834 posts
Thanks Meter: 702

Post Reply Email Thread
13th February 2020, 03:31 PM |#1271  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy34

Let me know if they give you the global firmware, I have also sent mail to support.

regards

I am also really interested. As soon as any of us gets an official reply we should share it with the community.

Thanks!
13th February 2020, 11:17 PM |#1272  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 702

Donate to Me
More
Hi,

Just a quick update...
- Updated the 2nd post with the full 1.3.123 conan rom
- I was very busy recently, but I should have more time pretty soon to work on the tools update
- Bad news : the issue reported many times on the 4k mijia regarding display (and that was thought to be mijia only due to the quite smaller case) has been reported on a wemax a300 as well. On a positive side, the same fix worked on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to spocky12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2020, 09:38 AM |#1273  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

I'm sorry if this question has answered a thousand times before. But I'm having difficulties for the following step with rooting:

Type "adb connect IP_OF_YOUR_DEVICE:5555" to connect through the network

The problem is that I don't know how to find the IP for my Mijia 4k laser in the settings.

Can please someone tell me how to find the IP for my Mijia 4k laser?

Many thank in advance!
14th February 2020, 10:50 AM |#1274  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominick92

Hi,

I'm sorry if this question has answered a thousand times before. But I'm having difficulties for the following step with rooting:

Type "adb connect IP_OF_YOUR_DEVICE:5555" to connect through the network

The problem is that I don't know how to find the IP for my Mijia 4k laser in the settings.

Can please someone tell me how to find the IP for my Mijia 4k laser?

Many thank in advance!

Check your internet box/wifi router

Envoyé de mon BLA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
14th February 2020, 04:28 PM |#1275  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiyanez

I am also really interested. As soon as any of us gets an official reply we should share it with the community.

Thanks!

I have already been answered about xiaomi support, currently they have no global update and are unaware if we will have it.
They have said to inform so that it is recorded.
PD:Sorry mi english is poor
Greetings
15th February 2020, 06:47 PM |#1276  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhinavJain

Hi,

This may not be the best group, however, there is no other group where people know about Xiaomi projector better so posting it here for some help.

I installed TWRP and then loaded stock launcher, Gapps Kodi etc about 3 weeks ago and packed the projector as I wanted to gift it to my brother. Today, I started it and played a Youtube video, however, after about 5 mins the projector screen went blank (and audio as well) suddenly. I tried restarting it but the fan turns on for about 20 sec and stops about the power LED blinks 3-4 times (but no 'Mi' logo or LED lamp lights up during the whole time).

Can anyone indicate what is the cause of problem? Is it a hardware problem or software problem? I am ready to provide more info.

Could someone please help?
16th February 2020, 11:53 AM |#1277  
Flag TriCity
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hi spocky12, I have a question, is there an option that in the new version of your tools, you could change the names of HDMI connectors to yours, e.g. TV, Decoder or Console?

Regards

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 Explorer Edition przy użyciu Tapatalka
16th February 2020, 08:16 PM |#1278  

More
Where can i see the on time of the device?
17th February 2020, 02:22 AM |#1279  

More
Did you solve the issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakWayne

I successfully rooted my device with another USB stick and followed the instruction but when I reboot my projector, I encounter a black screen and I have to manually launch ATV Launcher by going through settings. Have you folks any idea how I can fix that black screen ? Thank you for your help and your very good work !

Hi, did you solved the issue? I am in the same situation
18th February 2020, 09:55 PM |#1280  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier_sg

Hi, did you solved the issue? I am in the same situation

Hi you go in the seting from Mi Project Tivy Tools,
than on Applications and here on Freeze launchers and klick on Stock launchers.

When you have a another launchers this is than on starting.

BR
20th February 2020, 06:22 PM |#1281  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob73

i have a very annoying problem with my projector (youth edition)
it's getting out of focus all the time. anyone experience this?

I have this issue too with my projector (chinese, youth edition), especially because I have to point my projector downwards on the tripod, meaning the picture is corrected because it projects at an angle.

It loses focus like every 20 minutes and it's annoying because I have to go through the tools to reach the setting to manually autofocus. I'm projecting against a white wall, could that be an issue?

Can anyone look into this, it's annoying that it gets out of focus all the time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mi laser projector, miproja1, wemax, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)