*** Disclaimer *** I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- A Unlocked Bootloader
- USB Debugging On
- The USB Cable that came with your device.
- A Windows PC (Windows 10 is recommended).
- The TWRP Installer and Image compatible with your phone
- Runs on Command Prompt (Hidden)
- Works on all devices (except Samsung Devices)
- Works with all versions of TWRP
Installation instructions :
- Download and install WinRAR: 64bit - 32bit
- Extract the folder to your C drive directly.
- Copy your TWRP image and Installer to C:\TWRP\Files and rename both of them to TWRP
- Run the TWRP Flasher for your system (64bit or 32bit) and follow all Instructions in the prompts.
- Now you have rooted your phone with Magisk and installed TWRP.
- The final boss is for last... Press the Thanks button if my tool/s helped even by a little bit.
File Name: TWRP Flasher V1
File Size: 14MB
File Type: ZIP
Compatibility: Windows (Any), 32bit and 64bit