FORUMS

[APP] Xiaomi Mi Led/Laser Projector/TV tools

842 posts
Thanks Meter: 708
 
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2020, 11:08 AM |#1341  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoltista

@spocky12 Hi, here it is the version that is working to me:
Prime Video V3.0.260.53941


M

Hi, it works but only in standard definition and not HD
Do you confirm it is the same for you?
26th March 2020, 03:40 PM |#1342  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Mijia DLP Youth Global Version
Hello

I have the Global Version of DLP Youth, if you need any firmware dump probably i can help.
If you give me directions.

PS:
Android Settings are very poor, there is a way to unlock features?

Thx
26th March 2020, 07:12 PM |#1343  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can somebody add disney plus to json?
27th March 2020, 07:50 PM |#1344  
Mattthev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Morava
Thanks Meter: 69
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodoo69

Hello

I have the Global Version of DLP Youth, if you need any firmware dump probably i can help.
If you give me directions.

PS:
Android Settings are very poor, there is a way to unlock features?

Thx

Install CPU-Z, AIDA64 or something like that and check what CPU your projector has, please.
27th March 2020, 09:56 PM |#1345  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattthev

Install CPU-Z, AIDA64 or something like that and check what CPU your projector has, please.

Hello

here are the info that you asked for

https://ibb.co/42f9N1c
https://ibb.co/PTyFmDP
https://ibb.co/NTXk4S0
https://ibb.co/6J82wNh
https://ibb.co/x1gmLnd
https://ibb.co/5WkdHfr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bodoo69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bodoo69 Ad-Free
28th March 2020, 08:39 AM |#1346  
Mattthev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Morava
Thanks Meter: 69
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks!
CPU-Z doesn't show CPU name, but according to clock speed and mostly GPU it has Amlogic T962... So the rom won't probably work on our Chinese version... Why the hell they used that SoC
28th March 2020, 09:12 AM |#1347  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattthev

Thanks!
CPU-Z doesn't show CPU name, but according to clock speed and mostly GPU it has Amlogic T962... So the rom won't probably work on our Chinese version... Why the hell they used that SoC

If you know a way to root and to find more info, please send the directions.
29th March 2020, 10:12 AM |#1348  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattthev

Thanks!
CPU-Z doesn't show CPU name, but according to clock speed and mostly GPU it has Amlogic T962... So the rom won't probably work on our Chinese version... Why the hell they used that SoC

Do you think it is even worth trying given the different hardware?

Best,
Emilio.
29th March 2020, 12:18 PM |#1349  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you for this great documentation! I was able to root my MIJIA 4k (chinese version | amlogic) and install TV Launcher and Google Play Servicies on it.
I am able to install all the games but there seems to be a problem. Lightweight games like 'Crossy Roads' seem to run just fine but heavy games like `Asphalt' and `Real Racing 3` seem to crash on launch. Is there any problem with my projector?

GPU: Mali-T830
Processor: 4x ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1.80 GHz
29th March 2020, 06:31 PM |#1350  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodoo69

Hello

I have the Global Version of DLP Youth, if you need any firmware dump probably i can help.
If you give me directions.

PS:
Android Settings are very poor, there is a way to unlock features?

Thx

Could you follow the steps of the rooting procedure without actually rooting it, just to backup your firmware using TWRP? https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...53&postcount=2
Try to load the TWRP for conan (rainman_twrp_3.2.2.0.zip).
Then you could upload your global firmware (MiProjM05 - eva), right now I'm not able to find it anywhere, and many of us that have the chinese version of the Youth Mijia projector (MiProjLED1 - conan) could test it. If flashing the global firmware into the chinese one doesn't work, maybe somebody could make a port of it?
30th March 2020, 12:06 AM |#1351  
spocky12's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 708
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey, long time without posting, sorry for that. I haven't had much free time recently, with the kids at home all day long . The general conditions are also not favorable these days and to be honest, with containment measures here, I virtually escape my house through Netflix rather than through development. But don't worry, even if development is slower, it's not stopped at all.
I hope everyone of you is safe and enjoy their projector. Take care !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvidaldp

Could you follow the steps of the rooting procedure without actually rooting it, just to backup your firmware using TWRP? https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...53&postcount=2
Try to load the TWRP for conan (rainman_twrp_3.2.2.0.zip).
Then you could upload your global firmware (MiProjM05 - eva), right now I'm not able to find it anywhere, and many of us that have the chinese version of the Youth Mijia projector (MiProjLED1 - conan) could test it. If flashing the global firmware into the chinese one doesn't work, maybe somebody could make a port of it?

Hi,

The differences between international and chinese versions of the MiProjLED1 seem to be the same as those of the MiProjA1 : T962 for international versions, T968 for chinese ones. Unfortunately, this is probably sufficient for it to not be directly compatible.
Now concerning a rom port, this is a complex work, that would take a lot of time and a device that I don't own. But even if somebody else want to try, it would require :
- a stock international firmware (for MiProjA1, rainman TWRP doesn't boot on anglee, don't know whether it's the same here, hopefully it's not)
- ability to extract the full firmware (anglee's stock firmware is partially protected and can't be fully extracted especially partitions tagged as "amlogic secure boot")
The Following User Says Thank You to spocky12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mi laser projector, miproja1, wemax, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes