The basic principle of this tool is very simple. It just modify the target apk, inserting some codes in the Application. These codes's main purpose is loading the xposed modules. So any Xposed modules installed in the device can be loaded by the target app.
Note: It is very safe.
Github repository: Open Github and search Xpatch, or just search my name: WindySha. (Because I'm new here, I have no permission to add links in this thread)
The following is the detailed introduction：
What is Xpatch
Xpatch is a jar tool which is used to repackage the apk file. Then, the new apk can load any Xposed modules installed in the android system.
This is a way to use Xposed modules without root your device.
It is easy way to modify one app using xposed module. And any apps changed by Xpatch can load every modules downloaded in the Xposed Module Repository.
1. Use xposed modules without your device;
2. Modify any apps without root your device.
How to use
1. Download the latest jar file from the my github release page.
2. Run this command in the Windows/Mac console:
$ java -jar ../../xpatch.jar ../../source.apk
Then, a new apk named `source-xposed-signed.apk` in the same folder as `source.apk`.
1. You can specify the output apk path by add `-o` parameter, eg:
$ java -jar ../../xpatch.jar ../../source.apk -o ../../dst.apk
2. Show all the building new apk logs, just add `-l`, eg:
$ java -jar ../../xpatch.jar ../../source.apk -l
3. After the version 1.2, craching app signature verifying is added, if you won't need the function, just add '-c', eg:
$ java -jar ../../xpatch.jar ../../source.apk -c
1. Support packaging the xposed modules into the source apk;
2. Support loading so library in the xposed modules;
3. Crach apk protections.
1. If the apk dex files are protected, dex2jar can not effect on the dexs, then this tool will not work;
2. The hook framework is using whale, this framework is not very stable, some hooks may fail;
3. Do not support Davlik VM;
4. Do not support resource hook;