This tool gives you an ability to make a backup of your phone to your PC using the latest TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery. This is a simple handy tool if you want to make a backup of your phone to your PC and you don't want to deal with ADB commands.
1. Complete Backup
2. Partition specific backup (system, boot etc.)
3. Backup option from phone's GUI
4. Full restore
5. Boot into recovery
6. System reboot
1. Only works with TWRP v3.1.0
2. I can't provide support for issues related to TWRP. This is just a simple tool to save you some typing, most of the work is done by TWRP itself.
3. TWRP 3.1.0 still has some bugs and it may fail to do backup/restore on some devices
Download & Instructions
TWRP Backup Tool v1.1
TWRP Backup Tool For Mac
TWRP Backup Tool For Linux
The TWRP Backup Tool For Mac & Linux has all the features as windows tool except it breaks when you don't enter a backup file name. Compression is disabled by default.
How to use the tool for Mac & Linux?
- Extract the folder in the zip on your desktop.
- Open up the terminal. Type "cd " (with space).
- Drag and drop the folder to the terminal. Press Enter.
- Now Drap and drop the TWRP Backup Tool file to the terminal. Press Enter.
Please do not copy the download links outside this forum. You can link to my website's download page or to this thread.
1. AdbWinApi.dll not found
You need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
2."Now unlock your device and confirm the backup operation..."
This message is generated by TWRP and not by my tool. I am guessing it means check your phone for the backup process.
3. Virus Total Result: HERE!
Let me know if you find any bugs.