Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2020, 08:03 PM |#31  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosgaba

Thanks for the work.
Working flawlessly with SM-N960F on Ultimate ROM ONEUI 2.1.
Just had to enable "Attach Audio Effects" option.

You are very welcome bro I'm glad for result .. And thanks for feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to chelghouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chelghouf Ad-Free
25th June 2020, 11:44 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thank you... It's working perfectly without any problems.

Should I flash audio compatibility patch? Or no need?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200626-041306.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	5047923  
The Following User Says Thank You to SatishSharmaCh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SatishSharmaCh Ad-Free
26th June 2020, 12:07 AM |#33  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatishSharmaCh

Thank you... It's working perfectly without any problems.

Should I flash audio compatibility patch? Or no need?

You are very welcome bro .. I'm glad .. You should but only if v4a won't process the audio effects on some apps.
Thanks for feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to chelghouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chelghouf Ad-Free
26th June 2020, 05:36 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Does it work with ldac ?
The Following User Says Thank You to jaggillararla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jaggillararla Ad-Free
26th June 2020, 09:35 PM |#35  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggillararla

Does it work with ldac ?

Try and tell me !
27th June 2020, 08:48 AM |#36  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelghouf

Try and tell me !

It doesn't 🤷🏻*♂️
The Following User Says Thank You to jaggillararla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jaggillararla Ad-Free
4th July 2020, 12:39 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Driver Version: 2.5.0.4
Activated: No

Device Info:
SM-G965F (Samsung Galaxy S9+ Exynos)
ROM: Ultimate Q
Android: Android 10
Kernel: Ultimate ELS Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to t0g3pii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t0g3pii Ad-Free
4th July 2020, 01:33 PM |#39  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0g3pii

Driver Version: 2.5.0.4
Activated: No

Device Info:
SM-G965F (Samsung Galaxy S9+ Exynos)
ROM: Ultimate Q
Android: Android 10
Kernel: Ultimate ELS Kernel

Try to enable attach audio effects from app settings
5th July 2020, 01:21 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Am I to understand that this will work without root if you flash in your TWRP recovery? I gotta say it because im sure everyone has thought it. Why would you unlock your bootloader and install a custom recovery without rooting your device? That doesnt make sense. However if you had a device without a custom recovery and you had root and flash magisk and had stock firmware for bootloops I could see that making sense.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggillararla

It doesn't 🤷🏻*♂️

Right viper needs to be updated to work with higher than 48khz , and it also needs to be updated to 64bit. I would love it if the guy that made it would come out of retirement and update it. The guy doing this is great same with the guy that made the magisk module work. However I find that the super driver is better its is and I do understand why he doesnt want anyone to take his work and make it theres but man if hes not going to do anything with it let someone else. I would totally agree if the developer said no its mine Ill do it and worked on it. Its been like 5 or 6 years since anything has been done by the original guy. He did hook up with fiio for a couple players so im sure he wants money. Its just a shame to let a good thing go to waste when everyone loves it.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

you need to add lock effect like 2.3.4 apk had if its not already on there. I like it to lock it on bluetooth even with phone speakers you just pump up the gain and the clarity and it sounds fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Techguy777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Techguy777 Ad-Free
5th July 2020, 06:07 AM |#41  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy777

Am I to understand that this will work without root if you flash in your TWRP recovery? I gotta say it because im sure everyone has thought it. Why would you unlock your bootloader and install a custom recovery without rooting your device? That doesnt make sense. However if you had a device without a custom recovery and you had root and flash magisk and had stock firmware for bootloops I could see that making sense.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Right viper needs to be updated to work with higher than 48khz , and it also needs to be updated to 64bit. I would love it if the guy that made it would come out of retirement and update it. The guy doing this is great same with the guy that made the magisk module work. However I find that the super driver is better its is and I do understand why he doesnt want anyone to take his work and make it theres but man if hes not going to do anything with it let someone else. I would totally agree if the developer said no its mine Ill do it and worked on it. Its been like 5 or 6 years since anything has been done by the original guy. He did hook up with fiio for a couple players so im sure he wants money. Its just a shame to let a good thing go to waste when everyone loves it.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

you need to add lock effect like 2.3.4 apk had if its not already on there. I like it to lock it on bluetooth even with phone speakers you just pump up the gain and the clarity and it sounds fine.

U speak the truth ma brother, preach! I can't use it anymore due to my 96khz headphones. Sad things for real. I love v4a but due to the future popping with amazing headphones I can't use this and I bet ppl will stop using it and go for dolby/jamesdsp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaggillararla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jaggillararla Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)