FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What websites should I store these files to?

🅰️ Google Drive
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
🅱️ Mediafire
 
1 Vote(s)
100.00%

V8 SmartWatch ROM/FIRMWARE (FLASH REPAIR)

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By rakugakijo, Junior Member on 25th December 2018, 02:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2019, 06:43 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unfortunately, my problem continues. Apparently it is a firmware or clock problem.
The screen of my watch appears divided in two.
Did anyone have the same problem?

Attached some photos as you see.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

Thank you very much to all!
 
 
6th January 2019, 12:00 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Flag carora
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeleni

Unfortunately, my problem continues. Apparently it is a firmware or clock problem.
The screen of my watch appears divided in two.
Did anyone have the same problem?

Attached some photos as you see.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3


Thank you very much to all!

Your problem is your smartwatch is ips and the firmware is TFT. Tested this firmwares good luck
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HnK...ew?usp=sharing
7th January 2019, 12:20 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgc81

Your problem is your smartwatch is ips and the firmware is TFT. Tested this firmwares good luck
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HnK...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks for the help, unfortunately no ROM has worked for me. Could you get me to know which sites I could investigate?

Thank you
12th January 2019, 02:53 AM |#14  
Junior Member
Flag carora
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
jbeleni drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xPg2qM-C8n1oB8yWS5zcF_WuawbVK20i?usp=sharing try this by Golem_
The Following User Says Thank You to jgc81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jgc81 Ad-Free
14th January 2019, 12:26 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgc81

jbeleni drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xPg2qM-C8n1oB8yWS5zcF_WuawbVK20i?usp=sharing try this by Golem_

THANK'S It's works!!
14th January 2019, 12:29 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Flag carora
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hi which work??? Showme
14th January 2019, 01:06 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgc81

Hi which work??? Showme

The file "proshivka.rar" work's for me.

Foto1
Foto2
22nd April 2019, 10:02 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
errror problem
hi guyes when i try to flash my dead v8 watch this error pop up ,

FLASH TOOL ERROR : S_BROME_BBCHIP_HW_VER_INCORECT (2022)
Target Baseband chip inconsistent with bin files!


i test more than 100 firmwares !!!
pls help me
thank you all
23rd April 2019, 02:08 AM |#19  
OP Junior Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It’s probably not the firmware that’s the problem maybe it’s the Length your setting your address
27th April 2019, 09:38 AM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakugakijo

It’s probably not the firmware that’s the problem maybe it’s the Length your setting your address

hi . so what i must do aboout it ?
11th June 2019, 02:52 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys ! i just bought this v8 watch 2 weeks ago but i see it's not real watch which can't intalls facebook and browser. now i hope i can update new frimware on it but i'm new bie, i don't know where to start. Could you guys help me how to do it ? thanks a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes