Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Xiaomi Mi Led/Laser Projector/TV tools

827 posts
Thanks Meter: 696

Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2020, 06:27 PM |#1111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Do the “reduce input lag” options apply to HDMI inputs?
10th January 2020, 06:38 PM |#1112  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oYx

Do the “reduce input lag” options apply to HDMI inputs?

I got the mijia Led youth edition(Chinese version, bought on mainland china) and it really does improve hdmi latency, but sadly not enough for some fast paced video-games. I wonder if there is anything else that could be done to reduce this lag even further, maybe through a custom rom or an update to newer android. I am also kind of bitter of the lack of proper netflix support on this amazing machine.

Thank so much to the spocky; reducing hdmi latency, installing play services and also android tv launcher is enough for me to treasure this machine.
12th January 2020, 10:50 PM |#1113  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi !
Sorry for my English
I tried to root my Fengmi but I have a prob.

All apps are now installed "Google Play Store", Aptoide, Kodi, ...

I show you the pictures to explain my problem.
On the first I have a green rectangle on each app when I choose it.
On the second I have huge characters when I want to use the virtual keyboard in each app

greeen rectangle

Huge characters

In "Mi ProjecTivy Tools" I go into "Force 4K UI rendering" and I choose the display option "1080p(FHD)" . The keyboard is better but still not good.
I root with the easy method but I don't understand how using the files I have extracted on my USB key from " batman_twrp_3.2.2.0b.zip"
I don' t know if I forgot something and how fixing my problem..

Thanks.
12th January 2020, 11:13 PM |#1114  

More
Anyone solved the audio delay problem? With kodi I have to put 450ms to synchronize the audio. With my fire stick 4k no way to set up audio delay

Envoyé de mon BLA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
13th January 2020, 10:32 AM |#1115  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
So, i decided I couldn't do without the 3D support on the international version (i know there will be less new 3D content, but i have a large 3D library). I also contacted Mi and Xiaomi support directly, neither were very supportive nor informative (the experience wasn't great). I asked if a future update was planned to support 3D on the international version, RGB settings + 8 keystone correction, they responded but essentially they stated they didn't know. I also inquired about about a future European release date for the 4K international release, again they responded but stated they didn't know. Thus I've sent sen the International version Back to the mi shop this one Xiaomi Mi laser UST Projector 150" (international) / MiProjA1 / model: MJJGYY02FM / codename: anglee

Ive now ordered the 4k version from china and look forward to rooting - Xiaomi Mi Laser UST Projector 150" 4k (chinese) / MiProjLas2 / model: MJJGTYDS01FM / codename: batman

I was hesitant as ordering through the mi shop gives you 5 year warranty vs now ordering though a Chinese retailer, but based on most comments in this thread seems safe to do....
14th January 2020, 02:09 AM |#1116  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macumba

Anyone solved the audio delay problem? With kodi I have to put 450ms to synchronize the audio. With my fire stick 4k no way to set up audio delay

Envoyé de mon BLA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hope someone solve this, got the same problem and when I connect my AirPods via Bluetooth I get a horrible delay
14th January 2020, 03:16 AM |#1117  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
deleted
14th January 2020, 09:03 AM |#1118  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakWayne

Hi everyone, I have an issue when I try to root my Xiaomi Mijia MJJGTYDS02FM codename conan (update 1.3.97 and 1.3.123 too). When I launch the adb reboot update it reboot on the factory
recovery and not on the TWRP. Please help, en français c'est mieux. Thanks y'all.

Did you manage to get inside TWRP? I am facing the same problem (1.3.123).

I tried two different FAT32 usb drives (8GB and 16GB), however, no luck.

Update: I noticed that if you simply reboot the USB debugging setting simply get disabled. Furthermore, "Verify app over USB" is always enabled and cannot be changed.

Update 2: I disabled "Verify app over USB" using the ADB shell comman, however, still the same issue. Fastboot commands also don't work.
14th January 2020, 11:25 AM |#1119  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhinavJain

Did you manage to get inside TWRP? I am facing the same problem (1.3.123).

I tried two different FAT32 usb drives (8GB and 16GB), however, no luck.

Update: I noticed that if you simply reboot the USB debugging setting simply get disabled. Furthermore, "Verify app over USB" is always enabled and cannot be changed.

Update 2: I disabled "Verify app over USB" using the ADB shell comman, however, still the same issue. Fastboot commands also don't work.

I tried with another USB drive and it worked properly. Keep trying, you'll make it
16th January 2020, 03:36 PM |#1120  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakWayne

I tried with another USB drive and it worked properly. Keep trying, you'll make it

Great! I used an old 2GB USB drive and it worked.

Thanks for the reply
16th January 2020, 04:19 PM |#1121  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
ROM in Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact
Hi all,

I have seen that the international version of the Xiaomi Mijia Youth Version (1080 projector, conan) has been finally launched (https://www.passionhomecinema.fr/blo...vis-de-gregory). Is the hardware identical to the Chinese version? Does anybody know whether the international ROM can be installed in the Chinese projector? If this is the case, any link to download it?

Cheers,
Emilio.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emiyanez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emiyanez Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mi laser projector, miproja1, wemax, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)