Welcome to the official BiTGApps Pie Release thread!
A new custom GApps package which contain minimal, But all the required Google Application.
BiTGApps support, additional features like Battery Optimization for GMS Core and its component!
BiTGApps does NOT have a website. Do NOT download or follow installation instructions from unofficial sites.
• Minimal install.
• Optimized APK files.
• Battery optimization for all system installed Google apps.
• Phonesky (Playstore)
• PrebuiltGmsCore (GooglePlayService)
• Google Dialer Support
• Google Maps support
• Google Mediaeffect support
Follow these steps
• Install BiTGApps Pie Package.
• Reboot to system.
• Setup google account.
• Install Google search.
• Reboot to recovery.
• Flash Assistant Patch.
• Now you have Google Assistant Installed in system.
Download Patch BiTGApps-arm64-9.0.0-v0.1-Assistant_signed.zip
• Pie (9.0.0)
Android Arch Support
Support Partition Type
• A-only & A/B
The zip does not hold any allow-in-powersave configuration. This means now you can optimize all the Google applications. Power Hungry application such as GooglePlayService can be optimized too. I did not include any GoogleSetupWizard, GoogleHome application in my GApps Package. You don't need to Signin or Check Updates on first boot. Sometimes you can't skip Google login on first boot, to prevent this i removed unnecessary Setupwizard application and applications related to it.
• Updates are weekly or monthly.
• Install ROM.
• Install BiTGApps zip.
• Note : Requires Clean Flash, if OpenGApps are installed.
• Note : For A/B Devices you need to install GApps in second Slot.
• Installation failed !
• Check our Github issue section, click here.
Guide To Optimize GApps in Pie ROMs
Follow below steps
• Install Terminal Emulator application from Google's Playstore.
• Open it.
• Type 'su' without quotes.
• Type 'pm.sh' without quotes.
• APK optimization through Zipalign Tool.
• Application database optimization though Sqlite tool.
B) Re-optimize APKs with 32-bit alignment.
C) Enable memory page alignment for shared object files.
D) Re-compress APKs using Zopfli Zipalign compression.