FORUMS

 View Poll Results: On wich android version you are running this mod

Marshmallow
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
Nougat
 
1 Vote(s)
2.50%
Oreo
 
1 Vote(s)
2.50%
Pie
 
9 Vote(s)
22.50%
Android Q
 
29 Vote(s)
72.50%

Viper4Android FX 2.7.1.6 MM-Q

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 45
 
By chelghouf, Member on 31st May 2020, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2020, 12:20 PM |#21  
chelghouf's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan8k

chelghouf, thanks for sharing.

Check the links I have updated the installer
11th June 2020, 12:22 PM |#22  
chelghouf's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debdeep98

Moto G5 Plus (potter)

OK I will check and see
11th June 2020, 12:32 PM |#23  
chelghouf's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debdeep98

Moto G5 Plus (potter)

I need to update the installer to add a support for your device and similar.
11th June 2020, 03:55 PM |#24  
chelghouf's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debdeep98

Moto G5 Plus (potter)

I think what causes bootloop in some devices is not when patching sepolicy only ... i got bootloop 2 times when the installer extracted libraries in wrong vendor folder ....also the uninstaller can't fix bootloop cause files are corrupted .....

In your case vendor is OEM and the installer can't install drivers .... I have changed drivers installation directory to system and its working .. Now it should work for you test and tell me.


https://www.mediafire.com/download/c8zvk3q6q0u307t
The Following User Says Thank You to chelghouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chelghouf Ad-Free
21st June 2020, 06:14 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelghouf

I think what causes bootloop in some devices is not when patching sepolicy only ... i got bootloop 2 times when the installer extracted libraries in wrong vendor folder ....also the uninstaller can't fix bootloop cause files are corrupted .....

In your case vendor is OEM and the installer can't install drivers .... I have changed drivers installation directory to system and its working .. Now it should work for you test and tell me.


https://www.mediafire.com/download/c8zvk3q6q0u307t

Hey man sorry for the late reply... I bricked the device... Managed to unbrick... Flashed this and after root permission its working fine... Great job!
21st June 2020, 11:33 AM |#27  
chelghouf's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by merser2005

ThankYou!

No problem
21st June 2020, 11:36 AM |#28  
chelghouf's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debdeep98

Hey man sorry for the late reply... I bricked the device... Managed to unbrick... Flashed this and after root permission its working fine... Great job!

Is this from last update or from link I gave you ?
Cause I changed the installer again so drivers installation directory is on vendor !
22nd June 2020, 05:47 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelghouf

Is this from last update or from link I gave you ?
Cause I changed the installer again so drivers installation directory is on vendor !

The mediafire link...
The Following User Says Thank You to debdeep98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debdeep98 Ad-Free
25th June 2020, 07:00 PM |#30  
Tosgaba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gorgoroth
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Thanks for the work.
Working flawlessly with SM-N960F on Ultimate ROM ONEUI 2.1.
Just had to enable "Attach Audio Effects" option.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tosgaba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tosgaba Ad-Free
25th June 2020, 08:03 PM |#31  
chelghouf's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosgaba

Thanks for the work.
Working flawlessly with SM-N960F on Ultimate ROM ONEUI 2.1.
Just had to enable "Attach Audio Effects" option.

You are very welcome bro I'm glad for result .. And thanks for feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to chelghouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chelghouf Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes