  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Came across an old LGMS428 that is FRP locked from a Google account I no longer have access to, what extracted files from the .kdz would I flash from the stock firmware to bypass? Running FWUL forgetful.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, kdz, lglaf, lgup, restore

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)