Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2019, 10:01 AM |#3441  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.07

Go to Zacptg5's website there u will find the zte axon7

Yeah! I used that one and faced bootloop.
28th January 2019, 10:03 AM |#3442  
Flag *******
Thanks Meter: 523

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelX

Yeah! I used that one and faced bootloop.

Then the problem on ur side I have no issues with it running
29th January 2019, 07:27 AM |#3443  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.07

Then the problem on ur side I have no issues with it running

How did u do that?
29th January 2019, 08:10 AM |#3444  
Kiev
Thanks Meter: 1,963

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelX

How did u do that?

Try from here
29th January 2019, 02:22 PM |#3445  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi guitardedhero,

Thanks for quoting docnok63's trick to solve V4A not processing in the OP of your Dolby Atmos Oreo sound port.

As I thanked docnok63 separately for this, I have been searching for a solution to the problem of making Dolby Atmos and V4A work at the same time for about a month but no success. (I am using Magisk version 18 with zackptg5's AML). The only issue with this trick is, V4A processing is lost after playing a song. It would be great if the V4A processing is retained for a session if not for ever before one has to repeat this trick to make it work again. Looking for a solution to that issue as well.

Thanks once again.
[*] Third party audio effects and DSP's such as ViPER4Android (<--
link to @docnok63's solution ) may require some extra effort to allow processing due to Dolby Atmos' dependency on its output_session_processing music effect.[/LIST]
29th January 2019, 04:03 PM |#3446  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi docnok63,

Thanks for this (URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75262097&postcount=201") excellent trick to make V4A and Dolby Atmos work together in Oreo rom.

This worked for me when I tried it after coming across your post thru' guitardedhero's OP for Dolby Atmos Oreo sound port. In fact, I have been trying to get both Dolby Atmos and V4A working together for about a month. I searched a lot on this issue and I learnt that the success varied from ROMs, Kernels and individual devices. So, it was a kind of a hit and miss. I even had it processing for about 10 seconds and suddenly losing it though I have a permissive kernel. But your solution proved to be a success to overcome V4A failing to process when Dolby Atmos was working alright.

BTW, I did notice that this trick works only for one track at a time and when I have to play the next track of a song album, I have to follow these steps all over again. Not a big problem though. But thought of checking with you if the V4A effects could be retained for a session if not until I reboot, say if I am listening to few songs at a stretch after making V4A to process using your trick. But there is no problem with Dolby Atmos though as it can be simply switched on and off whenever I need it. Thanks once again for your fantastic trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnok63

I decided to give another OP5 8.1 ROM a try and went with Candy. I tried to install DA without V4A and I bootlooped waiting on audioserver once again. The audioserver for candy is different than DU and thus the output from DA install is different. Zip attached.

[*] Third party audio effects and DSP's such as ViPER4Android (<--
link to @docnok63's solution ) may require some extra effort to allow processing due to Dolby Atmos' dependency on its output_session_processing music effect.[/LIST]
31st January 2019, 02:10 PM |#3447  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Any version for Pie?
31st January 2019, 09:29 PM |#3448  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,390

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Henrique

Any version for Pie?

Really? Are you serious?
Searching/reading seems to be overrated....
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
31st January 2019, 09:54 PM |#3449  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Serious. Some version the Dolby ATMOS related to this post.
1st February 2019, 02:23 AM |#3450  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,537

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Henrique

Serious. Some version the Dolby ATMOS related to this post.

Questions been asked multiple times which is why he said search
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
1st February 2019, 02:29 AM |#3451  
Flag laguna
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can anyone help me i always face bootloop im using LOS 15.1 lenovo p2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atmos, audio, dolby, mod, oreo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)