By guitardedhero, Senior Member on 25th January 2018, 05:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2020, 04:17 PM |#4451  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 24,723

Donate to Me
More
Effort to increase file patching success.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DolbyAtmos-axon9-0.965.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.10 MB, 424 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 05:49 PM |#4452  
Flag Linda Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

Latest 965 not working on OnePlus 7 pro with AML
964 working fine with AML
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200214-094707.jpg
Views:	1306
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	4950505  
14th February 2020, 09:17 PM |#4453  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblias

Everything went very, very well !! WOW, what a difference in the sound quality now! You know, V4A worked pretty good on my old OP3T, but I am sure it works much better on my OP6T . The only thing that is disappointing to me is that the new Viper won't import my old speaker and headphone settings. There's no way I can remember all the individual values I used in V4A when I first set it up 2 years ago..

I haven't followed your posts, but if you are talking about V4A 2.7, there is a Magisk script to convert old profiles into a presets working with the new app. You can find it on https://zackptg5.com/android.php. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

Sent from my mido using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Sithek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lord Sithek Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 09:29 PM |#4454  
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sithek

I haven't followed your posts, but if you are talking about V4A 2.7, there is a Magisk script to convert old profiles into a presets working with the new app. You can find it on https://zackptg5.com/android.php. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

Hey, thanks a lot! Just what I was looking for. That was great of you to point me in the right direction!! I'm off to learn all about how to use it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oblias For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oblias Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 09:32 PM |#4455  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblias

Hey, thanks a lot! Just what I was looking for. That was great of you to point me in the right direction!! I'm off to learn all about how to use it.

You're welcome You just need to have old profiles in the Viper's directory on the internal storage and then flash converter in Magisk

The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Sithek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lord Sithek Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 01:33 AM |#4456  
Flag Ho Chi Minh city
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

Uhhhh the installer said Incompatiblity detected. Is that a very bad sign .
Update: OK yep the app refused to open and now so far DolbyAtmos 0.94 is working for me.
Update: OK reinstalled DolbyAtmos 0.965 and got the log file for it. It seem like there's a problem with mounting partition
NewUPDATE: OK so one last attempt I install Viper with JamesDSP with Ainur Sauron with compariblity patch and Atmos and AML. Dolby refused to open. However, I then flash 0.965 and suprisingly it worked . I AM SO CONFUSED. But after rethink I think I know what happened! But anyway it work now so OK thx.
17th February 2020, 08:37 AM |#4457  
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Didn't try the .965 but reporting 0.964 on my Xperia XZ running aosp pie with magisk 20.3

Installed thu magisk, checking compatibility took like 10 mins and it said its not compatible aswell, but it worked just fine after installing, didn't break any other installed sound mods that i've wrote down below. All working just fine.

I already have like 4 other audio mods (Sauron, V4A, Dolby digital plus, DTS) that makes atmos 5.
19th February 2020, 12:03 PM |#4458  
Flag Metz
Thanks Meter: 366

More
Awesome Dolby 0.965 works on old Lenovo Vibe K5
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre2.jpg
Views:	744
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	4954063  
19th February 2020, 09:34 PM |#4459  
Thanks Meter: 421

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Works fine on my Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus (YTX703L) on official LineageOS 16, although installation freezed for a while on "Checking rom compatibility" and it said "X Incompatibility detected".
20th February 2020, 12:15 AM |#4460  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerEineDa

Works fine on my Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus (YTX703L) on official LineageOS 16, although installation freezed for a while on "Checking rom compatibility" and it said "X Incompatibility detected".

That is normal...
20th February 2020, 06:30 AM |#4461  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Is 24bit mode working?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atmos, audio, dolby, mod, oreo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)