FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][WINDOWS] SkipSoft ULTIMATE Drivers & Adb/Fastboot Installer

12,148 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,622

By mskip, Retired Senior Moderator on 6th September 2016, 03:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
What is This?
Yes I know there are tons of drivers Installers around but this is more..

This is a Standalone version of the drivers installer from the SkipSoft Unified Android Toolkit.

--DRIVERS--
There are a selection of driver packages you can install to suit all devices (google, cwm universal, samsung and oneplus). There is also lots of help and information on what to do if the drivers don't work properly. A test routine/checker is available which will attempt to detect the plugged in device (and reboot to fastboot mode and back on google/nexus devices) to verify the drivers are working. Tools are also included to remove unwanted drivers if a fresh start is needed.

--ADB/FASTBOOT--
The Adb/Fastboot installer (Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.36) can install System-Wide (for all Users on the PC) or for the Current User Only. This is a very simple installer and means you do not have to download the complete SDK from google. You can also easily open a command prompt to send commands to your device.

SkipSoft ULTIMATE Drivers Installer

Download link: FROM SKIPSOFT

This really is the the most comprehensive driver/adb/fastboot installer available.

Changelog:
1.0.3 - Added adb/fastboot latest version check at startup and download if needed
1.0.2 - Added command prompt option to menu
1.0.1 - Fixes to adb/fastboot installer
1.0.0 - Initial release

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mskip Ad-Free

6th September 2016, 03:07 PM |#2  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
**RESERVED**
22nd October 2016, 06:52 PM |#3  
Flag Chester
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Hey there. Thought I might ask here.

Recently updated to 7.1.1 on my Nexus 5x and now fastboot is not working. Have spent most of the day trying everything I can find on here and installing or uninstalling drivers on both my laptop and desktop with no joy.

Tried all the options within your software but no joy. Adb works ok but fastboot just will not work.

I realise this is not an issue with the software but wondering if you may know of something else to try.

36 hours now on an unrooted phone is the first time in years

Thanks
24th October 2016, 06:15 PM |#4  
Flag Chester
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Just in case this is some use to you with your Toolkit the workaround for the fastboot issue was sorted as shown in the post below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=33
The Following User Says Thank You to divvykev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divvykev Ad-Free
25th October 2016, 02:56 PM |#5  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divvykev

Just in case this is some use to you with your Toolkit the workaround for the fastboot issue was sorted as shown in the post below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=33

Thanks I will add the google kedacom drivers as an option in the installer.

Mark.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread